Author Topic: No more ban on server?  (Read 18925 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: No more ban on server?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 10:52:16 AM »
ok faglords, you tell me this instant why Eq is being called a hacker! It's very annoying, especially in Winchesters posts since all he really does lately is get mad at EQ and call him names. WTF?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 11:28:10 AM »
It's look like banning not working and people can com back when they want.

Why are we just not stopping banning peoples and give them a bad icon instead.

An icon who mean its better to ban this player in games.
Banning not working, you right. Should work on fix to make it working.
Why do you think icon will work better than banning then?

Because people give more importance on their main account compare to a ip ban.

I didn't understand your idea.
If he can bypass ban and create new account, he can do the same to bypass icon.

Exactly in every way he can made new account, the only difference is main account are tag as bad reputation.

So maybe instead or keep doing retard over and over he will ask for account back and gonna be ready to act good.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 11:38:23 AM »
ok faglords, you tell me this instant why Eq is being called a hacker! It's very annoying, especially in Winchesters posts since all he really does lately is get mad at EQ and call him names. WTF?

"I never ever hacked before"
"I hacked in 2004"
*then constantly gos back to saying he never hacked before*
"I was twelve at the time"
*gos back to saying he never hacked before*

+ His mad at me for defending terror kahn when Eq went on a rampage on the occult forums thinking terror kahn raped his entire family when all he  did was basically tell him to stop being a drama queen. 

tl;dr EQ hacks, oh and he build + spell hacked on the server few days ago (which he threatened to do on the occult forums) too, and judging by the terrible english it definitely wasn't dellam spoofing him either

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2014, 11:40:34 AM »

Praise is mad since koorb get ban, since this time he try a vengence on me or something lol

Then praise said i hack because he just recently know from my own biography on war2ru website i use to hack the first years i start playing when i have like 12 years old on europe server lol. It mean like 15 years ago.

Now He really try to compare me to swift Lol.

Then 4 days ago i said go fuck yourself to light in french because we had a discussion about client 2.02 and light told me to not insult him or he gonna ban me, i told him you cant do no shit go fuck yourself again and he ban me lol.

So for 24 hours i have to use koorb behavior and spammed praise on game Lol

I was asking my revendication to close the 2.02 client, it was like my own manifestation!

Now since we know il gonna close 2.02 light and praise are pretty fucking mad.

In particular praise whos said i am exactly whai i hate, when he is exactly what he hate, the vicious circle grrrrr LOLLLL

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:43:41 AM by Equinox »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 11:45:39 AM »
stfu pocketdoghacker
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2014, 11:53:03 AM »

Praise is mad since koorb get ban, since this time he try a vengence on me or something lol

Then praise said i hack because he just recently know from my own biography on war2ru website i use to hack the first years i start playing when i have like 12 years old on europe server lol. It mean like 15 years ago.

Now He really try to compare me to swift Lol.

Then 4 days ago i said go fuck yourself to light in french because we had a discussion about client 2.02 and light told me to not insult him or he gonna ban me, i told him you cant do no shit go fuck yourself again and he ban me lol.

So for 24 hours i have to use koorb behavior and spammed praise on game Lol

I was asking my revendication to close the 2.02 client, it was like my own manifestation!

Now since we know il gonna close 2.02 light and praise are pretty fucking mad.

In particular praise whos said i am exactly whai i hate, when he is exactly what he hate, the vicious circle grrrrr LOLLLL

You claim to hate hackers and spammers (koorb) yet you do exactly what he does + you build, spell and  maphack. Therefore you are exactly what you hate, a spammer and a hacker.

You were  crying on the occult forums that koorb never got banned, when I was arguing with you that Terror kahn did ban him but you said he never was banned and I told you that he just dodged his ban. (Which is the exact same thing you did when you got banned for being a hacker) Now you change your story to "he mad since koorb banned", make up your mind you hacker, I know you lie alot to people to get around your hacking but man you sure forget the crap you say a few days ago really quickly. At least try to be convincing rofl

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »
And FYI you can't be compared to Swift, Swift is way better then you could ever hope to be. Even in your maphacking dreams where you start with 100k resources and he starts off with the normal gow high he still kicks your ass. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2014, 12:00:57 PM »
Lolll your crying so hard i dint take time anymore to read what you said.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2014, 12:07:52 PM »
Lolll your crying so hard i dint take time anymore to read what you said.

You are exactly what you hate, That's why you don't time you read it, cause your too busy crying like a baby.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2014, 01:40:08 PM »
tl;dr EQ hacks
by his own admission? And he said he only tested it/tried once, he was never known for that so couldnt have been a hardcore hacker i suppose.
nevertheless, "hacks" =/= "hacked a few times ten fucking years ago"

oh and he build + spell hacked on the server few days ago (which he threatened to do on the occult forums) too, and judging by the terrible english it definitely wasn't dellam spoofing him either
Need proofs for that, lance keeps calling me a spellhacker, buildhacker, ddoser and god knows what else, but he never provides any proofs (and his accusations are always false btw), that's why im sceptical about this entire 'word on the street' concept

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2014, 09:02:36 PM »
tl;dr EQ hacks
by his own admission? And he said he only tested it/tried once, he was never known for that so couldnt have been a hardcore hacker i suppose.
nevertheless, "hacks" =/= "hacked a few times ten fucking years ago"

oh and he build + spell hacked on the server few days ago (which he threatened to do on the occult forums) too, and judging by the terrible english it definitely wasn't dellam spoofing him either
Need proofs for that, lance keeps calling me a spellhacker, buildhacker, ddoser and god knows what else, but he never provides any proofs (and his accusations are always false btw), that's why im sceptical about this entire 'word on the street' concept

I don't care if anyone hacks in a game vs me, The worst i'd do is ask if your hacking but I wouldn't request an ss. it's just funny to call Equinox out on it continuously  because he's literally exactly what he hates. His logic is just "I'm not hacking, I'm just using a multiplayer version of the single player on screen code as if it were a single player game"

Also LB said earlier in another thread of alot of hackers he caught in the past, he said "including you" to equinox, so Lightbringer caught him.

Also in a 3v3 yesterday on a gow game while our halls were building me and eq were having at it on him being a hacker and me being a ' brillant retard newbe' , someone paused the game and Equinox left the game right away lol. (Probably thought he was gonna get asked for an ss by someone haha)  It was either est.1988 or Silentdeath who hosted that game.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2014, 09:06:13 PM »
Cry More Cry more i dint even read you, your a pathetic liar and believe yourself.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:08:14 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2014, 09:28:46 PM »
You make a complaint thread about me when you say you don't read my posts, you sure are crying more then ever.

I'm not lying when everything I say against you is something you've said and is documented on both the occult and these forums. Or proven in game with a screenshot
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:30:48 PM by Winchester »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2014, 10:54:11 PM »
Any euro player with a clean record of not hacking will be absolutely positive in saying eq was a notorious hacker.  Includes players such as saint, jesk, knit, hawk, ripe only some of the pool of the remaining players.
PocketDogHacker lmao.

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2014, 07:22:34 PM »
Well, EQ baselessly accused Light of hacking, so why not? Filthy fucking hacker!
squeak!