Author Topic: Official challenge to KnitterHemd  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Official challenge to KnitterHemd
« on: August 12, 2022, 02:34:29 PM »
Official challenge to knitterhemd, cuz the last time we did a series i beat his ass 4-3 and should have his master tag.

But since i want to be cool, i never ask for it, now i will beat you bad and give you no mercy at all.

You must accept, or ill request the master tag from the last series.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 02:36:49 PM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Official challenge to KnitterHemd
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 02:47:13 PM »
Knitter dodge, not new he dodge everyone, so i request my master tag, cuz i beat his ass 4-3 in our last series and never request it, sure it's kinda late to request it, thats why i give him the chance to win it back, but he dodge, he always dodge everyone, he always have excuse to not accept a challenge or always try to tell someone we do it another date and never happen.

He dont deserve this master tag at all.

Remove the master tag from him and give it to me, thank you.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 02:56:45 PM »
No idea what is wrong with you. no idea why you always lie.
we can play then you lose because you are bad.
I'm leading 18-7 and all the games have been to get rust off. Let me get unrusted and you wont win a single game.

As u8tio3p says, you can not be taken seriously. we will play and you will lose xD

« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 03:02:10 PM by Knitter »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 03:13:47 PM »
You are the liar and you know it, you even tell me thanks cuz i told you i will not request it, how can you sleep the night being sush a liar.

Here our last series, i taught i beat you 4-3, but its actually 5-4, one of our games dint have record.

The proof that you are lying is, you choose specific SCREEN SHOT of different series 8 months before our last one, ur sush an idiot dude.

Cuz you clearly see that our last game was 4-4 and you also know one game dint records, because you even thanks me for being a nice guy with you.

Stop lying, now you dint deserve a rematch at all for so much lies, just give me the tag thanks.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 03:21:44 PM by Nox »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 03:30:09 PM »
Thanks for the prove, it shows that i won 4-3 lol xD
You talking nonsense.

No worries i will beat you again. After the rape leave me alone.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 03:33:31 PM »
Please just give me the tag this dude is a total idiot, thief and liar.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 03:36:13 PM »
You guys can even watch the war2ru status records, game dint have records on the ladder, but i know you can find the miss match on the status server records, go watch for 9-17-2020 for 5-4 score, thanks.

You can find the final score, with this things, right here.

Let's see whos the liar now, idiot.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 03:46:57 PM by Nox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 05:27:49 PM »
You guys wish me dead, dead cuz i have always been a man, a man who have always been legit, no hacks, no cheat, no sharing account, yes i got a big mouth, yes i can be toxic, yes i can be an ass, but it always been in a gaming perception, i dont attack peoples and their personal life like everyone does everyday to me. I have never lie, when i decide to do something, i tell it right into everyone face, i dont hide, im not an hypocrite, and i certainly dont lie. You hate me cuz i have expose the hackers out there, you hate me cuz i have expose these lazy admins, you hate me cuz i am who i am. But i am certainly not an hypocrite, im just a mad man because after 20 years of supporting this server i never had the respect i deserve for it... Instead i have been trolls by a bunch of trolls. I know you wish me dead, i know you want me gone, this is where the line will be draw, you want me gone, then support this liar hypocrite thief and let him is master tag that he dont deserve. You want to do the right things, then give me what i earn, i beat this liar, i know it, he know it, we all know it, cuz we know Equinox have one word, we know equinox his a man of honor, i can be alot of things, but one think we all know i am, a man of honor, no lie, no hacks, no cheat, no hide, this is who i am. I know that everyone know if i said i beat this guy, then i really beat him, you all know it's true, you can support this liar hypocrite, or you can make the right choice, if you decide to support him, i will desapear for ever and i will know it's the right choice, cuz you will have decide it to be it. So if you decide you want me gone, i will be gone, i swear to god, this is the last post and the last time you will see me forever, right now, im gonna go to sleep, if tomorow, i dont have whats belong to me, whats i truly win, i will be gone, gone for ever.

Do i want this tag? No, i dont cares at all, some admins already ask me numerous time if i want a master tag, i told em no, cuz im a man of honor and i dont want whats not belong to me, and having a free master tag is not right if i dint win it, but i want to see the justice, this liar lose to me, this tag belong to me, do i want this tag even if i beat him? No, the truth is, i want his tag remove from him, and even if its nasty from me, i still beat him, and this tag still belong to me, i will probably lose this tag in 2 or 3 days, whos know, but the thing is, he will lose it too, and thats the only thing i really want, you see, no lie, i dont want the tag, i want him to be remove from him. Cuz hes an hypocrite, a liar, a thief and a troll.

Do the right choice, it's not about giving me what i want, it's about giving me what i win, i beat this guy, its belong to me, whatever the motivation i got, it's belong to me.

Remove it from him and give it to me or im gone forever.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 05:32:36 PM by Nox »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 09:20:54 PM »
Eq vs Knitter! I thought if people didn't accept Masters challenge they lost their tags anyway?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 10:28:27 PM »
Eq vs Knitter! I thought if people didn't accept Masters challenge they lost their tags anyway?

I offert him to do the challenge earlier today and he refuse, we were both log at same time and he decide to log off.

Not new anyway, he always do that when someone want to challenge him.

Anyway, the challenge is not an option anymore, i want to let him a chance, but he lie in front of everyone and also call me the liar, i dont give him any challenge anymore, this guy is done.

I already beat him, i dont have to challenge him, he already lose and this tag belong to me, we see later after i got the tag, maybe i will challenge him if i dont lose it to someone else before.

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2022, 01:32:57 AM »
how it’s works this tag thing?

Is there any old topic showing the rules?
If I beat sg I can take his tag ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2022, 01:44:33 AM »
how it’s works this tag thing?

Is there any old topic showing the rules?
If I beat sg I can take his tag ? :stuck_out_tongue:

In theory you must sett a challenge with the guy on forum for a BO7, both party can agree for different map pool, but if they dont agree they must do the challenge on old gow ef.

The challenge can be done without an official challenge on the forum, cuz the official challenge on the forum is for the peoples who got no time to do it, so they can sett a date etc etc.

But if the player does a BO7, even without a challenge on the forum, he lose his tag, cuz actually he played the BO7 and he lose... Seem logic no?

But some peoples like knitterhemd, just will abuse of this rule and always said i cant right now, i cant right now, or he will play untill he lose a game and stop playing to make sure hes not losing the bo7, he has been master for 2 years now because he did that for 2 years.

I know cuz i am the one who write the rules and i am also the one who give the master tag to Knitterhemd, Shotgun, Lone, and way much more i just dont remember.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 01:56:58 AM by Nox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2022, 02:33:29 AM »
At the beggining this server only had 1 Grand master wich was u8, and 2-3 masters wich was Alf Attack and jesk if i remember good.

But no one was taking cares of it, for years it have been stock on nothing new, then i start to make procedure to take cares of it, they give me control of it for a month..

I made new rules, and i add new master and grand master.

I add 2 new grand master wich was Lone and Shotgun, and i add some new master wich i dont remember all of em, but knitter was part of em.

Then one day, Lone and Baraman play A bo 7, Bara win lone 7-1 i think, so i give bara the grand masters, some peoples start crying it was not an official challenge and i dint have to do that, cuz Lone was drunk and it was not is night... Who the hell cares if lone drunk... I mean you play the damn games and you lose, end of the story, period.. You was drunk, you think ur the best, then com back another day when ur legit and win it back.

But everyone start crying i was not fair cuz Bara was a TD, and at the time i was Also a TD, as TDxNoX.... So they were saying i did that cuz i want a TD to be grand master, when in fact i dont cares bro, i did that cuz he LOSE, period! Why i will make special rules and special priviledge for peoples cuz they are drunk?? You are drunk? then dont play, nobody have force you, you take ur own decision, you cant drink? not our fault... Or what, everyone gonna be drunk everytime they gonna lose? and save their ass? For me it make no sens, just a bunch of excuses for a bunch of loser who want to kill this game. Cuz if you love this game you will accept the game evolution and stop acting like a king who got a master tag just because he suppose to be a king... You play? You lose? You lose the tag, period, thats how the game his legit. Crying on me, cuz i did my job? while for years and years they did nothing to improve the master tag... They give me control of it, but acting like i am a slave who must do what they said, if i got control of it cuz they did nothing for years, then let me do my things, so i left TDs, i left the master tag role and here we go,  the master tag challenge is just a joke again, the ladder is just a joke again, the entire server is just a joke again.

If i still had control of it, this server will probably still fully populated, grand master and master will be different, it will be updates, peoples will be proud to have different title..

Even DJ boss have a tag from me, cuz i dint only add new master and grand master, i also ADD champions TAG wich is under Master, i was planning to do different title like that for different rank and make everyone happy, make everyone feel they can achieve new progression and be proud of their progression by achieving new ranks,  but they dont want peoples happy, believe me.

There was also a legend tag, wich was suppose to be over the grand masters, Only one legend! The goal was 1 Legend, 3 Grand Masters, 7 master, 7 champs.  Swift had the legend tag, wich i think his legit, but i want him to win it for real, from A FFA, a FFA WITH HIM and all the master and the grand master, and the new winner will be crown as new legend. Now you tell me why a FFA, because for me it was an oppening special event for a special title. Cuz i think a legend Can win a FFA and i think peoples will enjoy to see a FFA between all those TIER 1 player, but swift and all those peoples was mad again, cuz they give the legend tag for free at swift and dint want him to win it like a man. They just expect swift to always been crown as LEGEND for ever, like no one will ever be A legend because he must be THE ONLY ONE.. Wich is ridiculous, just be a man, win the legend tag in a tournament, and show at everyone you run with the rules and you love the game and let everyone have chance to beat you.

But the truth is these peoples dint want me to take cares of it, they dont want to see this game improving, cuz they think this game dead and its just for fun, so they were finding every reason they can to miss interpret my job and make it look like i was bad, only ego peoples who dint want me to show them how to make a nice systeme on the server.

They literally did everything in their power to find excuses and remove me from there, their ego kill this game cuz they dont want me to show them 1 PERSON can take cares of it properly when 10 admins cant do it togheter!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 02:51:34 AM by Nox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2022, 03:02:59 AM »
Now you will tell me, but why did you give free master tag and grand master tag to other peoples... Cuz i wanted the game to evoluate faster, my goal was not to give free title like they did with swift forever, the plan was to give free title right now and open the challenge to everyone after, so all the title i give could be challenge, but even there, i dint give free title to my friend, i give free title base on MY list, because for 2 years i made a special list, where i was ranking everyone ON THE server, active was add in the list, and innactive was remove in an innactive categories, so all the title i give was still deserve by the best ranking active peoples on the server.

Cuz i was borred of their useless ladder, the ladder at the time was full of useless peoples who dint even play the game since 10 years, full of smurfs, like swift was literally owning the entire top 5 for himself into different smurf names, Why the hell would you stole rank from other players and remove their chance to be part of this ladder because ur ego is so HUGE you need to take the 5 first position of the ladder by urself. Now you take swift and lone and both of em can win the entire top 20 if they really want with smurfs.

So i made my own personal ladder for 2 years wich i call the list, i was taking every games in the actual ladder and was updating my list from it, for 2 years it have beeen the best ladder you never saw.

But these peoples was protecting swift like, he does nothing wrong, and its ok if he took the entire ladder for himself and ruin experience other player, just because he swift, and swift can hack, swift can be a legend, swift can own the entire ladder, and you know what? You will accept it, or we will treat you bad, we will troll you, we will hack ur computer, and why not even wishing you die from a cancer.

So finally i harasse them for months to take cares of the ladder properly, i wanted them to remove all the smurf, all the old akas, all the multiples accounts, and you know what they did to punish me? Wich in fact punish the entire server? They act like they broke the ladder, nice peoples hen  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:20:43 AM by Nox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2022, 03:50:19 AM »
Oh and let's not forgot something important, the ladder was trash because it always have been manipulated, for years and years and years, some group of peoples have manipulate this ladder by cheating.

For years some group of peoples have share accounts, so when you where getting in grudge match with someone and they want to make you lose, they will make someone else play for the player, so if by exemple i was getting in a grudge match with youngsta, swift will log on youngsta account and play for him so it look like a lose against youngsta, they did this with everyone for years and years.

Or if they cant swap account, then a watcher who hate you will just build in the game and will cancel ur victory in the ladder, so when i was beating peoples in grudge match, watchers will volontary build in the game so victory was cancel and dint records in the ladder.

They does that for years, years and years.

Its also what probably happen with knitterhemd right here.

But the truth is they can still see the true records, because the ladder his link to the status game report of the server, so every games we play on server goes on the status page records of the server, and the ladder take his information from this page to make his update, but if a watcher build, the ladder reject the game, but the game is still in the server status records!!! So if they want they can get this game that we miss from our last series between me and knitter.

Also Even admins themself was creating different accounts and playing both of their account on 2 different computer so they can leach the ELO from an account to another.

Nobody did nothing to stop them, literally nothing, untill i told it and finally decide to broke the ladder cuz nobody cant take cares of it.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 05:40:44 AM by Nox »