General > Gold Mine

War2Combat 4.6 Released. Happy Birthday, Warcraft II!

<< < (12/13) > >>

(PLS DELETE MY ACC):

--- Quote from: wHATever on December 13, 2019, 01:21:02 AM ---ill give my last major effort (i did ru the most populated and active member ladder for 1v1 through cases(more ladder issues need addressed on the server)
--- End quote ---
DAMN WE SURE DO HAVE LOTSA MISSIONARIES AND PROPHETS IN HERE

Fredrik Eriksson:

--- Quote from: fois on December 12, 2019, 07:28:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Droid on December 12, 2019, 07:14:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Available on December 12, 2019, 02:14:14 PM ---lol, what about copy ddraw.dll from 4.3 to 4.6 folder and have no problems at all?
--- End quote ---
Holy shit, you're a fucking genius. (OR I AM A MORON).

The main problem is that I can click on the second display when Im inside fullscreen WC2 4.6 and the game will minimize.
So this new ddraw doesn't block my cursor inside the game and let me click outside. The same problem was in 4.4, that's why I stayed on 4.3 (now I've remembered it).

With 4.3 it works very well, I can click only inside the game (1st display).

Anyway, It's not a big problem cuz not all WC2 players have 2 or more displays. And 4.3 was more than good for me.
I'll test some DDRAWs & combinations with 4.6 client.

--- End quote ---

On the battle.net chat it's normal, your cursor can move outside (this is intentional), but in game while playing this shouldn't happen. So in your case does it also happen in game?

--- End quote ---

The same for me with all versions. I am using laptop with 2 4k monitors connected to HP G2 thunderbolt. Every time palying W2 i have to diconnect 2 screens in the display settings.

Fredrik Eriksson:

--- Quote from: Grosshandlaren on December 15, 2019, 11:19:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Available on December 12, 2019, 02:14:14 PM ---lol, what about copy ddraw.dll from 4.3 to 4.6 folder and have no problems at all?
--- End quote ---

The main problem is that I can click on the second display when Im inside fullscreen WC2 4.6 and the game will minimize.
So this new ddraw doesn't block my cursor inside the game and let me click outside. The same problem was in 4.4, that's why I stayed on 4.3 (now I've remembered it).

Anyway, It's not a big problem cuz not all WC2 players have 2 or more displays. And 4.3 was more than good for me.

--- End quote ---

On the battle.net chat it's normal, your cursor can move outside (this is intentional), but in game while playing this shouldn't happen. So in your case does it also happen in game?

--- End quote ---

The same for me with all versions. I am using laptop with 2 4k monitors connected to HP G2 thunderbolt. Every time palying W2 i have to diconnect 2 screens in the display settings.

--- End quote ---

Ohh nvm, works fine now

Fredrik Eriksson:

--- Quote from: Grosshandlaren on December 15, 2019, 11:30:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Grosshandlaren on December 15, 2019, 11:19:29 AM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ohh nvm, works fine now

--- End quote ---

Ohh nvm again :), after tabed out it didnt work.

fois:

--- Quote from: Grosshandlaren on December 15, 2019, 11:32:53 AM ---
Ohh nvm again :), after tabed out it didnt work.

--- End quote ---

Ok thanks, that actually helped...

I could reproduce the problem: What I needed was 2 monitors + run the game at fullscreen + use GDI renderer + alt+tab at the bnet chat window...

Attached a fixed ddraw.dll below! Code is here: https://github.com/FunkyFr3sh/Aqrit-DDraw-Hack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version