Author Topic: Rit alin is a fucking theif  (Read 10136 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Rit alin is a fucking theif
« on: July 25, 2021, 07:03:16 PM »
Regardless of how you feel about Burnt ... he made that facebook page. He spent money advertising it. Probably close to $500.. if not more. He got all of the old school war2 players there. He invited the new ones. He added nearly all of the content.

It has value. He put value into it. Taking ownership without permission from the owner/creator is called stealing. That facebook group does not belong to you. It never did. Give it back to Burnt.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
Re: Rit alin is a fucking theif
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 12:04:21 AM »
I agree he wasn’t even a admin it was me and burnt only as Admins and he used some link from the two pages to  un admin us both.  It’s his page not the communities, there is two separate groups.  Tk give him a ban from the server til he gives it back to him.  Np :ok_hand:
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 02:42:27 AM »
Give it back to Burnt.
To post more gym videos?

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 04:16:01 AM »

Posted by: Zelya
« on: Today at 02:42:27 AM »Insert Quote
Quote from: tk[as] on July 25, 2021, 07:03:16 PM
Give it back to Burnt.
To post more gym videos?

Zeyla - XuRnT has already opened war2combat youtube to everyone again so they can grow it and  have access to the content they contributed so far. I watch every video that nik5et and f*ckluck make, but am tired of being the only other one spending time to make videos. We would be thankful and honored if any anyone wanted to download all of the content for future preservation. I am sorry I removed all of the russians as admins from the youtube channel especially since no one has asked for it back.

Ritalin - XuRnT promised you he wouldn't remove you. He kept his word and didn't know you were removed until I told him. I think he told me he was gonna reinstate you and called me an instigator. No one has apologized except van, who is sorry for owning too much in this attached jpeg

I am sorry

PS Buy a lifetime membership for only 5$ harold wanglers (and others) to say you are sorry

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 06:25:48 AM »
Give it back to Burnt.
To post more gym videos?

It doesn't matter what he does with it. It's his. Whether we agree with it or not. Ritalin stole it from him. Twice now

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 06:31:27 AM »
If Ritalin wants a Warcraft 2 Facebook page with lots of users and lots of content than he needs to go out and spend the time/money/energy to create one. Not steal it from someone else. The end.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 06:40:36 AM »
If Burnts Facebook page isnt returned today I'll be starting a poll to see how the community feels about a  ban on Ritalin until it is returned.

But the really messed up part is I dont think ritalin even plays war2. So it would be more symbolic I guess.

Dude don't even play war2, but has the balls to steal from members of the war2 community.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 06:42:01 AM »
But if the community supports it, I'll lock all accounts and any IP addresses until its returned.. assuming he doesnt make it right today.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 06:54:07 AM »
Make the poll cause I don’t support it.

Say what you want to say about Ritalin but he advertising the game.
Xurnt isn’t doing anything for the game.
Idk how this FB page came about but you can’t ban Ritalin or lock ip addresses etc.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 07:03:32 AM »
We will see if Ritalin gives it back or not. I will make the pool at the end of the day if not. Just to be clear Ritalin used to be admin on my Facebook Warcraft 2 page with even more users than burnt Facebook page. He never made any contributions to it. The only thing he did was add other admins that ended up removing me for literally no reason. From my own Facebook page.

Even after that I left him as an editor on my Facebook page which gives him a whole lot of control to do anything with content that he wants to do. It's been probably a couple years now and he has never done anything with it. So there will be no benefit to the community if Ritalin is allowed to steal and maintain a Facebook page that never belonged to him

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 07:11:49 AM »
We will see if Ritalin gives it back or not. I will make the pool at the end of the day if not. Just to be clear Ritalin used to be admin on my Facebook Warcraft 2 page with even more users than burnt Facebook page. He never made any contributions to it. The only thing he did was add other admins that ended up removing me for literally no reason. From my own Facebook page.

Even after that I left him as an editor on my Facebook page which gives him a whole lot of control to do anything with content that he wants to do. It's been probably a couple years now and he has never done anything with it. So there will be no benefit to the community if Ritalin is allowed to steal and maintain a Facebook page that never belonged to him

Sounds like you got a person grievance with Ritalin. I don’t know all the details of it but I will say this.
The server was started by IL so then does it belong to IL? I would say no and I think he and most players would agree. The server is a community abd no single person “owns” it.

Xurnt may have started that Facebook page but other players have been maintaining it over the years.
Can’t come back and be like “I own this I’m shutting it down.” Ritalin like all of us are active and inactive at times.
I see nothing wrong with him coming back to advertise the game. (Especially considering the one you want to give the advertising rights back to has openly declared he hates the server and wants it to die.)
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 07:16:58 AM »
I literally just said I left him as editor. If I had a personal grievance against him what I give him any type of high-level control over my page? I have a problem with people stealing things that don't belong to them. That's what I have a problem with. If you or anybody else is pretending that this is about putting a Facebook page in the hands of somebody else who is likely to do something productive with it you are just lying to yourself and the rest of the community. That is not what this is about. This is about stealing something from somebody that you don't like. If there are any grievances here it is you and some other people against Burns. And I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I'm not super disappointed in a lot of things burnt has done, but that does not justify stealing anything from him.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2021, 07:20:20 AM »
It's not mine. It's not yours. We didn't create it. We didn't put money into it. It's not Ritalin. This is a childish attack on burnt. Retaliation for some of the things he has done in the way he has acted. If Ritalin doesn't give it back I assure you that in one or two months it will essentially be a dead Facebook group. Just like it has been while Ritalin was admin of it prior to this, and just like my page was when he was admin on that. This is just some petty b******* to make burnt mad and steal something from him. Yeah f*** that

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2021, 07:26:09 AM »
It's not mine. It's not yours. We didn't create it. We didn't put money into it. It's not Ritalin. This is a childish attack on burnt. Retaliation for some of the things he has done in the way he has acted. If Ritalin doesn't give it back I assure you that in one or two months it will essentially be a dead Facebook group. Just like it has been while Ritalin was admin of it prior to this, and just like my page was when he was admin on that. This is just some petty b******* to make burnt mad and steal something from him. Yeah f*** that

Lol this isn’t an attack by Ritilin on Xurnt man….lol.
Ritalin just wants to advertise the game and he is using the war2combat Facebook page is all it is……Like I said this seems to have less to do with the war2combat FB group and more about getting back at Ritalin for how he wronged you awhile back…
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2021, 07:30:53 AM »
I have twice as many users on my Facebook page. I told Ritalin he could advertise as much on there is he wants. And make any changes. Different designs. Upload any content. If you are going to advertise something wouldn't you want to reach a larger audience? I'm also assuming Ritalin has had admin abilities on burnt Facebook page for a while now. He is perfectly capable of advertising anything he wants to advertise on that page. He did not have to steal it from burnt. The creator of. The person that put the most time and energy into it. That is no excuse