General > Gold Mine

War2Combat 4.6 Released. Happy Birthday, Warcraft II!

<< < (3/13) > >>

shesycompany:
wargus wont work eithier.. blizzard has ceased all war2dos for going out..meaning players has to by the disc in physical form...oh yeah the everyone is hacking me phobia
forgot to tell ya that..blizzard is a player like nintendo

iL:

--- Quote from: jaiaeiararhe on December 09, 2019, 07:05:13 PM ---Keep in mind people that this update does NOT add Superwarlat which everyone has been talking about. While Superwarlat makes the game's units respond far faster than with the normal Warlat, all this current update does is add Autowarlat, which simply automatically turns on the slow old Warlat we've known for many years now.

It is most likely that iL will include Superwarlat in a future update.

This current update 4.6 might cause lag in some big games, in this case, press F5 and enable High latency while in the game.

@iL You should make the next installer automatically delete Autowarlat if it includes Superwarlat, since it is superseded by Superwarlat which also includes a patch for these same bytes of code but takes a smarter decision on whether to enable it or not.

--- End quote ---
The main problem is superwarlat is not compatible with war2insight, i think that is a thing that should be fixed before including plugin into combat.
I think it's not the question should be resolved in 1-2 days while releasing combat.
I think we can get some solution in a 2-3 weeks. After that is will be a good time to release new combat including superwarlat.

Tolean:
Thx sir! Long live war2

RipE[Eur0]:
wots when hosting "pgl game2 ??

seems like my hosting works with 4.6 and it didnt with 4.5.

still waiting desperately for the super warlat. that is the biggest new addition ever. try kali if u wanna know how it feels like. no latency at all.

Droid:
Much obliged for a new version, here's some issues I've found.

What's not good?

1) Map Editor has stopped working, at all. Even my old one in an old WC2 folder, I haven't touched any tome.1 files or something, this window just popped up.

2) Mini Map in the lobby. It disappears when I type something in the chat, and appears again when I touch the mouse.
Maybe its a plugins problem, not 4.6, but I've never used these plugins before, so I dunno.

3) Also there are some glitches when you making a game in those drop-down list boxes (game type, resources, 4v4, etc...). Like when it was with old DDRAWs.

What's good?

Insight 1.04 with an autorecord script works well.
The latest non-glitch WarVideo also works well.

So I'm staying on 4.6 version, hope I'll fix my map editor somehow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version