Author Topic: War2 Positivity Project  (Read 36442 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: War2 Positivity Project
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2017, 01:06:47 AM »
jordan: biggest noob ally on server but takes a loss like a champion and is always down to game.

mah man   8)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2017, 01:47:50 PM »
Heathen: I'm not sure why this one is on XuRnT's list because it's obviously a smurf. Get on your real name newb.

Maybe this is a inside joke idk but if not,

As far as I know Heathen is AA.Heathen that I have known for many years since USWest about 2004. Use to be a customs player I think now he dips into GoW as well.

& .RU account created in 2008

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
@BabyShark btw you have multiple smurfs in your lists and in many cases you talking about the same player multiple times.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2017, 07:37:35 PM »
I think it's great that smurfs are getting personalized comments, more net positivity !!
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2017, 12:48:58 AM »
#w2ppke today koorb said some thing in the channel @ war2 and bs said we should say some nice thing here at the #w2pp to counteract our innate urges to say not-nice things

hurray koorb!
squeak!

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2017, 01:17:47 AM »
Someone is butthurt.

Fuck your positivity hippy bullshit, get a life babyshark desperate attention seeking weirdo

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2017, 01:19:39 AM »
rofl
squeak!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2017, 09:15:01 PM »
My PBall player list:

QUICK{hR}: We are the best RPG team ever we've beat nearly all of them(all we've played at least). He is an amazing PBaller and partner, among the top 60 Man players, was even included as 2nd in one of the classic top 60 Man lists. Tied for one of the top 2 PBall build players(with Proof-Dealer). One of the four PBall Trophy Icon winners(xXxSmeagolxXx, Xcal, QUICK{hR} 8)Mikulz(8 ). A very nice guy and one of my best and and oldest(since 2002) online friends.
Flea: The spoon genius who makes beautiful cherry spoons and built a spoon empire! You are an inspiring person. He is the biggest PBall tournament donator and has sent my son and I gifts. Also a solid PBaller and super guy.
Xcal: One of the very top best PBallers. He is the 3rd highest cash winner in PBall tournaments(I'm 1st). One of the four PBall Trophy Icon winners(xXxSmeagolxXx, Xcal, QUICK{hR} 8)Mikulz(8 ). One of my best team partners we went on a 14-0 streak in 2v3s before finally losing some. Cool guy.
Cs-Kirby: Funny guy with a twisted sense of humor. Though only active when I get him on for several years, he remains one of the best PBallers. He was my partner for my highest record in 2v3 PBall games best of 30, we went 25-5. Basically my right hand man for over a decade(since 2004).
~Tora~:One of the nicst people I've ever met and a great friend. He hosts and donates to lots of BNE and custom tournaments. A big PBall tournament donator and always there to help me whenever I need him. He is very generous and has even sent me gifts out of the goodness of his heart. He has improved a lot in PBall and is a fun and good partner/enemy.
Proof-Dealer: Tied for one of the top 2 PBall build players(with QUICK{hR}) He made the iconic map PBall Balanced and is a good guy.
8)Mikulz(8: The 2nd highest PBall tournaments cash winner(I'm 1st). An outstanding and vicious 1v1 PBall player, and great team partner. Also a top PBall build player. One of the four PBall Trophy Icon winners(xXxSmeagolxXx, Xcal, QUICK{hR} 8)Mikulz(8 ).
BrightXero: One of my best online friends for over a decade(since 2004), if Kirby is my right hand man he would be my left hand man :P . Maker of a  lot of great and fun RPG and PBall maps, was self taught and learned from me. Made the iconic RPG map Archer SWAT. A very good solid PBaller.
TDK-Seedy: An excellent PBall build player and a good normal PBaller. Great build and battle player and is very good for PBall and the server because when he plays sporadically he always hosts for anyone. Very nice guy.
Murd0ck: The pride of spain! My greatest and most worthy 1v1 PBall rival for years(I'm ahead over time but it's impossible to prove that it's been so long but always great games). A great top PBaller and a strong willed guy with a big ego. Juanjo if you are reading this I await your return :) .
Element_Boardz: A good friend and a pretty good PBaller. Awaiting your return bro.
Adam-w: Very strong PBaller and is a very worthy 1v1 rival of mine, though I'm ahead over time. He is also a very good PBall build player. Confident to the point of being cocky sometimes but we've become good friends nonetheless.
Daisycutter: The 2nd highest PBall tournament donator. Though he wasn't a PBaller he put up his money and support for us PBallers and we all thank you for your generousness and kindness.
Chaos)Flyer AKA Lord.Flyer: Funny guy that I brutally pranked back on east with Kirby. In hindsight I was a dick to this guy a lot of times but he still talks to me and we're cool. Some pretty funny times with him and kirby, also Killa_Dyno.
Manowar:  Decent PBaller and PBall build player. Though you've said some dumb ass shit to me I still like you.
Sword: Funny guy and a pretty good PBaller.
NITE`PM: A very good and worthy PBaller and PBall build player.
USA-Archer: Though I don't condone your actions with the SQL injection you remain a good friend. He has made good useful programs and different contributions to the community after his initial shadiness. Good 60 Man player and has become a very good 45 Man player. His high point was taking me out 1st round in the $200 45 Man PBall tournament. :P
$Killa$Lancelot: My friend for a long time(since 2004). Good 60 Man player and at other PBalls. He's pissed at me over a tournament call but I love you anyway lance! :)
Igognito: One of my newest friends and a very good guy.
Killa_Farty AKA T.y.r.y.x: You were inactive for 10 years but came back recently and I have't played hardly in months. He's a good buddy, hold on man I'll play more often soon.
Killa_Yaky: One of my old best friends. Amazing team PBaller we went 23-7 in 2v3s. Hope you come back buddy!
Swaggin{hR}: Good PBaller and good guy.
Juicied{hR}: Brother of swaggin top 60 Man player and good PBaller.
Dankbudz{hR}: Good genial guy and has helped me fill spots in my tournaments. Pretty good PBaller.
Dream{hR} Nice guy and decent PBaller.
Hiroller{hR} AKA Cheaterhood: Usually considered the greatest 60 Man player ever. Top Alleria player and good PBaller.
Kilaz-e-mastaFU: Great PBaller from East and the only PBaller I know of to become a doctor(he graduated the last year or so) very impressive.
Jessu001: A very nice guy and while eccentric has a great heart. You have been a good friend of mine since 2006 and have never done me wrong. A very good PBaller and amazing piano player.
UK_Restless: Nice guy who's a good PBaller and a fun guy to play with. Very friendly to newbs and hosts for them and let's them play in his games.
Flatron(net): Good friend of mine and a fun partner to play with.
Mousetopher: While you're not a PBaller you've helped me by filling spots in my tournaments, thank you. You've always been very helpful to me and other people, and very nice. Thanks for all you do.
Xurnt: The man, the myth, the legend. The face of server, the savior, and leader of the Warcraft 2. Host of the War2 Festival and many many great Warcraft 2 tournaments, thank you. He has been very helpful to me and other people. Very nice guy and thanks for all you do!
Sale39: He can pound more alcohol than anyone on the server and still play haha. Good guy and strong PBaller.
Warbandit: I've unfriended and refriended you on Facebook half a dozen times, despite this we remain friends lol. A giant in real life and a pretty good PBaller.
Medivh[ TD ] AKA Legolas.IT: One of the best BNE players but also a very good normal PBall player. Always a worthy opponent and partner.
Ritalin: Does a lot for Warcraft 2 and has helped me by playing in my tournaments. Whle he doesn't like PBall much when he does play it he has heart.
13thMoldWarrior: My best friend in real life. He has gotten a lot better at PBall. You're my bro and brother in arms for life, love you man. =D
Armyreign AKA Fuku and Armynova: Rest in peace brother. You are missed by all the PBallers. He was an outstanding PBaller, partner, and friend. Own on in paradise brother.

If I missed anyone(I know I have but this is a solid list) I'll make another post some other time probably. Thanks to all the PBallers for owning with me and being great friends. Thank you to all the people who still play this game and make it great!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 06:38:38 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2017, 04:48:04 PM »
ummm I'm not eccentric. The spirit of Christ and those who have it are called mad/crazy and even infiltrated with satan because that is what Christ was called, and those who follow Christ will be called the same. I am in no, way, shape, or form eccentric.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 05:27:12 PM by jessu001 »

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2017, 12:10:11 AM »
Of all orthodoxy; allow me to appropriate a piece of Schumann (Arabeske in C) of myself at the piano playing; to this most venturous thread.