Author Topic: on my recent ban  (Read 71248 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: on my recent ban
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2017, 09:12:14 AM »
Hmmm for some reason i thought cursing wasn't forbidden anymore. Either way though that's a very weak infraction and posters can be reinstated whenever deemed deserving. Someone kicked for using a bad word could easily be forgiven quite quickly with the right attitude imo
both my bans have been for trivial nonsense, lol.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2017, 09:16:04 AM »
Which views are false? It's not enough to blanket all of my views as "false" when you are unable to identify and engage with even one of them in a rational way (ie. without simply labelling, insulting, scoffing) and actually talking about the ideas themselves.

I asked you so far to explain how Lauren Southern is a white supremacist (she isn't) and you were unable to support your view with evidence, such as direct quotes or articles or videos showing that Lauren actually believes that white people are superior to other races and should destroy or dominate other races and rule the world.

white su·prem·a·cy
noun: white supremacy; plural noun: white supremacies
the belief that white people are superior to those of all other races, especially the black race, and should therefore dominate society.

I asked you so far to explain what alt-reich means in your usage, and you were unwilling or unable to do so. You resorted to the only thing you have in your arsenal, which is labels and insults.

Google search shows this meaning:

Altreich or Altes Reich ("Old Empire") is a German term that may refer to: A synonym for the medieval Kingdom of Germany in prior German historiography, i.e. the territory of the German stem duchies excluding the Saxon and Bavarian eastern marches.

I don't see how this meaning has anything in the slightest to do with me or anything I've said or posted.

I gather intuitively that your insinuation is that I am somehow a Nazi sympathizer or some other such complete and utter nonsense. I know you've also labelled people "racist" and I've already shown numerous times how the belief that some races are move evolved or more superior is NOT founded in Biblical teaching, but rather in evolutionistic teaching that white people are more evolved than other races. This teaching is a lie. All people are made by God of one blood. I don't even believe in different "races", which was an idea invented in recent history, propagated by Darwin and his buddy Huxley. I believe in one "race", the human race, in which a lot of variety is present.

Those who subscribe to the evolutionistic worldview are more racist (since the teaching of evolution straight from Darwin himself was that white people are more evolved than other lower/inferior/savage races) , and more in line with what Hitler was trying to accomplish by wiping out races he considered inferior by slaughtering them, along with people like Christian ministers who opposed the evil he was doing.

Your continuing to call me a racist, when I have explained multiple times that that is simply not in line with my beliefs and views, is you just being deliberately recalcitrant and wanting to wallow in misinformation, slander, and lies because you can't fathom another way of thinking other than what has been spoon fed to you all your life, particularly by mainstream media that twists and perverts everything to their own liking.

I don't have anything in particular against labels or insults that can be defended rationally. But you haven't shown any evidence that you can support any of your views with rational arguments.

The forum is still wide open for you to explain your views, share your views, because contrary to your apparent beliefs, people can't read your mind.

I'm happy to engage with you if you have anything to actually say.

But my wild guess is that your next line will be...more of the same! Oh joy!

What label or insult will he come up with next?

Also, I have never in my life taken heroin or any other kind of illicit drug.

yes indeed i've thoroughly proved lauren southern is a white supremacist using her interviews and the people she interacts with.
 do you need me to further investigate the islamophobic videos that will be traced to neonazi youtube channels? should we investigate the comments on the videos and watch the little nazis sieg heiling all over the place? or do you want to stop being dumb now?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2017, 09:09:15 PM »
I've freed Lambchops and will free jon when he acknowledges that profanity isn't allowed for whatever reason

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2017, 09:46:34 PM »
yea i had no idea that was a rule.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2017, 02:31:16 AM »
I've freed Lambchops and will free jon when he acknowledges that profanity isn't allowed for whatever reason
Well thanks, as mentioned I didn't support MWR being banned and thought I should also be banned if he was. But I do support the moderators right to ban us.

We're playing by someone else's rules in the moderated section - that's the idea. So let's see if we can sit at the conservative grown-ups table without getting another smack ;)
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2017, 07:18:16 AM »
This was the first profanity infraction for each of you, which is a very minor violation. You're both free now as per Play Pen rehabilitation protocols. If you continue to be sent here for profanity you wouldn't get out quite so easily in the future.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2017, 09:24:48 AM »
This was the first profanity infraction for each of you, which is a very minor violation. You're both free now as per Play Pen rehabilitation protocols. If you continue to be sent here for profanity you wouldn't get out quite so easily in the future.

this is true & i agree with it, but we can also see that jon's entire tone in this conversation runs contrary to the stated purpose of the moderated section. it's entirely predictable that some people won't be willing to engage in any conversation without resorting to being hateful & insulting, which is fine, but at some point that's going to have to equate to an indefinite ban. just something to keep in mind
squeak!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 10:50:39 AM »
you got a mod who spams videos on blanket fearing-mongering, hate-mongering of all muslims. what's wrong with you, seriously, lol. if this is a joke forum some come out and say it already.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2017, 11:01:07 AM »
if she's wrong just say why she's wrong, if you don't have a more coherent argument than "you're a fucking moron" etc then that's on you. and anyway you're perfectly welcome to use that ad hominem drivel anywhere else, just not in this section! :) really don't see any problem here
squeak!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »
i don't think it needs explaining why she's wrong, lol. obviously it's a strawman as well to say i had no coherent argument other than "you're a fucking moron".  you seem to be sympathetic to anti-muslim rhetoric, sad.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2017, 11:26:09 AM »
Jon actually got banned for appending "or some shit" to the end of an otherwise okay post, not for insulting anyone.

In terms of argument, I looked at that thread and babyshark was asking for "evidence" to support the potential "defamation" of calling people who make their careers peddling white supremacy "white supremacists." There's definitely a point where it's not worth engaging anymore imo.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 11:26:28 AM »
so apparently posting 1000 videos of anti-muslim rhetoric from neo-nazi youtube channels without any semblance of a coherent argument is deserving of actual debate. it's totally not inciting in any way and just part of le rational discussion.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2017, 11:30:37 AM »
See if they curse in the youtubes

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 11:31:36 AM »
Just make two different moderated sections. Make one that BabyShark runs and one that Marx runs.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2017, 11:46:15 AM »
See if they curse in the youtubes
they don't curse, they just insinuate that all blacks and muslims should be killed.