Author Topic: 3 player vs AI  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Raggin

• Peon
    • View Profile
3 player vs AI
« on: April 14, 2022, 02:50:09 PM »
This is Sunset Invasion. Inspired by the official 2 player vs AI map Invasion in the maps/scenario folder.
Meant to be played on default conditions.

Players 1 and 3 each guard a lane. Player 2 sits between and supports.
Each player starts with a TH, 8 peasants, a barracks, a blacksmith, a few farms and 10k gold in the bank.
Players 1 and 3 start with 2 guard towers, 3 cannon towers and 4 footmen guarding the far entrances to the lanes.
Player 2 starts with a lumber mill, 2 footmen, 6 archers and several towers closer to home.
Each player has 120k gold in the starting mine and another 120k in a mine not far away.

All 5 enemies start with a fortress, a GH, 13 peons, 2 barracks, a lumber mill, a blacksmith, an ogre mound, a few farms, several towers guarding the base and 25k gold in the bank. Starting mines are at 375k and they will soon enough open up more gold mines. They also have a few starting units outside the lanes that are poised to attack at the start.
Player 7 (white) sits in the back and goes air. He starts with a dragon roost and 4 death knights guarding his base.

This map is quite hard and i havent beaten it (but i will) even with a very good player in the team. The biggest challenge is getting the space to place your buildings so you need to cut lots of wood ASAP. Also, completing this map might take a few hours.

Bestest 3 player comp stomp in my opinion. I have enjoyed losing it. Hope someone else does too!

Offline dannyldd

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: 3 player vs AI
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 04:00:43 PM »
I hope you can read up this message but thanks for sharing. If you're interested for another player, I would be glad to play this one with you.