General > General Discussion

I made a youtube video

(1/5) > >>

tk[as]:

Would be interested to see what people think about this. Would appreciate any feedback. If you think its good consider sharing it. I want to have discussions. I want people talking to eachother. I want to talk to other people.

If you think it sucks tell me. If you think its great i'd like to hear that.. anything i can work on... If anyone is interested in having a discussion over video format discussing anything regarding the future of our world i'd be interested.

tk[as]:
posting it here first because i know you will be brutally honest... and i want that.

{Lance}:
Dont use the word they.  "They dont want us to know".  Put a name to "they" rather than using the big bad wolf type mentality that has no name to it.  Who is "they".  Name a person(s).

Best advice,  dont believe anything Biden says.  He wont defend Taiwan at all and the Xi knows it.  If it's going to happen, it will be during Biden's term(s) or another leftist since it's been proven thats the best time to bully the world.

Fun Fact:  Mexico can easily replace Taiwan.  So dont worry to much about Taiwan,  it's not as bad as it's made out to be.  Most people I've spoken with have no clue that Mexico is one of the worlds semiconductor manufacturing leaders of the world.

So if China does take over Taiwan,  I expect Biden's response to be to sanction Taiwan goods and replace them with Mexican goods rather than actually defend Taiwan because he's to much of a pussy to do that.  Bad for Taiwan,  even worse for China,  but also bad for Biden as well because it would mean he might lose the influx of voters coming from Mexico illegally.  So I'd also expect some sort of snake'ish policy to come out of Biden that would continue to incentivize illegals to pour into the US rather than stay and pick up the lucrative semiconductor jobs that would open up in Mexico.

You might also benefit from this:     ;)

tk[as]:
Appreciate the feedback.

~ToRa~:
How are you guys posting on the forum the vids like that? I keep getting a 302 error response.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version