Author Topic: Just find another hacker.  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Just find another hacker.
« on: August 13, 2022, 09:04:26 AM »
You see, i just found another hacker, just like that, Smeagol, this guy is use to harasse me in private since the 2 last years calling me bitch and others names all the times for absolutly no reason, i dont even pay attention to this guy, he is also probably birdbrain, the one who harasse me and ruin my games for the entire last year. Its actually because of him if i dont let smurf, newbs and trolls join my games anymore, because he made millions of different smurfs and ruin our games everytimes, so now i dont know wich smurf or newbs are legit and i just ban everyone cuz im tire of this shit.

He probably wanted to make me cry on forum, but he dint expect to be caught.

Shotgun and i was in a game, then another shotgun join the game, we where both surprise cuz we dont see anymore spoof since long time ago, then i took ss of it super quick, he was probably thinking i will ban him, cuz im use to ban peoples lately, but i knew if i ban him i will not know who he is, instead i just left the game so i could see who was the person using the hacks, because when you spoof, you spoof the game, but when you goes back to the channel, you goes back to ur real name, so when i left who goes back to the channel? Me, Shotgun, Cancel, Smeagol.

I know its not cancel because before we left the game cancel join us, So it mean it cant be, me, shotgun or cancel, only one left was smeagol.

Then he left super quick the channel probably hoping we will not see him in time, but the worst was done, my notification are always open, wich mean if you left quick, it will notice when you will left!

Thank you smeagol, you just proof this game is still full of hackers and trolls.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 09:17:36 AM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: Just find another hacker.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 10:22:36 AM »
Wtf are you talking about? I don't have a hack on my computer or a spoofer. You just say it's me? Dumbest shit ever, it isn't me.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 10:24:25 AM »
I've been playing RPG's with myself for hours this morning. Dude you are so dumb. I didn't spoof you, and you're so paranoid you post dumb shit that has nothing to do with me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 11:15:37 AM »
Dont try, that was the most easiest caught of my life.

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 12:24:09 PM »
Aug 13 12:34:27 [info ] game_create: game "GoW1s" conn_set_game speed 7(evenfaster), maptype 2(Blizzard), gametype 2(top vs bottom), tileset 14(Default) map "Garden of War.pud", tile_ord_res 12800( 1peon: 1, order: 2, res: 3, option:4) created by "Equinox"
Aug 13 12:34:31 [info ] _client_startgame4: [24] game [1825] "GoW1s" status changed to "open"
Aug 13 12:34:31 [info ] _client_joingame: [37] "alfred!" joined game "GoW1s"
Aug 13 12:34:32 [info ] _client_joingame: [32] "Shotgun" joined game "GoW1s"
Aug 13 12:42:43 [info ] _client_joingame: [30] "TWN-cancel" joined game "GoW1s"
Aug 13 12:43:30 [info ] _client_joingame: [34] "DiLLs" joined game "GoW1s"

Aug 13 12:46:22 [info ] conn_set_account: [35] forcing logout of previous login for "Shotgun"
Aug 13 12:46:22 [info ] _client_loginreq1: [35] "Shotgun" logged in (correct password)
Aug 13 12:46:22 [info ] conn_destroy: [32] "Shotgun" logged out
Aug 13 12:46:22 [info ] conn_destroy: [32] closed bnet connection

Aug 13 12:46:27 [info ] _client_joingame: [35] "Shotgun" joined game "GoW1s"

Aug 13 12:47:57 [info ] _client_closegame: [24] client closing game
Aug 13 12:47:58 [info ] _client_gamereport: [26] CLIENT_GAME_REPORT: xXxSmeagolxXx (8 players)
Aug 13 12:47:58 [info ] game_destroy: game [1835] "x" (count=1 ref=1) removed from list...
Aug 13 12:47:58 [info ] game_destroy: game deleted
Aug 13 12:48:01 [info ] game_destroy: game [1825] "GoW1s" (count=3 ref=1) removed from list...
Aug 13 12:48:01 [info ] game_destroy: game deleted

SO basically what happened is player 24 Equinox created game, then there was some players that joined this game
and one of them was player 32 Shotgun
then after some time some player 35 logged in as Shotgun forcing logout of previous login for "Shotgun" player 32
but this player 32 was staying in game so even though he was kicked from server, player 24 Equinox was still thinking he was here
then player 24 Equinox closed the game and returned to channel
and this is happened that in exact same time player 26 xXxSmeagolxXx ended his game named "x"
so they got into channel together, like literaly there was 3-4 seconds between this
and also server log shows that player 26 xXxSmeagolxXx NEVER joined any "GoW1s" games at all in this session

so there is some possibilities like
1) Shotgun got bad inet connection and got kicked from serv then rejoined with new ID so Shotguns 32 and 35 is same guy, and Equinox game client was thinking that old Shotgun still here cuz of lag
2) someone hacked Shotgun acc and know his pass

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 12:26:49 PM »
so ye the conclusion of this is that xXxSmeagolxXx innosent

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 01:06:37 PM »
I’ve never know xxxSmeagolxxx to join any Gow game…Let alone a 1v1 Gow game
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 01:21:26 PM »
Aug 13 12:34:27 [info ] game_create: game "GoW1s" conn_set_game speed 7(evenfaster), maptype 2(Blizzard), gametype 2(top vs bottom), tileset 14(Default) map "Garden of War.pud", tile_ord_res 12800( 1peon: 1, order: 2, res: 3, option:4) created by "Equinox"
Aug 13 12:34:31 [info ] _client_startgame4: [24] game [1825] "GoW1s" status changed to "open"

Aug 13 12:46:22 [info ] conn_set_account: [35] forcing logout of previous login for "Shotgun"
Aug 13 12:46:22 [info ] _client_loginreq1: [35] "Shotgun" logged in (correct password)

Aug 13 12:47:58 [info ] _client_gamereport: [26] CLIENT_GAME_REPORT: xXxSmeagolxXx (8 players)
Aug 13 12:47:58 [info ] game_destroy: game [1835] "x" (count=1 ref=1) removed from list...
Aug 13 12:48:01 [info ] game_destroy: game [1825] "GoW1s" (count=3 ref=1) removed from list...

SO basically what happened is player 24 Equinox created game, then there was some players that joined this game
then after some time some player 35 logged in as Shotgun forcing logout of previous login for "Shotgun" player 32
but this player 32 was staying in game so even though he was kicked from server, player 24 Equinox was still thinking he was here
and this is happened that in exact same time player 26 xXxSmeagolxXx ended his game named "x"
so they got into channel together, like literaly there was 3-4 seconds between this
and also server log shows that player 26 xXxSmeagolxXx NEVER joined any "GoW1s" games at all in this session

1) Shotgun got bad inet connection and got kicked from serv then rejoined with new ID so Shotguns 32 and 35 is same guy, and Equinox game client was thinking that old Shotgun still here cuz of lag

I dont know why but i found that really hard to believe,  you said there was literally 3-4 sec between us and smeagol, there was not 3-4 sec at all, he instant log on channel at the exact same time as us and just INSTANT leave like if he dint want us to see him. IT WAS PAF PAF BRO.. Odinni cant make appear and desappear something that quick himself. Also shotgun have never been drop from the game or the server, always been in the game with me from start, and when he saw shotgun join our game he told me can you see 2 shotgun? Because he was there, not only my client see that shotgun, but shotgun client also see him as you can see on my screenshot. Now, did shotgun have been hack? Maybe it's possible, but i really doubt it's the truth, shotgun have been on this server for 16 years and i dont think he have never been hack, and why someone will hack his account to join the game and show him that he have been hacked and then leave his password the same and thats all.. for me it dont make sens at all.. What make sens for me, is, smeagol have literally harasse me for years for no reason, calling me different kind of name and spamming my private message while im in game and channel, this guy literally have some serious issue with me, also custom player are know peoples for hacking the game, there nothing surprising here.. Anyway The hardest part to believe now, is you still dont know if the shotgun number 2 was a bug or a true person, how is that possible? You should know if that shotgun number 2 was a bug or a person cuz the log told you someone has definitly kick out shotgun 1 to log as shotgun 2, so its not a bug at all, someone log as a real human on this account, its not about a bug at all.. So why you still not sure, and why you can make sure it was a real person by watching the ip? dont you got acces to ip, sure i doubt the hacker will use his true ip, but you still able to see an ip somewhere about that player who kick shotgun number 1 from the server. Would you protect smeagol cuz he is part of those programmars and host some custom tournament? Cuz he is one, ive watch his youtube and he does programmation with AI and things like that.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 01:31:06 PM by Nox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2022, 01:37:51 PM »
And also when i think about it, it was clearly a real person, cuz the first shotgun was the true one, and the spoofer was the second one, and as you can see the second one race as human, so it's clearly a true person bro, because bug dont race themself, that for sure!

And dont tell me it's a bug from my own client, cuz if shotgun number 2 was the true shotgun re-login on his account, he will not see the first shotgun in my game when relogin, he clearly saw himself 2 times, its not a bug from my client but also a bug from his own client even after re-login!!! It could be a bug before he relog, i guess.... even if i really dont believe that.. But after he relog, no way. he should not see that second shotgun, sure i could  probably see it, cuz i dint relog myself, but he will not see himself after he relog, cuz his client is not relate to mine, and since he refresh his client (disconect-reconect) it mean that he refresh the bug and would not see himself 2 times after he relog inside!

No there was 2 connections log as 2 different shotgun in this game, it was not a bug, it was 2 differents connections log as shotgun...... or a spoofer, but not a bug, that for sure.

The fact that he still saw himself after the relog proof that the first shotgun was not a bug but still a true connection, wich is not hard to believe cuz i never saw shotgun drop at all or left the game.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 02:57:58 PM by Nox »

Offline Teaboy

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2022, 05:05:40 PM »

i think 1 is correct. sg often forget feed his hamster

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2022, 05:58:56 PM »

I dont know why but i found that really hard to believe,  you said there was literally 3-4 sec between us and smeagol, there was not 3-4 sec at all, he instant log on channel at the exact same time as us and just INSTANT leave like if he dint want us to see him. IT WAS PAF PAF BRO.. Odinni cant make appear and desappear something that quick himself. Also shotgun have never been drop from the game or the server, always been in the game with me from start, and when he saw shotgun join our game he told me can you see 2 shotgun? Because he was there, not only my client see that shotgun, but shotgun client also see him as you can see on my screenshot. Now, did shotgun have been hack? Maybe it's possible, but i really doubt it's the truth, shotgun have been on this server for 16 years and i dont think he have never been hack, and why someone will hack his account to join the game and show him that he have been hacked and then leave his password the same and thats all.. for me it dont make sens at all.. What make sens for me, is, smeagol have literally harasse me for years for no reason, calling me different kind of name and spamming my private message while im in game and channel, this guy literally have some serious issue with me, also custom player are know peoples for hacking the game, there nothing surprising here.. Anyway The hardest part to believe now, is you still dont know if the shotgun number 2 was a bug or a true person, how is that possible? You should know if that shotgun number 2 was a bug or a person cuz the log told you someone has definitly kick out shotgun 1 to log as shotgun 2, so its not a bug at all, someone log as a real human on this account, its not about a bug at all.. So why you still not sure, and why you can make sure it was a real person by watching the ip? dont you got acces to ip, sure i doubt the hacker will use his true ip, but you still able to see an ip somewhere about that player who kick shotgun number 1 from the server. Would you protect smeagol cuz he is part of those programmars and host some custom tournament? Cuz he is one, ive watch his youtube and he does programmation with AI and things like that.
Wtf are you talking about? I don't program AI or anything. I have hosted PBall tournaments in the past, and might start again in the future, that has nothing to do with this.

I was literally playing RPGs one after the other the day you freaked out. I would play vs the computer, then when I'd die I would rehost as soon as I got to the channel. Your game ended the same time as mine and we ended up in the channel... It's not that hard to figure out, I didn't hack you psycho lol.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 06:36:21 AM »
This d/c glitch has been happening since forever. No hax or spoof.