Author Topic: Official challenge to KnitterHemd  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Official challenge to KnitterHemd
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2022, 05:00:51 AM »
Oh Let's not forgot also about hacking!

For years and years admins have allow peoples to hacks without doing anything against it..

Not only regular players was hacking, but even ADMINS, was hacking.

There was that guy, he was admin on the server for at least 10 years, the guy was call Lightbringer-

I probably know this guy more then anyone here, cuz i was playing on the same server as him and his cosin ze_saint in 2000 on BT NET EUROPE, they were also french, so i know them very well, lightbringer- was already caught multiple time of hacking on this server, we told to iL but it seem like he dint cares at all and still want him as admin.

Anyway not only he was an hacker, but he was also making programms for war2 ru, programm that dont even work, so what was the point of those programm.

One day i learn from a friend of mine, who had a war2 server himself, it was actually the first private server ever before battle net server die, i think his server was call world war craft, something like that, even before WAR2RU, this guy was a genius he know everything about this game. So one day i talk with him about this server, i talk with him about hackers, i told him, i think there lot of hacker on this server, The guy told me sure they are bro, they are using the old war2 bt net client to hacks... So he explain to me that the server war2ru was build on his own mecanic, so when you try to hack with WAR2RU server client, it will not work, ur map hack will automaticly not work, so peoples can request SS FROM you and caught you of hacking,

But some peoples, programmars and friend of them, know about this version of BT NET 2.02, they were using this client to log on the war2ru server, so, they were using that old rigged one from BT NET, and with this client they were able to map hack and probably did way much more hacks that we dont know without being caught. They were able to open or close map hack at any moment in the game as wish they want.

So when i came to forum and told everything to everyone, that guys who was call lightbringer- start to get on roid rage against me, calling me crazy, there no sush things happening here. he start telling everyone i was on burnt out and have mental issue... While at the same time he was preaching his religion of peace every damn minutes on the game for no reason, he was always talking about it, like... Bro im religious, how can i do that, dont believe this guy, hes got mental issue, but i dont have, cuz i am religious!! You see the manipulation here? So i start to make investigation on this guy and found that he made some latency software for war2 ru, a latency software that dont even work, so actually the software was install into our computer by a hacker with no moral at all, a useless software that dont fix anything but for some reason was still inside our damn computers.. I told to everyone about it, that the latency fix was bullshit and it dont fix anything... Here again he was still saying that im crazy, his software work good i dont know shit about those thing, im retard with mental issue and hes a genius programmar and religious, see the kind of manipulation... But i was sure i was right, so i just get fucking crazy bro, then admins was so tire of me, they also investigate on it, and then the HEAD ADMINS OF THIS server iL himself make a post about it, saying i was right, everything i was saying was the truth, peoples where using different client from btnet 2.02 to hack our server, he also admit that the latency fix was bullshit and dint work at all. And what did happen? Lightbringer-  just disappear and we never see him again.

This guy was also smurfing peoples and was manipulating the pool and the discussion on forum with fake accounts, a true piece of you know what....

So iL make a fake script to calm the things down, a fake script that told us if peoples use the Anti hack when they log on server, so it was telling you if the guys was using AH from the server, or if he was not, but it was still not working cuz now peoples where making fake virtual windows to keep hacking the game. They were using the old client, but loggin with different windows with the true one, so the software read the game as legit when in fact is still the old one, not sure how it work but something like that. Long story short, the script was not working for advance programmar but it was working for poor newbe who want to hacks the game, so we were caughing poor newbe who dint know how to hack properly and programmar where still able to hacks.

Then around 2016 we found our first MPQ hacker, now it was not about software and client anymore, it was only about hacking the code source of the game itself, it's even better bro, you can literally hack whatever you want since you got acces to the entire game creation, sound, graphic, gameplay etc etc.

That hackers was u8, he was already hacking the color of his units and the hotkeys at this time, sure its not a big deal, but we dont know what else he could hack, or what someone else could hack, cuz if he can do it, any programmar can do it, so the goal was not to punish u8 for free, but use him as an exemple and make sure everyone know about it... After that saga, alot of weird bug start to happen in the game, bug we never saw for 20 years, exemple, ur units running alone accross the map for no reason, ur peon dont wanna get into the gold mine when he fight with another peon, the cats and tower are basicly immune, 4 grunts level 1 can beat 4 grunts level 2, so much bug like that, and we dont know what else. But i am the bad guy bro, i am the bad guy cuz i tell the truth, and since that time i am the one who need to be troll, and treat like a piece of shit, and wish to die from my cancer every fucking day.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 05:54:58 AM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2022, 06:13:41 AM »
And Knitter, i just realize what did happen in this series.

I beat you 4-1 then i decide to keep playing you and you get back to 4-4 untill i win the last one 5-4.

I garantee you someone build in the game wich was my 4th win, between my third victory and ur second victory!

So actually i beat you in a bo7 ''4-1'' and also beat you in a bo9 ''5-4''

Bring me the logs and give me my damn tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2022, 06:24:10 AM »
Yes it's exactly this, i remember now, it's actually why i keep playing after i win 4-1, cuz it was so easy, and i remember you suddenly start to get back in the series and taught myself you were probably sniping me cuz i was surprise you getting back that well, so i was crying hard at the 9 games before to win it.

How can i forgot that series, i will always remember it because you told me thanks for not getting the tag.

This is the kind of thing you dont forgot, believe me, bring me the damn log admin and give me my damn tag!

And the most important, remove the tag from him!!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 06:29:36 AM by Nox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2022, 06:34:08 AM »
And i want to be clear with some admins and programmars, i dont hate every admins and i dont hate every programmars, i only hate the ones who use their abilitys to cheat the game, thats all, because in fact, i think programmars and admins are great peoples when they use their abilitys for the right thing, without them there no evolution for no games in the entire world, we have those amazing gamed and those amazing updates because of their work, but if you use these abilitys to cheat the game and support the cheaters, sure you dont worth anything for me.

And to be honnest i dont hate anyone at all, yes sure i think some of them are lazy, useless, liar by protecting some hackers, but they never did anything wrong to me, iL by exemple always been good with me, never diss respect me, sure he ignore me like a piece of trash, wich i dont appreciate, but i can understand im an hard person to deal with and he can be tire of me, sure i understand, and sure he never did nothing wrong to me, sure i dont like tora cuz he an arrogant person who always talk about stupid things thats not relevant to the game and polluate my stream with this, kind of subject that he repeat himself over and over and i dont appreciate at all, but i still think he does great for the server in the last years with all the tournaments and i like every of his effort even if i dont participate in his tournament.

I dont hate no one, but i dont like their behavior face to those subject and act like nothing is happening, thats all.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 06:52:14 AM by Nox »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2022, 08:17:34 AM »
i accept the challenge.
I, as the master, can choose the date, time and maps.

Sunday 21st August, 3pm east time

Maps are:

1. Island in the stream, high, ef
2. Island in the stream, high, ef
3. Gow old, ef , high
4. NWTR , high , ef
5. Gow old, ef , high
6. Gow old, ef , high
7. Island in the stream, high, ef

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2022, 08:20:57 AM »
No, i offert you a challenge yesterday, but you did refuse and call me liar when you are the one, i dont accept any challenge anymore from you, i want my tag, thats all, and someone who deserve to be a master will challenge me, not you, go challenge someone else for another master tag.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 08:30:23 AM by Nox »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2022, 08:32:37 AM »
And Knitter, i just realize what did happen in this series.

I beat you 4-1 then i decide to keep playing you and you get back to 4-4 untill i win the last one 5-4.

I garantee you someone build in the game wich was my 4th win, between my third victory and ur second victory!

So actually i beat you in a bo7 ''4-1'' and also beat you in a bo9 ''5-4''

Bring me the logs and give me my damn tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad you can't count. Also at that time I won rusty against you 4-3.
Better count again.

Since you refuse my challenge, I thank you for the victory.

Have a nice day and leave me alone now.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2022, 08:44:55 AM »
You see that arrow? Where it say win?!

There a game missing right there, and you know it, you dint beat me 4-3 i beat you 4-1 then beat you again 5-4.

Stop lying you totally know it, just admit you told me thanks for not taking ur tag cuz i beat you.

Be a man once in your life and stop lie.