Author Topic: I made a youtube video  (Read 11609 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
I made a youtube video
« on: May 05, 2022, 11:39:57 AM »

Would be interested to see what people think about this. Would appreciate any feedback. If you think its good consider sharing it. I want to have discussions. I want people talking to eachother. I want to talk to other people.

If you think it sucks tell me. If you think its great i'd like to hear that.. anything i can work on... If anyone is interested in having a discussion over video format discussing anything regarding the future of our world i'd be interested.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: I made a youtube video
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 11:40:26 AM »
posting it here first because i know you will be brutally honest... and i want that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 04:53:39 PM »
Dont use the word they.  "They dont want us to know".  Put a name to "they" rather than using the big bad wolf type mentality that has no name to it.  Who is "they".  Name a person(s).

Best advice,  dont believe anything Biden says.  He wont defend Taiwan at all and the Xi knows it.  If it's going to happen, it will be during Biden's term(s) or another leftist since it's been proven thats the best time to bully the world.

Fun Fact:  Mexico can easily replace Taiwan.  So dont worry to much about Taiwan,  it's not as bad as it's made out to be.  Most people I've spoken with have no clue that Mexico is one of the worlds semiconductor manufacturing leaders of the world.

So if China does take over Taiwan,  I expect Biden's response to be to sanction Taiwan goods and replace them with Mexican goods rather than actually defend Taiwan because he's to much of a pussy to do that.  Bad for Taiwan,  even worse for China,  but also bad for Biden as well because it would mean he might lose the influx of voters coming from Mexico illegally.  So I'd also expect some sort of snake'ish policy to come out of Biden that would continue to incentivize illegals to pour into the US rather than stay and pick up the lucrative semiconductor jobs that would open up in Mexico.

You might also benefit from this:
    ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 05:33:22 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 07:09:03 PM »
Appreciate the feedback.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 08:30:48 AM »
How are you guys posting on the forum the vids like that? I keep getting a 302 error response.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 05:28:16 PM »
Click the share link on the YouTube video itself and copy paste that link

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 07:05:52 PM »

This is my youtube channel been awhile since I posted but i'm thinking to get back into it.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2022, 07:11:11 PM »

Would be interested to see what people think about this. Would appreciate any feedback. If you think its good consider sharing it. I want to have discussions. I want people talking to eachother. I want to talk to other people.

If you think it sucks tell me. If you think its great i'd like to hear that.. anything i can work on... If anyone is interested in having a discussion over video format discussing anything regarding the future of our world i'd be interested.

Ok I listened to this from beginning to end.

First and foremost I don't know how your recording this but I streamed it to my TV and the audio quality isn't good. I would say maybe get a microphone or raise your voice when your talking on whatever it is that your recording on.

Also I would say try to establish an agenda for your channel. Are you a political channel? Or are you just speaking from a psychological standpoint talking about anything? 
I'm not really sure after watching this video.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 08:37:59 PM »
I recorded it from a piece of s*** phone and probably had my finger over the microphone at times.

I don't know what the channel is or will be other than an opportunity for me to express my thoughts

Thanks for feedback

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 11:53:22 AM »
This is my youtube channel been awhile since I posted but i'm thinking to get back into it.

I've been in $400/n rooms that have better views and décor/amenities than that thing.  It must be close to some sort of pro stadium or something to be that high of a cost.  It's proximity to something special is probably what is bumping up it's price because it sure as shit isnt the views or the room amenities :D.  Like,  where is the in-room 4-6 person hot tub or at least a jucuzzi tub for 3 (the wife, 3rd wheel, and I love those lol), it's missing the entertainment centers, no kitchenette,  no balcony,  etc etc.  What I saw would warrant MAYBE 290/n and thats a stretch.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 12:01:40 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2022, 08:08:04 AM »

I've been in $400/n rooms that have better views and décor/amenities than that thing.  It must be close to some sort of pro stadium or something to be that high of a cost.  It's proximity to something special is probably what is bumping up it's price because it sure as shit isnt the views or the room amenities :D.  Like,  where is the in-room 4-6 person hot tub or at least a jucuzzi tub for 3 (the wife, 3rd wheel, and I love those lol), it's missing the entertainment centers, no kitchenette,  no balcony,  etc etc.  What I saw would warrant MAYBE 290/n and thats a stretch.

Idk if you have been to NYC but most hotel rooms here are smaller and cost more than rooms in other states due to the lack of space.
And yes because it is on 57th st which known as “billionaires row” Park Hyatt is charging a premium.
war2 > war3

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2022, 03:29:13 PM »
Idk if you have been to NYC

Nope, not since 1993 and I couldnt be paid enough to go there either :D  I turned down an all expenses paid trip + $5k stipend to Portland for Drupalcon.  I wont patronize liberal shitholes until they fix their shit by voting out the commies.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 03:32:08 PM by {Lance} »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2022, 06:11:42 PM »
i recorded 1 more video that somehow split into 2... they're uploading now.

i didnt epstein myself if or hurt anyone else if anything happens to me. someone check on me via FB messenger once a day if i dont respond here. Recnep Guff

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2022, 08:10:06 PM »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2022, 08:12:35 PM »