Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

BRACKET POSTED USA-Archer.com 60men Tournament begins now!!!!!

<< < (6/6)

USA~Archer:
Yeah thats when I started was 02/03 and 60men was thee map, USA and hR were the best 60men clans IMO

Another reason i think 60men was so popular was because of all the hacking and lack of moderation by Blizzard at that time, there really were no hacks that would give anyone an advantage in 60men (except maphack, but it had its own disadvantages, more likely to cause you to misclick)

Because of the hacking i never played GoW online (i didnt know anyone who did really) the only time i played a map like that was single player or IPX

Im probably younger than the average RU player, im 22, so i was like 3 years old when u guys were playing kali in 1995 lol. I never played kali

As for UWC, thanks for the invite. Ill look into it. From what ive read tho, its so complicated i dont know how you get anyone to participate. People were dropping from my 60men tournament and complaining it was too complicated for them when literally all they had to do was sign up, create a profile, then message their opponent to set up a match time. 3 games, winner moves on, loser is eliminated. Dont know how much simpler it can get lmao

Read some about UWC with teams and team captain and assistant captain and 1 player for each type of map an on and on and on lol

Will check it out tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate naggers:
25% of bracket still untouched, tons of people are no shows... thats why 1-day-tournaments work better for most cases. people are really stupid, will register and never show again

mousEtopher:
You running these people down Archer? Us washouts dying to see the thrill-packed conclusion over here.

Btw, here's my shameful contribution to the collection of tourney replays, me vs. Mikulz: http://www.twitch.tv/mousetopher/c/6565875

USA~Archer:
Yeah i learned my lesson. Next tournaments will be one day, if you can make it, cool, if not, too bad.

Im working with xXxSmeagolxXx to replace the dropouts at the bottom, should be wrapped up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version