Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

$50-100 King Of The Hill PBall Tournament Sat February 17th 5 PM Central US Time

<< < (3/12) > >>

Super-Pball-King:
but we should move the tournament to sunday its justa bit easier for me to make sunday

THE TOURNAMENT IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18 5PM

hope u all can make it

xXxSmeagolxXx:

--- Quote from: Super-Pball-King on January 30, 2018, 02:32:14 PM ---but we should move the tournament to sunday its justa bit easier for me to make sunday

THE TOURNAMENT IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18 5PM

hope u all can make it

--- End quote ---
Admin delete the above post? It's just messing with people who really want to play. @mousEtopher

mousEtopher:
Super-Pball-King please refrain from publishing altered tourney dates without the consent of the tourney host :thumbsup:

00Samuel:

--- Quote from: xXxSmeagolxXx on January 30, 2018, 10:50:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: 00Samuel on January 30, 2018, 08:27:20 AM ---Btw smeagol I defeated T1 and the (former)official 2nd best Paintball player, Quick{hr} on Christmas morning last year. Ohhh he said he wasn't trying, but deep down, I know he was. That's another Map the 00 have conquered-Paintball 45 man!

--- End quote ---
LOL stfu Warbandit. You really wanna fight with me again? Stop being a fuckin douche troll and act like a real person again? How's that?

--- End quote ---

I'm not Warbandit. I am 00Samuel. btw when I played him, it was a game that YOU hosted. It was a 2 v 2 game and quicks partner dropped out so you said you would sit it out for a fair 1 on 1 game. You call me a troll yet you were there to witness the whole game lol.

00Samuel:

--- Quote from: xXxSmeagolxXx on January 30, 2018, 10:58:43 AM ---Also I'd like to add that QUICK{hR} would break you in PBall, PBall build, footman frenzy, BGH, and many other maps. QUICK is a legend of PBall and customs. He'd also beat the living fuck out of you in real life. I foresee the fight between you and him being an easy knockout for him. I hope you can hide behind your size because QUICK has one first of iron the other of steel and he's coming for you bro. LOL

--- End quote ---

lolll and you call me a troll. Even though I am not Warbandit, at 6'5 and 130lbs of muscle and a martial artist, he is probably the toughest guy on this server. He could probably be an mma fighter if he wanted to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version