Author Topic: 2v2 Gow Tournament, Saturday, May 29th at 3pm Eastern  (Read 8462 times)

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: 2v2 Gow Tournament, Saturday, May 29th at 3pm Eastern
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2021, 11:27:21 PM »
Thanks for putting this tournament together Tora, Was a lot of fun.

Replays attached for me and SG's games.

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 01:36:29 AM »
Thanks for putting on the tourney Tora......... even though I didn't get to play, it was great to see the talent compete. There are a few more words i'd like to say but i'm drunk as fu*k right now so i'll let you interpret them but i do appreciate everything you do for the community.

Offline Ash

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2021, 02:48:28 AM »
Anyone who has replays from this tournament (not including games khb was in) please post them! We are doing a casting vod anthology that I'm interested in posting up for everyone. Would be cool to get all the games. Thanks!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2021, 03:16:46 AM »
Thanks for hosting the tournament Tora, it was a pretty fun day I must admit, even if I was up all night, and still haven't slept. There were definitely some good war2 memories made. I don't think  I have ever seen commentary as good as Eq's on the Steve/Lux vs Swift/u8 series, lol

Offline aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 03:20:54 AM »
GGs all

Best day of my life (C) Eq

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 02:49:58 AM by aLfReD »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile

Offline LoRyS.iT

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2021, 09:14:42 AM »
where are the brakets?

i was gettin married yesterday so i couldnt follow it  :fro: :fro: :fro:
 but seems like it was a huge success, very nice !!

i will watch the replays soon or later

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2021, 09:22:00 AM »
If i was Tora, i would clearly do some things differents, i will give less money to first place, so it would allow him to give some prize to third, 4th and 5th places..... The goal here is not to give prize just for fun, but giving prize to more peoples so everyone got a reason to play and be happy. If more peoples are happy, more peoples comming back and the server is growing up!

I would also put some rules about the teams, 2 tier 1 players should not be allow to ally togheter, its not right to have all the best players in the same teams, while other teams are all tier 2 or tier 3...

You clearly have to work on this.

Also, smurf should not be allowed * arrow shoot to greenwave, sorry bro, i like you, you know it, but ur still a smurf and you should not be allow to participate to tournaments even if tora know who you are, because at the end tora dosent matter, players in tournament matters and it's not right for peoples who play with true identity since 20 years *

Also, Anti hack should be require for everyone, U8 was not using anti hack yesterday for some mysterious reason, i dont wanna say that you hacks, but let's be honnest, things like that have no reason to happen, you should be disqualify for this.

But overall Tora, i really appreciate the effort, i really appreciate ur generosity, i really appreciate the time and the work you put it on. I think your a great guy deep inside my heart even if im mad at you sometime for mystakes you can make, mystakes are mystakes, and i just hope you learn from them and will work on them so it dosent happen again.  I know i can say mean things sometime, but it's the just the mad guy inside me whos talk on the moment and the pressure, im an intense guy who have probleme to control my emotions sometime when im mad, but like i said, i think ur a great guy and i want to thanks you for everything you did for us.

For Swift and u8 Now, i wanna say one thing too, ive been on ur case all day long yesterday, this is true, but making that kind of team is the price to pay! Understand something guys, when peoples com on my stream, they dont just com to see games, they com to see the dysfunctional french man, they com to see a show! Ill give them warcraft II games to watch, but i also give them a spectacle, i always say it, for me, warcraft II is kinda like WWE Wrestling, we fight on the day, and we drink togheter at the night. Yes i can be mad at you and i can be mean sometime, but it dosent mean i want to see you stop playing this game, because at the end, everyone in here are family, and family can be mad at each other sometime, it happen, but a family always will be a family, whatever happen! And sometime i understand i can look really mean, but it's not what i really want, it's just on the moment and the pressure, and since im not really good in english, im just using the word that i know, and the word that i know in general are not really fancy, so it look like im super mean, but in reality there some word i dont wanna use at all but my instinc my lack of knowlege in english bring me to say those only word that i know without even thinking about it.

Whatever, i hope you can understand that and you dont take this too personal..... Yesterday was a good day for everyone... U8 you lose that tournament this is true, but yesterday you win a tons of viewers, i seen that you have 75 viewers, wich mean you now should be partner with twitch, wich is really great for you, deep inside my heart, im happy for you, you work hard on ur stream since couples years and i think you deserve it... So even if you did lose the tournament yesterday you win something else, and i hope you happy for that.

I think yesterday was a really great day for war2 community, because at the end, alot of peoples have win someting...

U8 became partner with twitch, steve, lux, khb shotgun win nice prizes, viewers have seen a great show and was lauging hard and even myself have win alot of new viewers, support and love..

So at the end, everyone should be happy.... You see u8, even if i call you hacker, coward and everything, ur the biggest winner here, ur the most popular streamer and even if you think i hate you, im happy for you, enjoy man.

So the last word is...

Thanks to Tora, thanks to harrywang, congratulation to Shotgun/KHB, Lux and Steve... Thanks to all the viewers, thanks to all the supporters, thanks to everyone!!!!!!

You see guys, maybe blizzard dont want us anymore and they are acting like we dosent exist anymore because we are a crazy community, but this is the way we always have been since the beginning of warcraft II history, this is the way we are, and i dont think we will never change, but at the end we keep growing up even if they dont want... Yesterday was a proof that we can get bigger...

U8 had 75 viewers when normaly he roll around 50, i had 42 viewers when normaly i roll around 18, i mean thats was a great fucking day and im so happy for it.

I hope you all enjoy that day as i do!!!!

Warcraft II is the best RTS EVER, we are the best community EVER!! DEAL WITH IT BLIZZARD!   :salty: :salty: :salty: :rofl:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:28:26 AM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2021, 10:26:32 AM »
Thanks for hosting the tournament Tora. Sounds like it went really well. Wish i were able to make it!

congrats to the winners!

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2021, 03:02:07 PM »
Post the fking tourney bracket site

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2021, 05:13:28 PM »
Lol happy to see people can follow a bracket lmao. I actually went afk in the semis lol.
Pm me ur PayPal’s guys for prizes.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2021, 05:13:57 PM »
I’ll update the bracket in a few.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2021, 02:30:53 AM »
Lol happy to see people can follow a bracket lmao. I actually went afk in the semis lol.
Pm me ur PayPal’s guys for prizes.

they asked me to send you their emails, plz see below

shotgun's paypal is dougiedoug@hotmail.com
khb's paypal is dougsbackupemail@hotmail.com

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2021, 03:03:02 PM »
Great Tournament! I loved participating in it, as well as watching the Finals.

Tora, you're very generous. You've gained a tremendous amount of respect from a lot of players, not just for hosting this tournament, but the money you donated.

The Finals were great - Both teams played very well, and I love watching the teams sync together like they did.

Lets do another tourney sometime soon!
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.