Author Topic: Rebuilding My Life...  (Read 12518 times)

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Rebuilding My Life...
« on: March 07, 2023, 03:48:44 PM »
Heyo community,

Exactly, you didn't misread the title of this thread.

I decided to write down few words to explain shortly what i've been thinking for a while, and maybe have some help, (yes , im asking for help)

My life has been very bad lately, i went throught a shitload of problems, including family, work, relations, depression, health and so on..
I'm still holding and I kept up this situation for about 10 years, I reached a point where I literally think there is nothing else I can do to improve my life
and be happy once again, I tried everything and I honestly think I did my best but seems like life just wants to knock me down definitely.
I have no problems to admit that I'm out of psychological resources to deal with all this for so long.
All remains to do is picking up my last forces and move to some other place and start to rebuild my life with the hope things will go better.

I don't know how many of you could help me to get out of this situation...
But if someone has the availability to give me a tangible help I would really appreciate,
I'm able to do multiple jobs, I speak english and I can move with my car
Basing on the replies i'll get I will evaluate what will be the best thing to do..

I also know someone will be happy to know I'm in this fuckin situation, but the message is addressed to the ones that have a genuine interest in helping me.

I can give my WhatsApp through PM if someone asks me

Thanks

Medivh.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuilding My Life...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 08:54:16 AM »
If you need anyone to talk to.. let me know. Depression is a mother fucker... but the things that cause it are typically solvable.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 08:54:41 AM »
I can maybe help brainstorm some ideas

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 04:20:12 PM »
It's not even about depression , i've always been strong and active in my problems , what makes me feel down is the fact that EVERTHING i do doesnt bring me to any success/solution
Talking is always good of course...if you ever want to know more about me write me on whatsapp , i sent you my number through PM

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 07:48:12 PM »
I can get you a job in Aus easily enough, probably doesn't help :D

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2023, 10:20:53 AM »
It's not even about depression , i've always been strong and active in my problems , what makes me feel down is the fact that EVERTHING i do doesnt bring me to any success/solution
Talking is always good of course...if you ever want to know more about me write me on whatsapp , i sent you my number through PM
i dont want have whatsapp but we can always do PMs here if u want[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 10:23:19 AM »
what do you mean.. like career wise?  .. work your ass off and have little/nothing to show for it?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2023, 12:06:56 PM »
If that's what you mean, don't feel bad.. the global economy is about to collapse.

The last few decades society has increasingly financially  rewarded individuals for their ability to deceive and manipulate over an individual's ability to most effectively accomplish the task their job requires of them. .. which is exactly why it's all about to collapse.

The befits of that collapse is that the cultural reward system is about to be restructured and will give compenltent individuals priority over manipulative individuals.... could be your time to shine soon

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2023, 03:40:55 PM »

what kind of job Shotty ?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2023, 04:29:07 PM »

what kind of job Shotty ?

I say you come to NYC if you can make it here you can make it anywhere as they say.
[/td][/tr][/table]
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2023, 11:45:06 AM »
Hey, first you should write what can you do before you move
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2023, 04:30:24 PM »
I say you come to NYC if you can make it here you can make it anywhere as they say.

well, honestly i would look for something EASY , i've already went through hard times
i'm looking for quietness, 10 years of sufference is quite enough imo

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023, 04:33:29 PM »
Hey, first you should write what can you do before you move

I've been working in a paper factory for years, im pretty good at doing any factory job , also i am decent at fixing computers , phones , and electronic parts
I can learn other things ofc

But the mission in my case is "rescue"... i can clearly say i am in a danger situation at the moment... thats why im asking HELP

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2023, 06:00:01 AM »
Hi Medivh. I am sorry that you are having life trouble. I cannot help as I live in the middle of nowhere but maybe jot down some of the work you have done, experiences, skills, any qualifications (professional/trades related).
Factory job is some kind of broad description and so is "decent at fixing computers , phones , and electronic parts"

This can maybe be more helpful to others who have the ability to help you out. I hope you turn around whatever situation you are in.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2023, 12:59:49 PM »