Author Topic: wc2 utube channel  (Read 45338 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: wc2 utube channel
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2020, 05:35:56 PM »
maybe they did share accounts someday but that night I find it unlikely.
The only commands sent by blid was the ban and he disconnected after it.

If what IL said is true and no one had access to that log but him I dont see how if he did anything else it would show these are direct server logs all messages even the invalid ones are visible if you send random text to the server it shows there.
Also the IP Blid used was different than the ones 00Jordanus used.

Also how does it work to connect on Blid account to cover IPS?
Logs are not something admins have access to they are local files generated on the server by the server referencing each connections and messages relayed. The only way you can modify or access them is if IL either send the file to you or had given Blid direct access to the server itself which he said he didn't do ever to anyone.

The only possibility this holds is if IL actually modified the logs before sending them to me. I dont believe he would go that far just to cover someone who cant take a loss if that was the case...

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2020, 05:39:19 PM »
He logged on the server to check if the logs were covered after he entered the data base. Tora says it clear as day.. Jordan had access to EVERYTHING. Van saw blid log in after the game. Angel~fire says he was never there. Hmm you don't have to be Einstein to figure this one out.

If iL told you he's never given that access to anyone before then he lied to you. I use to have it and I know Blid had it too. Then Blid gave it to Jordan.

I left my access willingly because I wasn't a power corrupt assclown like the rest of these admins have turned into. All I needed was the announce command to help out this game. These admins these days have literally turned into nazis now.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 05:46:19 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2020, 05:46:41 PM »
The thing is you do not have access to log through connecting to PVPGN you have to connect to the server filesystem to do that.
No admin can do that unless iL gives them access to it which he swore me he never did.
You would have to also use a different program to connect to it and when you are connected to the filesystem through filezilla or whatever it does not show you are connected in games.

These are two different accounts/places.

Just like the difference between your windows session account that you use to log into windows and the account you use to play the game. You can be connected to one without being connected to the other at all. If Jordan was Blid like you said and had access to that part of the server he wouldnt even have to disconnect from the game he could do it on the side...

And of course he wouldn't have to connect with Blid account.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2020, 05:48:09 PM »
I'm not talking about the fucking PVPGN my lord. iL has given the database access out to me and Blid probably more. You are not the first.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2020, 05:50:26 PM »
I do not have database access though, database and filesystem access is a very different thing. (he did not give me filesystem access either he said he gave it to no one ever)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2020, 05:53:01 PM »

Jordan can change all of the information he wants to. Blid has given him that power

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2020, 05:57:37 PM »
if you have access to the database which is already a big deal. You can modify the data the site and server uses like ladder etc. But you cant modify let alone access the files in the filesystem where the server program the database program and the log files are.
These files are not a part of the database they are automatically generated files storing connection events happening on the server these couldn't have been medled with by accessing the database.

Also if you have access to the database you usually do not access it from the game you use a different site to connect to it and modify tables that way. So if Jordan has access to the DB he does not need to connect with Blid account what so ever to change things there.

I do hope you are wrong though and that not a lot of people have access to the database of the server like you said :P

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2020, 05:59:11 PM »
No fucking shit. He logged on the Blid name to double check if everything was covered up. God you are so fucking stupid Cel just stfu already. You spamming replies is HIDING THE REAL EVIDENCE.

Quote from: van
Xurnt is getting very good at 1v1 and could keep up with lone for the most part... which makes me think that swift logged on jordan account, wasnt expecting as hard of a game and xurnt took the win,  which made him embarassed because that was the whole point of swift logging on his account was to get a easy win to shut xurnt up,  instead xurnt won a really close LONG game that looked like swift.   You all claim that swift is so good that he somehow couldnt lose,  which is not true at all.  I have watched a few of braviet vs swift 1v1 lately and swift was getting his ass handed to him by braviet quite easily in some of the games,  which we all know braviet is at the bottom of the elite totum pole so if braviet can take some wins from swift, its not like its impossible for xurnt who has been training with lone, to get a win.   So after the game is over,  00jordanus hosts immediately and when we make fun of him for losing, he gets all pissy like swift does when he loses and says " did you play in the game? no so stfu" .  Xurnt proceeds to tell them that he is going to take a shower,   i said oh that means hes gonna piss on you hoes.  Then he literally went to take a shower, so 00jordanus logs off, no more than 30 seconds to a min later,  blid logs on for less than a minute or so, then logs off.  I thought this was super wierd I almost even took a SS because of it

Tora the admin admitting Jordan and Blid shared accounts.

Jordan logged on Blids name after the game to make sure the IPs were all covered up on the server. Including Angel~fires that they used for the disconnect to ruin the ladder log.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »
No need to be rude.
How does connecting to Blid would allow him to check that something was covered up?
Also like I said the logs show blid connected and only sent litterally one command to the server which was to ban Lambchop and disconnected afterward.
If he had sent any other command during that time on the pvpgn it would have been logged there.

So like I said the only way this holds is if IL is lying about the logs. And I am not seing what would make that worth it I am sorry...

I am not hiding anything anyone can scroll up to see what you posted before...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 06:06:35 PM by Cel »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2020, 06:05:54 PM »
Van SAW HIM LOG IN DUMBASS!!!

Angel~Fire said HE WAS NEVER IN THE GAME!!

Tora admitted JORDAN HAD ACCESS TO EVERYTHING!!

Get it through your thick head. You are such a annoying twat.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2020, 06:21:30 PM »
Blid connected 10 hours after your game was played.
The logs show him connecting banning disconnecting no other actions took place if it did it would be logged.
Angel fire used same IP that night he always does and I really would like to see what he has to say about it tbh.

I do not know what Tora admitted to but I know IL said the filesystem access was never granted to anyone else but himself and this is the only place you can access the logs from.

So like I said the only way it holds is if IL is lying about the logs.

As for them sharing account since Jordan played 5 different accounts and never used a VPN to play on these as well as his main aka I dont know why he would have made an exception for connecting to blid account...
And most importantly I dont see what he could do from blid account that he couldn't do externally anyways if he had access to the database in the first place...
And all that trouble to cover one stupid loss at a videogame? Who would go that far for one loss on a 25 years old deserted video game?

How about just unplugging and saying it was the dog or he had to leave mid game because there was something happening outside or say it was your kid playing the game lol.
Dont you think there are easier ways to go about it than going through all that trouble just for that?  :thinking:  ::)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2020, 06:26:53 PM »
U know I said a lot of things to Xurnt when he had his initial meltdown. I will make it clear now. Jordan and Blid are two different people and no I don't actually think swift hacks.

You clearly said you supported my actions on the server would seem that was a lie as well.
war2 > war3

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2020, 06:32:25 PM »

xS.day and justin watch HyDrA[VcK] and madness Starcraft bw fmp 1v1 ugl scw commentary - YouTube

we bring the best product whether it be a war2 festival or a Memorial Tournament. Come try to leave your comments please so i can mute you. Tolean is the best in the world, better than dar, the rest is garbage

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2020, 06:33:33 PM »
U know I said a lot of things to Xurnt when he had his initial meltdown. I will make it clear now. Jordan and Blid are two different people and no I don't actually think swift hacks.

You clearly said you supported my actions on the server would seem that was a lie as well.

Where's there's smoke there's fire. Why say those things in the first place?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2020, 06:49:40 PM »

Where's there's smoke there's fire. Why say those things in the first place?

Trying to calm someone down who is clearly mentally ill. And whom I considered was a friend at the time would seem I was mistaken.
war2 > war3