Author Topic: Im leaving War2  (Read 12873 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Im leaving War2
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2020, 12:13:01 AM »
You know I spilled my drink because of you... :rofl:.

Holy mother of creation man, you do realize how hilariously freaking crazy you sound to me right now right? Yet ANOTHER hacker story/theory now? On yet ANOTHER dude? Are you  serious?

BTW You are totally right I know absolutely nothing about that dude but man I cant wait to know more now :rofl:.
From what I understood so far of all people the only guy that finds grace in your eyes is Tupac but I am not gonna lie I am impressed by the number and wild variety/creativity of your many theories. :ok_hand:  :sweat:

Should we even ask IL's version of that very story or what? I mean... I guess it would be fun to hear I dont know... I think I am down for it at this point count me in for the ride :rofl:...

Can we trust IL now to say the truth though?! I mean at this point are we not all reptilean illuminati hackers with a big agenda defending one another?

Oh well... Time to ask the master cyber hacker criminal of our big organisation, I name our mastermind Mr @iL to the bar!!!

PS: I ran out of popcorn in the middle of a pandemic... But this place for sure is keeping me entertained I should thank you for that really ;D

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2020, 12:51:18 AM »
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,665.0.html

No need to do any conspiracy theories dude, proof are all over the forum.

Here a thread where Il admit that i am right about peoples who use rigged clients to hacks in games.

He also admit that the war2latency fix of lightbringer is not working properly.

You can see that he made a pool to take a final decision about it.

The pool is to know if community want to close those different rigged clients or if we let them open ( wich mean if we let peoples hacks and at the same time if we let the game being corrupted in is latency. )

We have lose 11-13 but they have created fake accounts to bullshit the pool and the community decision.

At least 4 accounts have became out of no where and rigged that pool...

Peoples we have never seen before or at least peoples who have never played the game since almost 2005.  ( Real Biden shit right here )

Here the list of the fake account who stole us our decision.

-xboi209
-IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN
-Orcish
-Rit

-Teron-Gorefiend

That guy is Lightbringer- Himself, not only he was using different clients on the server to hack us as an ADMIN! But he also try to tell everyone i was crazy and in a burn out, i had to go mental hospital cuz everything i say was a lie.  He knew it was a lie because he had made warcraft II latency fix and he knew everything about it.

Because you probably dont know but different add on of WAR2 LATENCY FIX have been made over the years.

One of them was from lightbringer himself, a war2latency fix made around 2002... That war2 latency fix was old and was making corrup with the new client version of war2ru.

So i was asking to il and lightbringer to close those rigged clients, because at the end it was not only about hackers but it was also breaking the latency fix of everyone on the server.

Because im sure you dont even know anything about how a war2 latency fix work... But long short story, when 8 peoples join the same game, those 8 peoples must have the same WAR2LATENCY FIX VERSION or it wont work.

So peoples like you CEL... (Because we all know you are also using RIGGED CLIENT at the moment, wich is very curious) are making corruption in the game for 7 other players who would love to play without any latency bug.

But they also can hacks, manipulate the code source etc etc.

It's strange that every admins of this god damn server want those rigged clients open and even make fake accounts to rigged the pool of the community.

It's strange that the admins of the servers are ready to break the latency of the game and let hackers hacks for absolutly no reason.

It's even stranger that iL make a fake page about an Anti hack that dont even work...

You told me 2 months ago from ur own mouth on discord where i record you, that you know anti hack is not working and you know peoples are using a clone of there windows to hack the server and being flag as AH when it's not true at all.

Where are the conspiracy, not only this server is not secure for members of the community but also not secure because ADMINS LET it happen.

Those rigged client are a silk road for the hackers and the security of our members in this community and instead to solved the probleme easily you guys prefere to keep those clients open and compromise everyone?

It's not conspiracy theories, it's the only truth.

Admins are parts of the problemes.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,665.0.html

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:14:05 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2020, 01:13:53 AM »
Here another thread where Il talk about that probleme and even tell me Thank because i am the one who find it  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Im not even programmar and i am the one whos told programmar of this server how hackers HACK!

What a joke, like if you guys dint know that before i told it  :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,59.msg326.html#msg326

Look how Lightbringer aka terror gorefiend is still there trying to act like you do right now!!  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Conspiracy theorie, dude take a break of 5 years after that feud  :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2020, 01:14:11 AM »
Bro im about to release that audio that i record from our discussion on discord, conspiracy theories  :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

La cerise sur le sundae  ;)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2020, 01:26:35 AM »
My Rigged client is 4.3 version because it works and I never experienced any problem with it, including streaming on twitch etc. There is no "Latency" stuff on there I never have lagging problem or hosting problem so I never even bothered getting that.
The last thing and only thing I ever did to my game files it is try the hotkey plugins for myself after you said you experienced issues with it, though I did reset my shortcuts to the default afterward because I am too lazy to start learning new ones right now...

About the latency fix thing:
Because I usually have people from all over the globe in my games there is no benefit in lowering latency lower than what the game's let us do by default, because the ping between players is often longer anyways so there is absolutely no point for me to get it...

You see, lantency is the delay you allow the game to register the turns of the game (explained in simple words), because the game is working in locked steps it means each turn has to be synchronized amongst all players in game. And if you have a guy like me in France and someone in the USA and/or in China (not even talking about VPNs but you are smart enough you can do the math) everyone has to communicate to everyone what actions they do before they get executed in game. The latency if you put it lower than the time it takes for all these messages to be shared wont apply and you will experience stuttering or lag or worse.

Long story short setting lower latency only works if you play with someone geographically near you and although it will mean quicker response time for inputs in many cases it also may make the game stutter in a frustrating and disgusting manner I do not want that on stream...

About the discord discussion we had, I said that I see no point in trying to make a better antihack because I believe it is in vain, there is no doubt the binary has been completely analyzed and understood by now and if you sincerely believe that Blizzard cant make one for a game like SC2 or HOTS but we can for a 25 years old game you may as well believe in fairy tales...
And I stand by that statement...

So yes I dont believe any antihack can work and yes I totally don't care because if I suspect someone is really hacking in one of my games he is OUT for the next ones and called out.
And I believe we all would act the same for that matter, and that is for me the reason why I never had to do any real report in that regard ever since I joined RU.

Because the guy that is stupid enough to do such a thing would run out of people to play with in minutes and it wouldn't make any sense to hack anyways there is just no benefit from it in such an old game... Whatever that last point is my opinion feel free to believe in your own ghosts...

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2020, 01:36:44 AM »
That was actually an interesting read about the last version being worst than the previous one and all didn't know that, I am playing with the 4.3 version of combat I dont know what version it was but I certainly am going to check that out :rofl:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2020, 01:39:39 AM »
Here another thread where Il admit that Lightbringer aka Terror gorefiend leave the server after i told him to make his prayer on the carpet.

Because he probably the biggest muslim cryer of all time, if we just say the WORD '' Muslim '' he flip like a fucking retard and wanna chop everyone.

So it's just funny to see him cry like the big baby he is.

So in this thread you can see Il complaning about the fact that me and lightbringe left the server.

But i explain to IL that i left because he falsy ban me from the server because of what he CALL RACISME..

When we all know IL preach for the fredom of speech, he dont ban peoples for racism, look at VAN!

Actually iL have no valor or honor at all... He just protect the hackers every fucking day since 15 years..

If lightbringer say hes gonna leave because he being attack by racism, he would ban the guy who attack him because he dont wanna lose lightbringer.

If someone like burnt told him he will leave the game if he ban hes good friend VAN... Then hes not gonna ban Van because he dont wanna lose BURNT...

iL follow no moral and no real ethic on this server, he just work for his proper interest..

Wich is really strange because actually he dont even cares about this game... When do you see il playing this game or talking about this game..

He dont cares at alll.... He just take the work of other programmar from time to time and update a new patch, but other then that, that guy need to be force to do something or we dont even see him...

So why hes keeping this game in hostage with those hacker liars and manpulator.

In this thread you also can see winchester, whos harasse me for years, lying about me and my family, telling that i was beating my father for my gambling addiction and stole his money, he was also spamming me in games for months and was withdraw dicks and sperm on my photos and post it on forum.

You can see ur good friend iL protecting winchester right and freedom of speech Lol While you CEL are treating Tupac like a monster because he post the Moustopher facebook on forum...

Not even you treat him like a monster but you are saying that guy is dangerous and if he ever came back as admin in war2ru staff you gonna leave the forum game for ever.

5 years later winchester admit every he say about me was a lie and he was sorry, me and winchester are now good friend because he act like a man and we have solve this as a mans..

Wich you, il, u8, and most of those hackers cant do.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,169.0.html

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2020, 01:51:00 AM »
2.0.2.0 meh not even funny...

Anyways I'm bored now...

As I said I totally dont know this guy but obviously everyone back then didnt see things as damming as you believed them to be and from what I gathered so far I am getting kinda bored with all this and probably wont rely on your judgement alone to make my own mind on him or anyone else for that matter obviously :rofl:.

What do I know I am a simple reptilean russian-french hacker afterall apparently. ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2020, 01:57:59 AM »
My Rigged client is 4.3 version because it works and I never experienced any problem with it, including streaming on twitch etc. There is no "Latency" stuff on there I never have lagging problem or hosting problem so I never even bothered getting that.
The last thing and only thing I ever did to my game files it is try the hotkey plugins for myself after you said you experienced issues with it, though I did reset my shortcuts to the default afterward because I am too lazy to start learning new ones right now...

About the latency fix thing:
Because I usually have people from all over the globe in my games there is no benefit in lowering latency lower than what the game's let us do by default, because the ping between players is often longer anyways so there is absolutely no point for me to get it...

You see, lantency is the delay you allow the game to register the turns of the game (explained in simple words), because the game is working in locked steps it means each turn has to be synchronized amongst all players in game. And if you have a guy like me in France and someone in the USA and/or in China (not even talking about VPNs but you are smart enough you can do the math) everyone has to communicate to everyone what actions they do before they get executed in game. The latency if you put it lower than the time it takes for all these messages to be shared wont apply and you will experience stuttering or lag or worse.

Long story short setting lower latency only works if you play with someone geographically near you and although it will mean quicker response time for inputs in many cases it also may make the game stutter in a frustrating and disgusting manner I do not want that on stream...

About the discord discussion we had, I said that I see no point in trying to make a better antihack because I believe it is in vain, there is no doubt the binary has been completely analyzed and understood by now and if you sincerely believe that Blizzard cant make one for a game like SC2 or HOTS but we can for a 25 years old game you may as well believe in fairy tales...
And I stand by that statement...

So yes I dont believe any antihack can work and yes I totally don't care because if I suspect someone is really hacking in one of my games he is OUT for the next ones and called out.
And I believe we all would act the same for that matter, and that is for me the reason why I never had to do any real report in that regard ever since I joined RU.

Because the guy that is stupid enough to do such a thing would run out of people to play with in minutes and it wouldn't make any sense to hack anyways there is just no benefit from it in such an old game... Whatever that last point is my opinion feel free to believe in your own ghosts...

Yeah the fact that you talk about LAG as latency clearly show you have no idea about what you talk.

Lag is not latency and latency is not lag.

You see, you just here trying to use BIG WORDS to impress peoples but at the end ur a total moron dude.

You can be the worst lagger ever and have a pretty good latency, or you can have a bad latency and having the best connection ever.

Latency is about ur PING in ''MS'' the time it take to our connection to execute an action in real time, ur connection is about the package that you receive or send in ''MBPS'' wich mean the amount of data you send or receive...

So lagging is not relate to latency at all and latency is not relate to lag at all...

Now the war2 latency fix is made up to make sure every player on the game will be assure to play on the same latency as the best it can offert it.

If one of the player use a rigged version of the latency fix then 7 other player in the game will be corrupt by this only selfish guy, wich mean peoples like you..

Now you can play a game where everything seem fine, there no lag at all, but thats only because of peoples like you '' newb '', because you dont know anything about this game.

Pro peoples totally know when latency is corrupt only by the fact that pro player do ressources management and as the newbe you are you dont even do that LOL

So when pro player try to get peons out of there gold mine they know latency is fucked up because they cant get those peons out of the gold mine and it's pretty frustrating.

Another exemple is when someone try to choke and nothing work because the latency is corrupted and hes gonna die about that.

Even worst, some peoples know about latency corruption and even use it to cheat peoples, exemple, when someone tower another player, hes gonna sett the latency to high or medium to make sure his opponnent cant take out the peons outside the gold mine...

Latency is just more then '' it dosent matter, i dint see any lag '' Bro you are so moron, it's embarassing.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:05:36 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2020, 02:00:30 AM »
My Rigged client is 4.3 version because it works and I never experienced any problem with it

Omg the famous excuse from those famous retarded..  :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Just told it bro, you are using different client version because you straight up customize it from this version, and now if you goes to 4.6 you must customize it all over again  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Just like u8 and all those programmars hackers.

What a fucking liar lol
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 04:14:49 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2020, 02:16:51 AM »
I never said latency and lag were the same thing... You seriously need to learn how to read...
I used very simple words not any "BIG WORDS" what so ever, if it is still too complex for you I fear there is nothing more I can do I am not going to draw you a picture...

When I installed the game 4.3 was the version out and I am a lazy person, it also happens not to trigger any virus alarm which is nice and I am a simple person I stick to things that work for me.

As I said I never touched any of the files of the game except for that hotkey thing once but who cares there is just no way to prove you any of these things. You would be sent in the stratosphere, you would still believe the earth is flat... Szwag is right I am wasting my time here... Anyways have fun with your ghosts man :newthumbsup:

Obviously I have better things to do, like hacking you and the whole god damn world apparently :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2020, 02:20:03 AM »
I never said latency and lag were the same thing... You seriously need to learn how to read...
I used very simple words not any "BIG WORDS" what so ever, if it is still too complex for you I fear there is nothing more I can do I am not going to draw you a picture...

When I installed the game 4.3 was the version out and I am a lazy person, it also happens not to trigger any virus alarm which is nice and I am a simple person I stick to things that work for me.

As I said I never touched any of the files of the game except for that hotkey thing once but who cares there is just no way to prove you any of these things. You would be sent in the stratosphere, you would still believe the earth is flat... Szwag is right I am wasting my time here... Anyways have fun with your ghosts man :newthumbsup:

Obviously I have better things to do, like hacking you and the whole god damn world apparently :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont worry bro, ur idol swagier aka u8 gonna came to save you with his flying horse.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:24:40 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2020, 03:31:41 AM »
In this thread you also can see winchester, whos harasse me for years, lying about me and my family, telling that i was beating my father for my gambling addiction and stole his money, he was also spamming me in games for months and was withdraw dicks and sperm on my photos and post it on forum.

I 100% Definitely said you stole money from him for a gambling addiction, not that you beat him though. I didn't spam you in game either, You would /F a spam me on your other account names which Il revealed was you on this forum, you also joined games i was in on lances stream and would unally me and everyone else on team. and attack me if we were placed on the same team.

I did spam post your picture, But i never drew dicks/sperm on it, just the badly drawn blue tears on microsoft paint, If you can find these other pics then those was probably ryu or smeagols, If my drawing was any good i admit i definitely would've done more then the blue tears, but my drawing and editing skills clearly suck so i just recycled the same picture over and over lol.

Only thing i remember was you posting a dick picture in that hells angels debt thread lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2020, 03:37:56 AM »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 03:43:16 AM by Equinox »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2020, 12:31:37 PM »

I 100% Definitely said you stole money from him for a gambling addiction, not that you beat him though. I didn't spam you in game either, You would /F a spam me on your other account names which Il revealed was you on this forum, you also joined games i was in on lances stream and would unally me and everyone else on team. and attack me if we were placed on the same team.

I did spam post your picture, But i never drew dicks/sperm on it, just the badly drawn blue tears on microsoft paint, If you can find these other pics then those was probably ryu or smeagols, If my drawing was any good i admit i definitely would've done more then the blue tears, but my drawing and editing skills clearly suck so i just recycled the same picture over and over lol.

Only thing i remember was you posting a dick picture in that hells angels debt thread lol
LMFAO. Equinox who loves to insult but is soft as can be and can't take anything back. The little crybaby, the one who kills game then runs down everyone else's work(or claims it). Aww poor baby Equinox, why don't you go quit again? No one here likes you.