Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

$50-100 King Of The Hill PBall Tournament Sat February 17th 5 PM Central US Time

<< < (12/12)

I hate naggers:

--- Quote from: 8)MikulZ(8 on February 21, 2018, 08:26:24 AM ---insights don't work on pballs
--- End quote ---
yes! that was exactly my point when i made my post. its a newbie mistake

--- Code: ---did you srsly insight pball matches? is this your first month on w2?
--- End code ---
smeagol went all aggressive on the maps i play or my sexual orientation, so i couldnt just let it slide given his ugly ex or the fact he plays pballs LOL

xXxSmeagolxXx:
Lol well looking back yeah I guess claw was just pointing out you can't insight PBall, I already knew that. Claw starts random shit with people including me in the past so it's easy to get defensive with him right away. Okay claw thank you for your post, you are right you can't insight PBall games! LOL =D

I hate naggers:

--- Quote from: xXxSmeagolxXx on February 22, 2018, 11:36:35 AM ---Lol well looking back yeah I guess claw was just pointing out you can't insight PBall, I already knew that. Claw starts random shit with people including me in the past so it's easy to get defensive with him right away. Okay claw thank you for your post, you are right you can't insight PBall games! LOL =D

--- End quote ---
yep, claw is genius. thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version