Author Topic: Largest Contributors to Warcraft 2 gameplay!  (Read 15705 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Largest Contributors to Warcraft 2 gameplay!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2023, 07:05:05 PM »
Every game from Blizzard get updated with patches expect Warcraft 1 Warcraft 2 and iablo 1, most of old games got updates by community, but ofc Warcraft 2 cant have updates cause tk dont want
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2023, 09:51:51 PM »
U8 can defend 4 and gay the back of 5 at the same time without moving his screen b/c it's so wide! :)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2023, 07:34:18 AM »
Lol

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2023, 05:31:24 PM »
A lot of us have contributed a lot. even if it's just by being a part of the community. Even van plays a role Even if it's a shifty role. Everyone on the forum, ladder, or server.

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2023, 03:29:03 AM »
I got no idea what you want with that, but you had no problem to call me hacker cause Im using HD patch or offend me hard cause I refused to play with you after 3 hours game

Warcraft 2 need change if community want grow up to have more people than 1 gow
1) manner( I understand you can write that someone suck no problem but going to attack ad person is not acceptale and should be banned doesnt matter if you are playing this game 1 year or 20 years)
2) maps, we need play more maps, many people are asking me at chat "hey maybe sea map?" but what I can answer? no cause finding someone who will play it(in decent lvl) is like 0%, if they see many maps maybe some of them will play? few people allready log from twitch/youtube
3) BALANCE, yes we need change it somehow that human should be able to have chance win in late game when orc got bloodlust, but it must be FOR ALL not making another "lobby mod" like did it ealier when you can pick (if you guys ever played for example Red Alert 2 alliance tanks suck hard but they patched it for have all races not only soviet)

Lol, is this a joke?
1) I've always been trying to be friendly with both old and new players. But you been very bad mannered towards me, and talking crap about me, al though I never did anything towards you (or teaboy). I have no hard feelings towards anyone in this game, but it is really sad when other talking crap towards you and behind your back...

2) Maps I put down hours of hours to make new balanced map for competitive play, because I know other RTS games have much better maps. This is a big issue in war2. But there is no chance that my maps gets played, because you refuse to even try them once. Then you tell everyone else to not play them and talks crap about them, while never ever tried them. Also I just want people to play them so I can get feed back and eventually make the best maps. I'm a skilled editor and willing to put time into this, but it's been impossible because of this closed attitude.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2023, 03:35:45 AM »
ngk~laalaa. End of story.
Helped catch so many hackers with insight and elevate the gameplay of randoms (average) which Jesk, swagier etc (no offense guys, you would blow me out of the water anytime now) were a part of.
It let to more people getting access to gameplay of other players and learning and elevating their gameplay.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2023, 11:56:22 AM »
I got no idea what you want with that, but you had no problem to call me hacker cause Im using HD patch or offend me hard cause I refused to play with you after 3 hours game

1) manner( I understand you can write that someone suck no problem but going to attack ad person is not acceptale and should be banned doesnt matter if you are playing this game 1 year or 20 years)
2) maps, we need play more maps, many people are asking me at chat "hey maybe sea map?" but what I can answer? no cause finding someone who will play it(in decent lvl) is like 0%, if they see many maps maybe some of them will play? few people allready log from twitch/youtube
3) BALANCE, yes we need change it somehow that human should be able to have chance win in late game when orc got bloodlust, but it must be FOR ALL not making another "lobby mod" like did it ealier when you can pick (if you guys ever played for example Red Alert 2 alliance tanks suck hard but they patched it for have all races not only soviet)

Lol, is this a joke?
1) I've always been trying to be friendly with both old and new players. But you been very bad mannered towards me, and talking crap about me, al though I never did anything towards you (or teaboy). I have no hard feelings towards anyone in this game, but it is really sad when other talking crap towards you and behind your back...

2) Maps I put down hours of hours to make new balanced map for competitive play, because I know other RTS games have much better maps. This is a big issue in war2. But there is no chance that my maps gets played, because you refuse to even try them once. Then you tell everyone else to not play them and talks crap about them, while never ever tried them. Also I just want people to play them so I can get feed back and eventually make the best maps. I'm a skilled editor and willing to put time into this, but it's been impossible because of this closed attitude.

Did you make new maps or you just copy paste maps from warcraft 3? You are mad cause I dont want play it?

And yes your maps for chop suck

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2023, 04:13:34 PM »

Lol, is this a joke?

Did you make new maps or you just copy paste maps from warcraft 3? You are mad cause I dont want play it?

And yes your maps for chop suck

I made a collection of balanced (hopefully) maps for competitive play, inspired by other successful RTS maps. I've would love to know if they work for War2, and if they don't it would be very interesting to see why. And I'm willing to continue to work to get a set of competitive, creative, fun and balanced maps. Even if these collection I already made is not working out...

And no I'm not mad, but I'm sad that you won't support my effort to make better maps for war2, since both you and I understand this is a big issue. And also it makes me sad that you acting BM towards me and my efforts. I asked you nicely many times to give feed back on the maps, because I value your opinion and I know it will be hard to get this going if you fighting against me.

My chop map is another topic, but that is also sad. You guys talks bad about it, but refuse to give feed back what you think is wrong. I put a lot of time into it to make it balanced in time to get gold. All spots gets gold at same time with perfect chop. But I know there could be other things that makes the map unbalanced, but I would like to know what. I know for sure it is much better than many other maps that is played today, where there is no power mine in certain positions. I made an effort and tried to create a standard chop map, because there is so many that is wrong.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2023, 04:39:03 PM »
every your map was from warcraft 3 and all your maps was 1v1 or 2v2, this is not warcraft 3

I REFUSED YOUR W3 MAPS

maybe now it will be clear for you?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2023, 09:34:23 AM »
You have a YouTube channel called warcraft 2, and you play other games on it.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2023, 02:22:30 PM »
and?

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2023, 04:41:57 AM »
and obv Dugs[anz]

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2023, 03:22:08 PM »
Aghast... I am social. I am one. I am in GOD and the Lord Christ Jesus. *cries. Has anyone appeared before me? Yet I join a game... and I say... I am one to want to play! And they looked at my name, behold -- the clouds are witness, and the formidable ground a hazard, that the very triumph of their assault on my name was ungodliness. It was, "Get out!" "Noob" "Out" "gtfo" with great hate and complications, just because I chose to use my email address as my name! Just BECAUSE I CHOSE TO USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS MY NAME!!!!!!! So I bend the facts? No. All are a contradiction. Terrible contributions. All an assault. Ungodliness. Terror, and horrible mischief. A huge catastrophe for the game. All hackers, losers, and in doubt, terrible hallucinations of what a warcraft player should be in any state of rightful manifestation.

I assault the borders and foundations of war2 -- that they are amiss. They are contrary. There is no substance therewith with which someone can summon not boredom, in associations with what they have done. It is a "Noob?" What is a "Noob?" And they triumph. They lay disgrace. A "Noob" ventures onward. They say.... A "Noob" ventures onward, and doesn't learn to play, ever. Trek. Trek. Trek. Trek. A contributor to war2? No. Far from it. A contributor to the holistic satisfaction of disgrace and uttermost horror of what people do not despise when they look onward for an impact upon persecution and hate, rather than some sort of welcoming clause of hope that the game is going somewhere.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2023, 10:41:24 AM »
Shout out to StarTale and 00Joe for putting out some great content, albeit incomplete and 5 years old. I learned a ton from those videos. I wish there were more.

I recall multiple players bringing this up multiple times in the past. I was around when they were making those videos. I bet they are great! Care to share them?

I am open to teaming up with someone to do something similar and contribute to the overall elevation of wc2 gameplay~

you should stream with me

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2023, 04:43:01 AM »
Awake! Shout out! The prince of the game, of who would reckon? For he will have an assembly with you. He will hold assimilation, and tell the heap of your trouble to consolation. What is the disgrace of the player that creates conduct out of hate? What is the hate that creates conduct out of disgrace? Let all be honorable mention, to those who relinquish not the borders of conceit, to secretly charge themselves a withdrawal into this substance. I can oust the corner of display, that people go awry, and in time, they fall. Let it not be so. Let all know, that in Christ Jesus is strength. That the rapidness of a river is confounded -- but when it strokes itself into a quiet monotony, and dwindles in its curved proceedings, does it allow itself to be heard. Therefore let it not be so that it is NEVER heard, for if life be life, then Christ Jesus is nothing, but life not, and death not -- but death is sincere to life, and life is indeed sincere to Christ. The allowance of bondage to satan in your life is not construed to hurt you, the allowance of that on your life reaps corruption, innate insecurity, and hopelessness. One must know that GOD IS JEALOUS, and to have the glory of GOD in your life is one to pass bread, having taken part therefrom, knowing that GOD granted you the right to have it, being so as who you are, witness to his glory, to share that glory -- and love your neighbor as yourself, for it is witness a mountain in stead of a man, to confront GOD with his knowledge that it is intact, who made all things in the earth, and above, in the midst, and below the earth, and all that therein is, to that end that it is not robbery to think that GOD didn't bless those who know of it, rather than those who are as a beast before HIM, who go along, and know him not. Amen.