Author Topic: Wake up please?!  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Wake up please?!
« on: May 10, 2022, 09:17:40 AM »
Are you guys gonna fix the damn ladder or what?? Or maybe create a new one instead of creating some newbe mode that only kill the game.

Yesterday again, Lorys.IT join the server, there was some people in a trigger map, lorys could find any gow, so he said game is dead and just left the server.

Everydays we lose important peoples like this.

You guys did a rebalance mode, you saw that peoples like it and want more work on it and you just forgot about it for a year.

You should work on that instead of working on some useless map that only 10 trolls enjoy.

This map will be forgot in a year, GOW ladder have survive over 25 years, fix ur damn priority before it's too late.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 09:19:58 AM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Online 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Wake up please?!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 02:34:22 PM »
People like rebalanced, and people also like triggers. Get over it you ignorant bastard.

Ladder being broken for this long is pretty bad I agree with that, but it's different people who manage ladder so you cant blame modders for it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 05:37:36 PM »
People like rebalanced, and people also like triggers. Get over it you ignorant bastard.

Ladder being broken for this long is pretty bad I agree with that, but it's different people who manage ladder so you cant blame modders for it.

I blame modders for working against the server, literrally yes, why working on mod that kill the server? It split community and peoples just leave cuz there not enouph gow, congratulation.

When you got choice between improving rebalance gow, and improving some random mod to please couples of trolls, its kinda working against the server yes.

Tell ur friend to tell their friend to fix the ladder!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 05:46:40 PM by Nox »

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 08:24:37 PM »
Only half the community cares about rebalance.  The Warcraft mod scene is probably been the best I’ve ever seen with the tools available.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 11:04:55 PM »
Thats why the rebalance thread is the most popular this year i guess.... and by far!!!!!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2022, 09:52:12 AM »
We should get a ladder at some point. The ladder we have now appear to be broken beyond repair.
Not sure who can make a new one.
war2 > war3