Author Topic: To all our Ukrainian brothers!  (Read 30654 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: To all our Ukrainian brothers!
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2022, 10:41:45 PM »
So while cruising the utubez I came across a bunch of "Live streams" of Kyiv and several other areas.  Apperently no one informed these people that if youtubers can see it, so can the Russian special forces.  There's nothing worse in war than advertising information to the enemy.  Probably a good idea to get these "livestreams" put on a 6 to 12hr DELAY.  Not only does this tell the enemy where you are,  it also tells them where you are NOT.

Example,  this one is literally in REAL time by some greece media outlet and I can see the 3 sentries guarding an intersection.  They've been there since 3AM local time in the bottom left corner (the video is timestamped):

« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 10:50:37 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2022, 10:42:16 PM »
lol wtf
They were created in 2014, to protect Donbass. Is it so difficult to check? Ahhh... You like to write, not to read...

nazis don't protect shit retard, and they have been killing people in donbass region, literal war crimes have been committed by them. and frankly i'm getting a little tired of that being ignored.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2022, 04:06:28 AM »
That is sad, then many good people will die if i understand that properly from my side...
I just hope it won't come to that.
Yes. Fascists usually kill good people. But I believe that good people will kill more fascists. Or  fascists will go home.

Yes, i mean army here. If russian army win, they will probably set president loyal to Russia. They will not allow nuclear weapon/probably any weapon and army for Ukraine. They will not allow integration to NATO.
They will also prohibit glorification of Nazism as they understand it.
They will most likely prohibit glorification of Bandera, Hitler and others who they refer to nazists.
They will most likely prohibit calls for killing/hatred russians.
And they should let everything else stay as is.
That is how i understand things according on what i see in russian medias.
Your loyal president will go in the same direction as Russian warship. Or you want to have one more "loyal president" in Rostov? You need ~1 mln soldiers here to control Ukraine after war.
About nuclear weapon. This is popular fake in Russia. But if you are not a poor Russian zombie (but unfortunately you are) you should check what was said in real.
Maybe you remember Budapest Memorandum(1994). Russians don't like to remember it. But in any case, Ukraine sent all our nuclear weapon to Russia and promised never have nuclear weapon. And Russia, USA and GB a promised to protect our borders. But before Munich Conference Russia occupied our territory the second time! So the message was: "Guys, we have agreement. Do something to protect us. If now we will consider that this agreement is fake. So there is no more commitments from us about nuclear weapon".
And what I can hear in your blogs? "Ukraine wants to drop nuclear bomb on Russia!". Your country is very-very sick.

Completely different informaion from media i think.
That was not about attack to Belarus, that's about how easy he talks about next steps after winning Russia.
Probably no one here believes that the Ukrainian army can defeat the Russian army. And Zelenskiy tells like Russian army is almost defeated...
No comments...
When you tried to take Kyiv in 2 days and we beat off your attack  we tell "Мы побеждаем" this doesn't mean that we destroy Russian army. All of us know that this army is very huge and have powerful weapon. All of us know that we are defending and not attacking now. But we have success in our defending and we have a good chance to protect our country. And there is more than 1 Russian soldier is killed.

Partially. I think they embellish reality as happens in any war.
Also they say russians want to minimize civilian casualties, that's why they move slower than that could be possible. And now they have to move faster...
Ye... They failed with attack on Kharkiv, and now the 3rd day you are destroying this city with bombs and missiles. I know you'd like to tell "this is a fake, it wasn't shown on our TV". But later you will understand why we hate you. Or maybe will not. There is a great opportunity to close your eyes and ears and scream "nothing happens!".
In your crazy country, it's a crime now to say "No war". And you can tell about "antinazificaction" for Ukraine or what stupid terms do you use for war?

Yes, looks scary a bit. Especially economic sanctions. Ruble drops down from 80 to 100 one day, government trying to hold it as possible, supply chains are being broken.
Looks like our life will be much more difficult next years...
80...100... Is this the biggest trouble for you, Il? Now all the World hate you. You was kicked off from previous hoster because you are Russian. Russians are being kicked off everywhere today. You will live with a shame for years. I cannot imagine this... Now I feel support from all the countries. Our customers tell us: do anything you can for your country, we will pay you as usual. There is free transport in Europe  for anybody with Ukrainian passport. Podolyaka will tell you "China and Idia support Russia". Could you tell me what support do you have from them. Instead of TV news messages "China support us" :)
This is the result of voting against Russian invasion in UN:
You have very good company: occupied Syria and Belarus, Kim Chen Un and Eritrea (what?).

Yes, personally i'd prefer to buy note that i'm sick or w/e like that. Not because i'm afraid, but because i don't want to kill fraternal people.
You'd prefer, but not Putin. Putin have lost one soldier and he should take more and more. I don't know what will happen, but this is realistic scenario that you can be taken to the army without possibility to pay off.
And our tolerant Il will take a gun and go to Lviv to shoot in me, BatDev and other guys. Why? Because I kill Russians for 30 years. It was said on TV.

I think russians are much less patriotes than ukrainians is this situation, i mean civilians.
Because you are invaders! You will be a patriot when you defend your home from the Kadyrov's orcish hordes.

We are not ready to die for that war.
But you will.

I think russians don't see enemy in ukrainians. Russians see enemy in the forces behind ukrainians.
Yes, Russia love all the neighbors. And love is such big that all the neighbors hate Russia now. Georgia, Moldova, Baltic states. You think people in Belarus love you? They will spit in your back as soon as Lukashevko will be removed. And you will wonder "Why?! We did everything for them! We considered them as a brothers! Maybe they are Nazis too!". You make all of countries around you "Nazis".

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2022, 09:10:14 AM »
Your loyal president will go in the same direction as Russian warship. Or you want to have one more "loyal president" in Rostov? You need ~1 mln soldiers here to control Ukraine after war.
I definitely have no idea how he plan to do what he declared. I just hope he has a good plan.
I don't think he plan to use 1 mln soldiers to keep Ukraine. I also don't think he plan to kill civilians.

When you tried to take Kyiv in 2 days and we beat off your attack  we tell "Мы побеждаем" this doesn't mean that we destroy Russian army. All of us know that this army is very huge and have powerful weapon. All of us know that we are defending and not attacking now. But we have success in our defending and we have a good chance to protect our country. And there is more than 1 Russian soldier is killed.
I agree then. You beat off the attack. You will beat off more attacks. But russian army will not stop.
The stakes are too high for Russia in this global confrontation.
Even if Ukraine join NATO (though i don't trust that will happen), Putin won't stop. It is a question of preserving Russia's place in this world for him.

Ye... They failed with attack on Kharkiv, and now the 3rd day you are destroying this city with bombs and missiles. I know you'd like to tell "this is a fake, it wasn't shown on our TV". But later you will understand why we hate you. Or maybe will not. There is a great opportunity to close your eyes and ears and scream "nothing happens!".
In your crazy country, it's a crime now to say "No war". And you can tell about "antinazificaction" for Ukraine or what stupid terms do you use for war?
Yes, looks like firstly they planned to not kill people at all. Only destroy military infrastructure. Now they began to kill people, more and more. I think everybody understand that will increase hatred from ukrainian side...

80...100... Is this the biggest trouble for you, Il? Now all the World hate you. You was kicked off from previous hoster because you are Russian. Russians are being kicked off everywhere today. You will live with a shame for years. I cannot imagine this... Now I feel support from all the countries. Our customers tell us: do anything you can for your country, we will pay you as usual. There is free transport in Europe  for anybody with Ukrainian passport. Podolyaka will tell you "China and Idia support Russia". Could you tell me what support do you have from them. Instead of TV news messages "China support us" :)
This is the result of voting against Russian invasion in UN:
Our medias say us USA have a great influence to other countries, everybody vote as USA tell them to vote.
USA showed their power in Lybia, Syria, Iraq, Afganistan, etc. Other countries are small and weak, so they are being afraind to talk against USA.
If you disagree with USA, you will have an orange revolution on your territory. If you disagree with Russia, you will have nothing.

Votes in most political institutions followed the same way last years: USA and all the countries loyal to USA have similar voices. Most likely against Russia or China.
Most likely Russia have opposite voice, China abstains. Or China have opposite voice, Russia abstains. Traditions in modern politics...

You'd prefer, but not Putin. Putin have lost one soldier and he should take more and more. I don't know what will happen, but this is realistic scenario that you can be taken to the army without possibility to pay off.
And our tolerant Il will take a gun and go to Lviv to shoot in me, BatDev and other guys. Why? Because I kill Russians for 30 years. It was said on TV.
I don't envy Putin is this situation. Now that looks like a very unpopular decision with some tactical mistakes... I have no idea about strategy, so no arguments from me about that...
I think russians just have to trust Putin: looks like in previous "operations" he knew what to do:
Georgia, Chechnya, Crimea, Syria and so on. Russia won in all these operations.
I just hope he knows what to do. He have 20 years experience of different "military operations". And i hope he will not send me to kill you, or something like that...

Because you are invaders! You will be a patriot when you defend your home from the Kadyrov's orcish hordes.
100% agree. Russians have absolutely different feeling of the reality. You were going to protect your home from russian invaders last 8 years and maybe many years before.
Russians didn't think about to protect their home or even about war at all...

Yes, Russia love all the neighbors. And love is such big that all the neighbors hate Russia now. Georgia, Moldova, Baltic states. You think people in Belarus love you? They will spit in your back as soon as Lukashevko will be removed. And you will wonder "Why?! We did everything for them! We considered them as a brothers! Maybe they are Nazis too!". You make all of countries around you "Nazis".
I think you right, people from these countries don't like russians.
Our medias tell us they have pro-west govermnemts, that's why they have pro-west medias, who cultivate hatred against russia for years.
USSR lost in Cold War, West used russians weakness to grow up anti-russian regimes in most countries. They are much better masters of propaganda than russians.

That is the question with no answer, where is the truth...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2022, 12:06:49 PM »
I think you right, people from these countries don't like russians.
Our medias tell us they have pro-west govermnemts, that's why they have pro-west medias, who cultivate hatred against russia for years.
USSR lost in Cold War, West used russians weakness to grow up anti-russian regimes in most countries. They are much better masters of propaganda than russians.

That is the question with no answer, where is the truth...

Actually I have a different opinion about this.  In 1991 there was SERIOUS hope here in the US that Russia would finally become a Democratic Free Market similar to all other Nato countries.  For like 10 yrs,  I myself and many around me considered Russia to be an ALLY,  not an adversary like I do today and have ever since the change to the Russian Constitution in regards to presidential term limits.  That for me was the proof that Russia was not going to be an ally :/  I do not ever want to be allies with a dictatatorship.  Ever.  For any reason and that's exactly what Russia has at the moment.  Same with China, North Korea and all the other countries that didnt vote to condemn Russia's attack on Ukraine.  What do they all have in common?  They are all DICTATORSHIP countries.  No one gets "fairly" elected for 50 years STRAIGHT.  That's just absurd.  We see that here in our on Congress,  corruption and lies are what keeps getting them re-elected.  Not fair, truthful elections.

Any hopes that Russia would become democratic all went to shit when it became clear that Putin was asserting himself as a dictator rather than a freely elected official by changing the country's constitution to ignore his previous 2 terms and allow him even more terms that would last long enough that he'd probably be dead by the time they are up (in 2024 he will be like 74yrs old which is older than most males live in Russia).  If a president here in the US did that,  there would literally be civil war EVERYWHERE in the US.  No matter how good a president is,  the get a MAX of  2 4yr terms and that's it.  It would have been AWESOME if Reagan could have gone longer,  but it would have broken the democratic process and thus he had to leave.

The US isnt perfect.  Our own Congress does NOT have term limits and it's destroying the US from the inside out.  Much like Putin is doing to Russia.  Term limits are good,  no matter what the situation is.  In a few years or decades,  the world may not even have a US if the current situation continues where politicians become careers instead of short Public Service jobs like they should be.  No politician should be in any office longer than maybe 8 years.  Otherwise,  all you have left are a bunch of career politicians who are MASSIVELY corrupt.  Every year I always sign a petition to add term limits to congressional seats.  Every year, it gets defeated (for obvious reasons, career politicians wont vote for it).  This is why Trump was good for not only the US,  but the entire world.  He was not a career politician like the GARBAGE we have sitting in office now (Biden).  He was unpredictable,  his only flaw was that he wasnt a good public speaker.  Why?  Because he's not a career politician,  career politicians have DECADES to practice the art of LYING and getting away with it,  Trump was a TERRIBLE at telling lies so he usually just spoke the truth and people couldnt handle the truth because they are so use to being lied to and told only what they want to hear,  not what the NEED to hear.  That's what governments need.  When people are predictable,  they are easier to corrupt.

For the record iL,  dont sell yourself short.  Putin doesnt always know whats best.  You'd make a better Russian president than he because you're not corrupted by the power.  YET.  And with term limits,  corruption gets routed out automatically by the system itself.  Lets see iL on the 2024 ballot for Russian President :)  You'd have my vote.... well,  maybe not.  I cant vote there lol.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 12:47:05 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2022, 03:05:16 PM »
Any hopes that Russia would become democratic all went to shit when it became clear that Putin was asserting himself as a dictator rather than a freely elected official by changing the country's constitution to ignore his previous 2 terms and allow him even more terms that would last long enough that he'd probably be dead by the time they are up (in 2024 he will be like 74yrs old which is older than most males live in Russia).
Well, just a remark:
Putin never changed constitution to make more terms for himself. He changed it for some different purposes, not for his own power. He have been president 2 * 4 years, then he got away. In strict accordance with the law. After Medvedev came, deputates (not Putin) changed constitution to let increase term to 6 years instead of 4.
Everybody understand they did it for Putin, to give him more time, but that was not Putin. (Of course they could do that at his implicit request, who knows?)
But Putin always gave the impression of a very modest person.

BTW: i don't agree with your position about time of power and corruption. It depends on person.

West medias try to find palaces, yachts and foreign villas of Putin. They try to find billion dollars of Putin. But they can't find that. Why?
Because Putin doesn't need that. His life belongs to Russia. He just have no time to have a rest. We see him on TV almost every day. He have conversations with idiots for many hours in a row. Right after that he sets tasks to ministers, talk to people. He can find time to work out top-secret operations and hypersound weapon. He just have no time to create the appearance of a beautiful life.

For example: in 2008 Medvedev came intead of Putin. And what? He lost Lybia! Some russians say that's Medvedev fault. Putin saved Syria and other countries, but Medvedev failed that. I think russians would prefer Putin to be a President all the 24 years, without pauses. But Putin followed constitution.

Another example is USA:
Who is your leader now? Democrates nominated Biden, but does he have a real power? He is menthal sick, he confuses a grandson with a great- granddaughter and Ukraine with Iran. Last time they almost dragged through Hillary Clinton, who is she in politics? Nodoby. These are just talking heads that voice someone's decisions.
What about the changeability of those who make these decisions?
Nobody even knows them, and changing the talking head is not a problem for them at all. Every 4 years or faster.

Putin is a person, he is very well versed in what he does and has a lot of experience.
I think people would be happy to have that kind of power for as long as possible.

For the record iL,  dont sell yourself short.  Putin doesnt always know whats best.  You'd make a better Russian president than he because you're not corrupted by the power.  YET.  And with term limits,  corruption gets routed out automatically by the system itself.  Lets see iL on the 2024 ballot for Russian President :)  You'd have my vote.... well,  maybe not.  I cant vote there lol.
Oh, thanks you, but you flatter me. I do nothing even on here, in our community, Russia would be ruined very quickly that way :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 03:18:10 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2022, 09:15:12 AM »
For example: in 2008 Medvedev came intead of Putin. And what? He lost Lybia! Some russians say that's Medvedev fault. Putin saved Syria and other countries, but Medvedev failed that. I think russians would prefer Putin to be a President all the 24 years, without pauses. But Putin followed constitution.
I think a little unfair to blame Medvedev for that since Putin was still PM and very much involved.  I think they got taken by surprise by Libya (they thought the no fly zone would just be used to keep the peace, not to bomb Gaddafi and overthrow the government).  Russia learned their lesson and vowed not to let the same thing happen again in Syria after that. 

But Syria was still not a total success for Russia... the devil Americans act quick and got their hooks into eastern Syria.  They've conquered it and are still there today, cutting the government off from much oil and food with collaboration from the Kurds.  Plus Turkey has encroached down from the north.  And then there are the Caesar sanctions the US has implemented against Syria to keep the people starving as well... same thing like in Afghanistan when the Americans finally lost and left, they stole all the money from the Afghan bank and put sanctions against the ruling Taliban government.  Do they report this in Russia?  They sure don't report it here in USA.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2022, 09:17:56 AM »
Hilariously I actually watched on PBS a full report on famine Afghanistan a month or two ago.  The reporters were very sad and interviewed a lot of suffering people.  Then they just said, well, this is life under the Taliban, what a shame.  They did not even mention the theft of Afghanistan's money or the sanctions despite doing a report on the poverty.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2022, 11:39:26 AM »
Hilariously I actually watched on PBS a full report on famine Afghanistan a month or two ago.  The reporters were very sad and interviewed a lot of suffering people.  Then they just said, well, this is life under the Taliban, what a shame.  They did not even mention the theft of Afghanistan's money or the sanctions despite doing a report on the poverty.

reminder u.s lost to the taliban, punished afghanistan by withholding afghan money. even afghan youtubers are also demonetized.

reminds me of the haitian revolution, where bourgeois states punished haiti economically  after getting booted out.