Author Topic: 60men Pball Tournament !!! ****.com !!!  (Read 32969 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: 60men Pball Tournament !!! ****.com !!!
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 01:16:12 PM »
I'm sorry Blid, I didn't know RipE getting 43 kills in 60men is considered "Raping" me

Funny thing is, I still got more kills in the game that i "got raped" [49] than RipE got IN THE 3v4 THAT HE LOST [38]

Nice try

Don't try to defend him like he lost the 3v4 because of teammates either, I want to remind everyone that RipE was the only player [black, watch the video here http://****.com] on his team THAT DIDNT EVEN HAVE AN OPPONENT ACROSS FROM HIM, and his contribution to his team? 38 kills

The game replay doesnt lie

RipE, I'm afraid signing up for my tournament is your only chance at redemption here

We can all see the replay because it's on your site.  That was a 3v3 because one player died without killing any allerias.

Second, he didn't say he raped you, he said "we raped u in 2v2," which can just be taken to mean his team won easily.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:06:19 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2015, 02:25:28 PM »
Just because the guy didnt kill any allerias DOES NOT MAKE IT A 3v3 lmao

When I said the computer could do better than RipE, I wasnt kidding. Its VERY difficult to lose at pball when your team has 256 and the other team has 192 to start.

His excuse is that it was only his second time controlling an army of footmen and archers, so thats understandable lol

ONCE AGAIN, IN CASE ANYBODY MISSED IT, RipE lost a 60men 3v4, he was the one player that DID NOT HAVE AN OPPONENT across from him, and he contributed 38 kills to his team. Watch him get owned at http://****.com

Before the game began he bragged of being "the master of 60men" in pregame chat. And hes so embarrassed about the video that he is petitioning the mods to defend him, and asking that I be banned from War2RU and forums
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:06:44 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2015, 03:24:50 PM »
im afraid ripe didnt/doesnt take 60 men seriously and the "master of 60 men" claims were a joke. i dont think you should brag about 3v4 that much
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:07:19 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »
Claw, I wouldnt be bragging except that RipE asked mods to ban me from RU server and forums, so I'm giving him shit
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:07:33 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2015, 03:46:54 PM »
He said that because you're spreading hacks.  You have hacks on your website that you're promoting, and you stubbornly refuse to take them down!  Moreover, you say the reason not to use them is because they don't help in your paintball map.  But what about the maps they do help on??  Do you not even care that you could be exposing a bunch of new people to hacks, people that could become the next dellam or that could hack on maps where it changes the playing field?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:07:06 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2015, 03:49:50 PM »
delete all inks to his site till he removes the hacks.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:07:43 AM by Lightbringer- »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
Re: 60men Pball Tournament !!! USA-Archer.com !!!
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2015, 04:31:42 PM »
At this point, I'm just exercising my right to do whatever the fuck I want, while obeying server rules.

1. WarCrap has legitimate uses in offline, LAN, and other play
2. I am not encouraging anyone to hack and its clearly stated
3. Hackers are going to hack, and theyre going to get banned if they do so who cares, its such a small community, no one wants to get banned and besides why would you hack these days? No ones worried about their stats how stupid they are if they care about winning still

If iL says "remove WarCrap or we ban you from RU server and forums" then I will remove immediately. But so far its just "we dont like it"

You are overreaching trying to control everyone and everything. How many people are hacking now because I have WarCrap on my site? ZERO. Who cares. what a waste of time. If they hack, they get caught, they get banned. Why would anyone want to risk it.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2015, 04:52:44 PM »
im afraid ripe didnt/doesnt take 60 men seriously and the "master of 60 men" claims were a joke. i dont think you should brag about 3v4 that much
Surprised people take anything you say seriously [emoji46] chicken fucker

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:07:55 AM by Lightbringer- »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2015, 04:55:57 PM »
At this point, I'm just exercising my right to do whatever the fuck I want, while obeying server rules.

1. WarCrap has legitimate uses in offline, LAN, and other play
3. Hackers are going to hack, and theyre going to get banned if they do so who cares, its such a small community, no one wants to get banned and besides why would you hack these days? No ones worried about their stats how stupid they are if they care about winning still

If iL says "remove WarCrap or we ban you from RU server and forums" then I will remove immediately. But so far its just "we dont like it"

You are overreaching trying to control everyone and everything. How many people are hacking now because I have WarCrap on my site? ZERO. Who cares. what a waste of time. If they hack, they get caught, they get banned. Why would anyone want to risk it.
Yep thats good old piggy blid, trying to control the community sheep with his Virgin Mary.

Archer its what they do, ignore the important issues and bitch at you about insignificant bullshit. Just tell em to suck a dick and move on. Might wanna recommend claw the chicken fingers, he loves d'em chicken cocks [emoji6].

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:08:10 AM by Lightbringer- »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2015, 06:16:23 PM »
There nothing to understand, if everyone use hacks on pro maps it will be fair for everyone too, but there no magic anymore in that case.

Your excuse dint deserve to even been take in consideration, your probably the biggest loser on paintball thats why you hack!

This server fight against hacks and you clearly goes in a different way.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:08:30 AM by Lightbringer- »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2015, 10:06:42 PM »
There nothing to understand, if everyone use hacks on pro maps it will be fair for everyone too, but there no magic anymore in that case.

Your excuse dint deserve to even been take in consideration, your probably the biggest loser on paintball thats why you hack!

This server fight against hacks and you clearly goes in a different way.

You're the biggest loser on warcraft 2, that's why you hack
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:08:46 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2015, 03:32:40 AM »
aight, but as you can see admins do not favour your position about hacks and they may not support your website (hence - tournaments hosted on it) because of that very reason. just dont use the "bias" argument then, nobody is biased towards you or pballers, but towards hacks
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:08:59 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2015, 05:07:50 AM »

Wondering at your feeling on that.
I don't think threats is the best way to act. I prefer to explain my thoughts instead.

Well, i'm not the one who decide to ban anybody, I even don't act any moderation job. We also have no rule against links to hacks, probably my omission...

1. ****** has legitimate uses in offline, LAN, and other play
Yes, it is, but cheat codes give you much more opportunities for a single player game. If you need to play with your friend using hacks, you can PM them to him.
I think you actually do. You publish something, then you write that it's a forbidden fruit, it's tempting for new players who never touched that before.
I think hackers should go to get banned. So, you advertise the hacks, some people can try that and then they should go to ban (bad for community) or probably find the way to avoid ban and keep playing with hacks (even worse for community).
So what a good resaon to advertise hacks here?
If one decides to hack, he will find hack without our help, then he have to be banned, so don't attract people for that.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:09:16 AM by Lightbringer- »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2015, 08:49:28 AM »
Could always add a new entry to the rules poll and let the people speak?

e.g.

- Advertising hacks on third party websites should cause ban.
- Advertising hacks on third party websites should cause nothing.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:09:29 AM by Lightbringer- »
squeak!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2015, 08:59:20 AM »
Could always add a new entry to the rules poll and let the people speak?
Had to be done when i setup that poll. Adding that now means we have to enforce people to revote. Also not sure if votes are not being erased when editing the poll...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:09:42 AM by Lightbringer- »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.