Author Topic: OBS removing each other  (Read 1923 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
OBS removing each other
« on: April 15, 2022, 12:53:25 AM »
/remove shouldnt work for other obs players that have never made a building, similar to how it works when they have built.  Only players who built should be able to remove obs players who've not built.  I've been seeing a lot of instances where watchers grudge /remove other watchers just to be total dicks.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: OBS removing each other
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 03:19:34 AM »
Its good since people started using it when they lost but still got base and towers stopped hit their base, they deserved
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Raz

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 06:10:57 AM »
Lol, are you serious? So that goes for everyone but you? You are allowed to remove Startale because he talks shit? I removed you afterwards because I simply don't think you should be in the game when you pull something like that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 03:32:02 PM »
Thats the point.  No watcher should be removing anyone (which is exactly what my original statement said,  no where in there did it say "except xyz" retard).  ST did it to me several days previous as he also had done to SG.  He's one of the biggest abusers of the current bug (which isnt surprising since he's also one of the most prolific hackers in W2 history when he used his "mage" name,  he has no problem abusing things just because he can).  The bottom line is that watchers shouldnt be removing anyone,  just like players cant remove other players.

When you OBS yourself during a game or are set as OBS at the start of a game,  then /remove should do absolutely nothing regardless of who u try to target with /remove.

But if it's there,  I will use it just like everyone else does.  Eventually it will get fixed if enough people abuse it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 04:45:58 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 06:10:18 PM »
i will admit startale likely deserves any removal from any game that he is ever removed from.

he's top 3 toxic players for sure.