Author Topic: Shout out to our admin Tora  (Read 11413 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Shout out to our admin Tora
« on: February 03, 2023, 10:33:10 AM »
I just wanted everyone to give tora a big thank you for being a white collar criminal so that he has money to share with with a few people and u8. I brought up the other day to Swift how he used to be banned from toras tournaments because he was too good for everyone. It's the same thing for u8 now, but tora continues to let him join, tora continues to launder money to his hero u8.

Anyway yeah the Warcraft 2 community salutes you tora. You spend 20-60k a year on hookers good amount of that stolen money, you're better than all of us budd. Also by your own words you're an alcoholic, please get help. From the Warcraft 2 community, THANK YOU TORA!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 12:56:52 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline multikillolek

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Shout out to our admin Tora
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 12:23:51 PM »
I dont understand why this topic has been moved to flame section. It is not a flame post.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 12:47:46 PM »
I dont understand why this topic has been moved to flame section. It is not a flame post.
Because Tora knows what I'm saying is all true. He really is a criminal, and the rest is true as well.

Offline Fredrik Eriksson

• Grunt
  • Grosshandlaren i Enköping
    • View Profile
    • Grosshandlaren
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 02:38:05 PM »
Why care about players personal stuff? Tora playing games, host games and put money into tournaments. You should be happy, not cry over he get more pussy than you.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2023, 03:04:30 PM »
Why care about players personal stuff? Tora playing games, host games and put money into tournaments. You should be happy, not cry over he get more pussy than you.
You are correct Tora has definitely helped this game out. Anymore he isn't trying to help the game or grow it any way though, it's just throw some money into a tournament, and u8 is going to win it. Can you explain to me the hypocrisy of allowing u8 to make over $5,000 in the last few years off of GOW tournaments, yet Swift not being allowed to participate in cash tournaments?

Also since illegal money is flowing into the server tournaments don't you think that's an issue the community would like to know about?

Sure Tora being an alcoholic, sex addict, and criminal are personal, but this is also the main administrator of the server, plus he's just a shit person lmao.

Yeah he gets more pussy than me by paying for it, is that really something to be proud of? Lmao
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 03:06:58 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2023, 04:40:27 PM »
There are people who complain about everything.
Be glad that there is someone who organizes tournaments and pays a small premium to players.
I don't know where all your anger comes from.
I don't understand your hate and what tora does in his free time is his decision.
Ban u8 because he is too good? Wtf... then the others just have to be better.
I think it's great that someone has so much commitment.
Let's work together and not against each other.
@tora keep the great work.
@duda also, great tournaments i enjoy it everytime.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 04:45:20 PM by Knitter »

Offline Fredrik Eriksson

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Grosshandlaren
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 04:49:04 PM »
Can you explain to me the hypocrisy of allowing u8 to make over $5,000 in the last few years off of GOW tournaments, yet Swift not being allowed to participate in cash tournaments?

Thing is.....it is up to Tora how he wanna spend his money, idc. I love watching booth U8 n Swift.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2023, 04:58:24 PM »
There are people who complain about everything.
Be glad that there is someone who organizes tournaments and pays a small premium to players.
I don't know where all your anger comes from.
I don't understand your hate and what tora does in his free time is his decision.
Ban u8 because he is too good? Wtf... then the others just have to be better.
I think it's great that someone has so much commitment.
Let's work together and not against each other.
@tora keep the great work.
@duda also, great tournaments i enjoy it everytime.
I have no problem with u8, my problem here is with Tora. I give credit where credit is due on this game, look at my forum history, and look at my own history of hosting tournaments and doing what I can to grow this game.

I don't care about your opinions of me and if I'm hateful or not. Tora isn't committed to this game anymore, he gives admin passwords out to people so they can transfer stats or whatever, instead of just logging on himself.

Duda is doing a great job of hosting tournaments that is not where the issue lies.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2023, 05:04:27 PM »
Can you explain to me the hypocrisy of allowing u8 to make over $5,000 in the last few years off of GOW tournaments, yet Swift not being allowed to participate in cash tournaments?

Thing is.....it is up to Tora how he wanna spend his money, idc. I love watching booth U8 n Swift.

I'm not really sure what smeagol is referring to here.
Swift is allowed to play in tournaments that I sponsored and he did in all the high dollar tournaments in 2022.

What it sounds like what is being referred to is are the previous Tier 1, 2 and 3 tournaments which used to restrict certain players from participating, ones like this come to mind back in 2016 https://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2905.msg48518.html#msg48518
I don't believe there have been any tournaments hosted in this style format in recent years as usually we just allow everyone to play.
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2023, 05:08:21 PM »

It's up to Tora to decide how he wants to spend his money, gee really? Also if you want to receive money that was earned in a Federal crime, cool. What an intelligent reply. We're talking about public tournaments on our server here though. u8 and Swift are the best players ever, but u8 is held to a different standard in tournaments by the tournament host and main administrator.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2023, 05:11:50 PM »
Yes the Swift thing was in the past that's correct. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of Tora's favoritism towards u8.

Offline Fredrik Eriksson

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Grosshandlaren
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2023, 05:14:48 PM »

It's up to Tora to decide how he wants to spend his money, gee really? Also if you want to receive money that was earned in a Federal crime, cool. What an intelligent reply. We're talking about public tournaments on our server here though. u8 and Swift are the best players ever, but u8 is held to a different standard in tournaments by the tournament host and main administrator.

Well if you have something big going on here regarding Federal crime, this W2 forum isnt the best place shot it out. Take that accusation where it belongs instead...not here.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2023, 05:17:28 PM »

Well if you have something big going on here regarding Federal crime, this W2 forum isnt the best place shot it out. Take that accusation where it belongs instead...not here.

I have nothing big going on regarding Federal crime. I have heard from Tora all about the crimes he commits though, but yeah you are right I really should just let the authorities deal with it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 05:21:59 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2023, 05:23:16 PM »
Smeagol what is the objective of this thread exactly?
Like do you think I'm a bad administrator and shouldn't be running war2ru? Or what exactly?
war2 > war3

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2023, 05:30:20 PM »
Smeagol what is the objective of this thread exactly?
Like do you think I'm a bad administrator and shouldn't be running war2ru? Or what exactly?
I think you have become complacent and lazy as an administrator, yes.