Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

60men Pball Tournament !!! ****.com !!!

<< < (15/16) > >>

Winchester:

--- Quote from: Equinox on April 02, 2015, 06:16:23 PM ---There nothing to understand, if everyone use hacks on pro maps it will be fair for everyone too, but there no magic anymore in that case.

Your excuse dint deserve to even been take in consideration, your probably the biggest loser on paintball thats why you hack!

This server fight against hacks and you clearly goes in a different way.

--- End quote ---

You're the biggest loser on warcraft 2, that's why you hack

I hate naggers:

--- Quote from: USA~Archer on April 02, 2015, 04:31:42 PM ---At this point, I'm just exercising my right to do whatever the fuck I want, while obeying server rules.
--- End quote ---
aight, but as you can see admins do not favour your position about hacks and they may not support your website (hence - tournaments hosted on it) because of that very reason. just dont use the "bias" argument then, nobody is biased towards you or pballers, but towards hacks

iL:

--- Quote from: USA~Archer on April 02, 2015, 04:31:42 PM ---If iL says "remove WarCrap or we ban you from RU server and forums" then I will remove immediately. But so far its just "we dont like it"

You are overreaching trying to control everyone and everything. How many people are hacking now because I have WarCrap on my site? ZERO. Who cares. what a waste of time. If they hack, they get caught, they get banned. Why would anyone want to risk it.
--- End quote ---
Wondering at your feeling on that.
I don't think threats is the best way to act. I prefer to explain my thoughts instead.

Well, i'm not the one who decide to ban anybody, I even don't act any moderation job. We also have no rule against links to hacks, probably my omission...

--- Quote from: USA~Archer on April 02, 2015, 04:31:42 PM ---1. ****** has legitimate uses in offline, LAN, and other play
--- End quote ---
Yes, it is, but cheat codes give you much more opportunities for a single player game. If you need to play with your friend using hacks, you can PM them to him.

--- Quote from: USA~Archer on April 02, 2015, 04:31:42 PM ---2. I am not encouraging anyone to hack and its clearly stated
--- End quote ---
I think you actually do. You publish something, then you write that it's a forbidden fruit, it's tempting for new players who never touched that before.

--- Quote from: USA~Archer on April 02, 2015, 04:31:42 PM ---3. Hackers are going to hack, and theyre going to get banned if they do so who cares, its such a small community, no one wants to get banned and besides why would you hack these days? No ones worried about their stats how stupid they are if they care about winning still
--- End quote ---
I think hackers should go to get banned. So, you advertise the hacks, some people can try that and then they should go to ban (bad for community) or probably find the way to avoid ban and keep playing with hacks (even worse for community).
So what a good resaon to advertise hacks here?
If one decides to hack, he will find hack without our help, then he have to be banned, so don't attract people for that.

mousEtopher:
Could always add a new entry to the rules poll and let the people speak?

e.g.

- Advertising hacks on third party websites should cause ban.
- Advertising hacks on third party websites should cause nothing.

iL:

--- Quote from: mousEtopher on April 03, 2015, 08:49:28 AM ---Could always add a new entry to the rules poll and let the people speak?

--- End quote ---
Had to be done when i setup that poll. Adding that now means we have to enforce people to revote. Also not sure if votes are not being erased when editing the poll...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version