Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Tier List (Updated) Cast Votes  (Read 24399 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Tier List (Updated) Cast Votes
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2020, 12:29:09 PM »
Tk is delusional because he almost won 1 game (which swift already admitted to tk) that was close and/or competitive and thinks he is considered tier2 at his best.

I have no recollection of the game he is talking about, so I don't think I admitted anything.

I am however taking him at his word that we actually once upon a time had a game in which he perceived to be close. I highly doubt he's making it up, but idk.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2020, 12:34:02 PM »
Tk is delusional because he almost won 1 game (which swift already admitted to tk) that was close and/or competitive and thinks he is considered tier2 at his best.

I have no recollection of the game he is talking about, so I don't think I admitted anything.

I am however taking him at his word that we actually once upon a time had a game in which he perceived to be close. I highly doubt he's making it up, but idk.

Do you remember that game where i beat you under 5 minutes from the middle swift?

I bet you also forgot that, like your winrate ratio list you have calculate for the last 20 years against every top players of the server.

Successful Nominations:
Rank/Name/Win Ratio
1. Swift (3.08:1)
2. Poscow (1.88:1)
3. Shotgun (1.82:1)
4. Viruz (1.40:1)
5. Jesk (1.38:1)
6. Szwagier (1.13:1)
7. Startale (0.94:1)
8. Ehyo (0.91:1)
9. Wargasm (0.67:1)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:39:10 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2020, 04:21:20 PM »

Do you remember that game where i beat you under 5 minutes from the middle swift?

I bet you also forgot that, like your winrate ratio list you have calculate for the last 20 years against every top players of the server.

Successful Nominations:
Rank/Name/Win Ratio

No, I remember that game - it was relatively recent. I was 6, and you quickly rushed me from middle while I still had grunts out scouting. Good work.

As for the ancient thread you're pulling up. I never said I didn't create that list/data, nor did I say that I didn't care at one point about competition greatly. Those are just random fictions your mind creates. The fact is, I used to be highly competitive on WC@ and I thoroughly enjoyed it (probably one of the big reasons I got good at the game). I compiled the data for that thread and made it all within a few hours many years ago. It was partly due to pride, and also acted as one of my many call out attempts to players to 1s me.

I am still a competitive player, but not 1/10th as driven by competition as I used to be 10-12 years ago for example. For years now though, I play mostly just to see old wc2 friends and decompress/unplug from everyday life. Hence why I had little/no interest in playing in your icon league (that accompanied with all the problems that come along with dealing with you).

Also, it takes a tremendous amount of 1vs1s within a short amount of time (100s+) vs tier 1 types (which is only lone/u8/sg at this point) for me to get near peak level, and I'm just not interested in putting forth that level of effort. And my ego's too big for me to play in it at my level I'm at now, lose, and then have people say I didn't do as well as they thought I should have.

I won't be engaging with you after this. As you're negative and have a fictional reality of your own. But as always, I disagree with virtually everything you say, and I just choose to not respond to it most of the time. Good news is, I think people are wising up to the fact that you are just going around making shit up left and right because of either intentional malice, mental problems or both.

I wish you and I just got along - but I am not willing to just agree with all your random theories and takes on things (like claiming I intentionally took over ELO positions, as opposed to the fact of the matter being I just like to play on different names for my own reasons and my default skill level just happens to bring me to a particualar range of ELO and I can't help that fact unless I intentionally lose games over and over)

Last thing I'll say is...a lot of people on this game really used to like you as a person/player, and many probably still do, but you're actively changing that and fast with how you're treating people over the last months. You should turn it around and start being the old nox. I'm confident everything I say here won't get a rational or grounded response from you though - so it's essentially all in one ear and out the other.

Fun to write this, but waste of time to engage further. Glad to see TK/EQ can read minds now though. :D

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2020, 07:16:41 PM »

Successful Nominations:
Rank/Name/Win Ratio

No, I remember that game - it was relatively recent. I was 6, and you quickly rushed me from middle while I still had grunts out scouting. Good work.

As for the ancient thread you're pulling up. I never said I didn't create that list/data, nor did I say that I didn't care at one point about competition greatly. Those are just random fictions your mind creates. The fact is, I used to be highly competitive on WC@ and I thoroughly enjoyed it (probably one of the big reasons I got good at the game). I compiled the data for that thread and made it all within a few hours many years ago. It was partly due to pride, and also acted as one of my many call out attempts to players to 1s me.

I am still a competitive player, but not 1/10th as driven by competition as I used to be 10-12 years ago for example. For years now though, I play mostly just to see old wc2 friends and decompress/unplug from everyday life. Hence why I had little/no interest in playing in your icon league (that accompanied with all the problems that come along with dealing with you).

Also, it takes a tremendous amount of 1vs1s within a short amount of time (100s+) vs tier 1 types (which is only lone/u8/sg at this point) for me to get near peak level, and I'm just not interested in putting forth that level of effort. And my ego's too big for me to play in it at my level I'm at now, lose, and then have people say I didn't do as well as they thought I should have.

I won't be engaging with you after this. As you're negative and have a fictional reality of your own. But as always, I disagree with virtually everything you say, and I just choose to not respond to it most of the time. Good news is, I think people are wising up to the fact that you are just going around making shit up left and right because of either intentional malice, mental problems or both.

I wish you and I just got along - but I am not willing to just agree with all your random theories and takes on things (like claiming I intentionally took over ELO positions, as opposed to the fact of the matter being I just like to play on different names for my own reasons and my default skill level just happens to bring me to a particualar range of ELO and I can't help that fact unless I intentionally lose games over and over)

Last thing I'll say is...a lot of people on this game really used to like you as a person/player, and many probably still do, but you're actively changing that and fast with how you're treating people over the last months. You should turn it around and start being the old nox. I'm confident everything I say here won't get a rational or grounded response from you though - so it's essentially all in one ear and out the other.

Fun to write this, but waste of time to engage further. Glad to see TK/EQ can read minds now though. :D

Oh you remember that game, congratulation you finally started being honnest somewhere after 15 years, or maybe it's just because you know i have that replay  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Whatever we dont cares about that..

What we cares is all your lies and ur manipulation, because we both know and alot of players also know you have say you never create that list.... I probably also can find some thread on the forum if i really want, because you told that in games many times but also in forum. Do you even remember why this list is so important... That list is important because i was trying to proof you were the biggest maniak we have never seen on this game, the only maniak who will take hours to calculate win rate ratio of everyone since the last 20 years because you need to feed that ego maniak you are.

Because for years you have act like you dint cares at all about competition when i was requesting you to proof yourself about the legend status, and everytime instead of prooving yourself you where telling us, i dont cares about competition '' i just play for fun '' what we know a lie for fact... Because everyone know you are acting like the funny cool guy while in fact you are the biggest jerk ever when it's time to talk about ur records and everything you did over those years...

We all know you are a maniak bro, look at your signature right now, The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Im sorry but you are not.... Viruz is the legend by beating you twice in real competition mode, wargasm is also the actual Legend by beating you 3-1 in ur last series.... But you are not that legend bro, you have been put legend by Tora without any good reason, it was giving to you for free and you have never been interesst to do anything to proof you really deserve it... No the only thing you want was to being a legend, like.... I run that server and you will not do anything about it... Thats the only truth....

You are a ego maniak that have broke people mentality for years to keep that advantage, trying to act like ur a god and nobody will never beat you... And it have work perfectly... You are not a legend player, you are a legend manipulator....

You have made winrate list ratio of every players in the last 20 years, you have take the HIGH TIME RANK Elo records in hostage and still trying to do it with kitchenDerber, you have been caught of hacking in the past you were calveries and also been caught in the recent years 2 times by the ANTI HACK... While iL explain it was false positive when in fact it's impossible if you really understand how the ANTI HACK work... There no false positive possible with anti hack because anti hack cant make false positive... Simple as that... You can bypass it and being flag as AH while you hack, thats possible, but being caught of Hacking by the anti hack just mean you have been caught of hacking... End of story... So why did iL lie about that?

Last thing i say, i think peoples finally start to realize everything i say for the 5 last years was totally true, from almost A to Z!

Because at the end, I dint treat nobody bad other then the bad one i know for sure... It mean, the liars, the manipulator and the cheaters/hackers..

Wich sadly involve ALOT OF PEOPLES, i must admit it, but there alot of peoples who really like me, thats right, because they know everything i say is right, the only reason why you dont see them, it's because they see the WAY YOU GUYS are TREATING ME, and they dont wanna be treat the same way if they talk....

So what they are doing?? They are reading the threads all day long, but they dont answer to it, because they know im right but they still dont wanna be involve in it since they see how dangerous liar manipulator you guys are...

The only peoples whos talk trash against me are always the same peoples in general... Admins, Programmars/hackers and you!

Other then that, nobody say a fucking word but they all reading the threads and realize everything i say it's true, then they com to speak with me on twitch, MP of the forum, in games or discord...

Thats the truth!

Now just tell the truth swift...

That fight between me and you belong for many years ago.. We have been both competitive players since early 2000, we all know you are better then me, but i have always desagree with it because you have been caught hacking and cheating for almost all your life... So for me what you say have never mean anything because being better then someone with hacks and cheat just dont mean shit for me.... You are as mad as u8 because i called you hackers and cheaters for years, and you have always keep that hate on me because of that... And you have try to manipulate peoples since the beggining to making them hating me and save ur legacy, wich will never been save because we all know the past cant be erase and we all know you have never beat viruz in competitive mode....

I try to give you many way to proof you were the best player, and everytime you have refuse it because you are to maniak and you cant let Equinox have the last word, so you are just acting like you dont cares about competition and you have never say this and that... But we all know it's fake bro, we all know you, we have played 20 years with you, we know who you really are, even if today you are acting like the smart cool guy...

Just tell the truth, you dont like me, you have never like me and you will never like me, because at the end, im an honnest person and you are a liar one, and you know it deep inside ur heart, and you cant admit it, so everything you do is keeping liying, avoiding the truth and try to make me look bad for ur own mystakes.

Thats the truth, and we all know it.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 07:26:44 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Mad-Luster77

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2021, 01:41:46 AM »
I was looking through older threads, and came across this.  Neat to see my name in here when I assumed nobody would have even remembered me.  Though I guess if anyone would remember me, it would be Burnt.  I've had a few people ask me what my AKA is or accuse me of being a Smurf, but NOPE.  Just an average player that hadn't played in 10 years, aside from a few games in 2015.  I've fallen back in love with the game though.  Just wish it was more active.

Offline Zelya

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2021, 03:39:59 AM »
I was looking through older threads, and came across this.  Neat to see my name in here when I assumed nobody would have even remembered me.  Though I guess if anyone would remember me, it would be Burnt.  I've had a few people ask me what my AKA is or accuse me of being a Smurf, but NOPE.  Just an average player that hadn't played in 10 years, aside from a few games in 2015.  I've fallen back in love with the game though.  Just wish it was more active.

http://zelya.war2.ru/w2/tournaments/player.html?id=745