Author Topic: ANNOUNCING: War2 Ladder Summer Season - Garden No More  (Read 34257 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: ANNOUNCING: War2 Ladder Summer Season - Garden No More
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2021, 05:22:39 AM »
 http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?player=RipE[WaSTed]

ive played gow with my wasted nick and theyve been recorded ??

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2021, 05:46:38 AM »
Just return ladder back to normal and leave it alone.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2021, 07:50:18 AM »
yes plz agree with kangaro0

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2021, 10:16:47 PM »
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?player=RipE[WaSTed]

ive played gow with my wasted nick and theyve been recorded ??

Yeah I saw that the BNE game counted. it wasn’t supposed to, I think it was because the map name was mistyped in the code. If that was the case, I fixed it the other day

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2021, 10:15:15 AM »
Equinox can play in it.  He played Lux twice in non-gow maps, and was automatically added to the ladder by doing so.  it's counting players as it should.  Does look like i need to take another look at how elo is being added but otherwise it's all systems go

Warning: In one week I will come through and demote all those in the top 20 with no qualifying game in the last 10 days by 30 spots, while if #1 does not defend his title by then he will be demoted by 10 spots.
Standings have been flushed

Winner of this season will have their name added for all time to the champions page on the ladder, as the champion of this season.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2021, 11:26:55 AM »
can play what, are you kidding me, i got 64 points for my win vs lux.

Ur ladder is broken and after almost 2 months it's still not fix properly, worst season ever bro.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2021, 11:36:28 AM »
Yes, you can play, get ranked, and move up in the standings, become a champion!!!  You can play and it's working.

"64 points"-- Elo is meaningless except for fun. we're not ranking by elo.  but i already said i need to take another look at it.  Ill add the starting 1300 to your score manually and youll be fine.  meanwhile ill take another crack at fixing the issue when i get the chance.  i only have the opportunity to work on this once in awhile, and i put in some changes last time that i thought might handle this but i guess they didnt.  ill try again soon

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2021, 11:39:00 AM »
Yes, you can play, get ranked, and move up in the standings, become a champion!!!  You can play and it's working.

"64 points"-- Elo is meaningless except for fun. we're not ranking by elo.  but i already said i need to take another look at it.  Ill add the starting 1300 to your score manually and youll be fine.  meanwhile ill take another crack at fixing the issue when i get the chance.  i only have the opportunity to work on this once in awhile, and i put in some changes last time that i thought might handle this but i guess they didnt.  ill try again soon

The fuck are you kidding me ELO is the most important ranking, no thanks im not gonna support lazy trash working.

Have a good day.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2021, 11:42:14 AM »
You're not being very nice Equinox.  It's the first season so just consider this a beta.  I put this together for people like you and it took some effort.  I'm not ignoring issues and have already made other updates and fixed other issues.  I will adjust your elo and you'll be fine, and I'll take another look at the issue causing some players to start @ 0. 

Also, elo is expressly NOT how we are naming champions or ranking players, it's just a column at the end of the standings for people's enjoyment, but I'm glad you like it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2021, 11:50:45 AM »
You're not being very nice Equinox.  It's the first season so just consider this a beta.  I put this together for people like you and it took some effort.  I'm not ignoring issues and have already made other updates and fixed other issues.  I will adjust your elo and you'll be fine, and I'll take another look at the issue causing some players to start @ 0. 

Also, elo is expressly NOT how we are naming champions or ranking players, it's just a column at the end of the standings for people's enjoyment, but I'm glad you like it.

I think ur a troll bro, ive been really patient, but in 2 months you just have trolled me over and over... For more then 1 month i was exclude from the ladder, for the other month my elo is break up...

You say you got no time but its gonna be 2 MONTHS BRO! 2 MONTHS! If you canT fix some stupid shit like this in 2 months, then maybe you are irrelevant as admin on this server, thats what i think, sorry.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2021, 11:56:44 AM »
You shouldn't abuse people who are trying to contribute, because that makes it no fun to contribute.  You were added to the ladder as soon as you played a non-GOW game, which is how it works.  Same with Ripe.  I already fixed your elo score.  It's all good. 

Work is incremental.  I'm very busy and can't access the site on my regular computer, but we're making progress.  All the games get counted and players get ranked fine.  Your elo also will be fine from here.  The ladder and the season are pretty much in good working condition, and i should know how to easily reset the ladder and put in new restrictions for future seasons, which will be fun.  Winners at the end can be added to the champions page, it'll be cool.

Now I'm not a programmer, and never have done any coding outside of this project, but i learned a little and built this just for this community.  I thought I found the issue with the elo and corrected it but apparently not.  Again, this is not my trade and im not a pro at this, but I will try again.  Please try to have some patience and some manners.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 12:05:18 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2021, 12:11:53 PM »
You shouldn't abuse people who are trying to contribute, because that makes it no fun to contribute.  You were added to the ladder as soon as you played a non-GOW game, which is how it works.  Same with Ripe.  I already fixed your elo score.  It's all good. 

Work is incremental.  I'm very busy and can't access the site on my regular computer, but we're making progress.  All the games get counted and players get ranked fine.  Your elo also will be fine from here.  The ladder and the season are pretty much in good working condition, and i should know how to easily reset the ladder and put in new restrictions for future seasons, which will be fun.  Winners at the end can be added to the champions page, it'll be cool.

Now I'm not a programmer, and never have done any coding outside of this project, but i learned a little and built this just for this community.  I thought I found the issue with the elo and corrected it but apparently not.  Again, this is not my trade and im not a pro at this, but I will try again.  Please try to have some patience and some manners.

Comming from someone who start a server 3 months ago.... It would sound good, but comming from someone whos is admins here since the last 15 years..... It just proof how all those admins and staff are irrelevant.

When the server cant fix properly the ladder that we have for the last 15 years, it just show how lazy and useless you guys have been..

When you wanna be admin and act like one, then responsabilitys com with it.

It's not about manner, it's about truth.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 12:17:19 PM by Nox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2021, 12:24:03 PM »
Well, this is the first season of a new project, and the new season model is basically fully functional and working.  Im very busy in my personal life and have limited access as well, as ive already said, so you will just have to bear with us with the small bugs.  That's just the facts and they aren't changing.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2021, 12:37:48 PM »
Well, this is the first season of a new project, and the new season model is basically fully functional and working.  Im very busy in my personal life and have limited access as well, as ive already said, so you will just have to bear with us with the small bugs.  That's just the facts and they aren't changing.

Congratulation, you guys almost made something good for us after 15 years, better then just show on the forum to talk about NBA and politics all day long and goes complaint about burnt after.  :newthumbsup:

Offline DenzelWW

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2021, 01:18:23 PM »
LOlllllll imagine Equinox as admin he will insult all of you np yup