Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 96675 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2022, 12:20:39 PM »
i suspect we will see China invade Taiwan in the coming months.

Nations are publicly tossing the term Nuclear Weappns around. I pray it never comes to that. It should not even be a topic of discussion. for anyone.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2022, 08:05:39 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

man way too easy

do you feel retarded for posting this yet

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2022, 08:06:51 PM »
or are retards incapable of feeling even more retarded.

i may have made a mistake in asking the initial question. you dont have to answer it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2022, 08:07:59 PM »
Why havent any fucking russians responded to this shit.

Are they afraid their government might see it? is it that fucking oppressive in Russia?

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2022, 08:24:39 PM »
Maybe it will be interesting for you what russian medias talk about the situation:

The full Putin's speech right before attack to Ukraine.

Sorry, only russian. You can switch the subtitles on and translate.
I tried to find that in english part of RT, but didn't find it there. Only short videos, about 2-3 min.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 09:07:41 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2022, 11:31:54 PM »
I think there is going to be a nuclear war. The whole world is turning against Putin and he will feel like he was tricked. Like they set a trap not him. He will be furious.

The only thing that will stop Putin is either the people closest to him if they dare defy him, or the people of Russia. The civilians.

Prayers for the people of Russia

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2022, 05:30:34 AM »
I think there is going to be a nuclear war. The whole world is turning against Putin and he will feel like he was tricked. Like they set a trap not him. He will be furious.

The only thing that will stop Putin is either the people closest to him if they dare defy him, or the people of Russia. The civilians.

not sure if prayers are going to help this situation.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2022, 04:19:48 PM »
Well they're not going to hurt anything

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2022, 04:24:21 PM »
Well they're not going to hurt anything
Maybe it will be interesting for you what russian medias talk about the situation:

The full Putin's speech right before attack to Ukraine.

Sorry, only russian. You can switch the subtitles on and translate.
I tried to find that in english part of RT, but didn't find it there. Only short videos, about 2-3 min.

I have watched the interview. I am not so much concerned about what Putin has to say. I am curious how the average Russian feels about this.

Do they support putin. Are they against the invasion of ukraine?

.. or is Russia so oppressive that it is not safe for anybody to speak freely on the issue if they do not support putin?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2022, 04:30:16 PM »

Lol, no one is intervening here, so Russia will most likely successfully oust the sitting ukrainian government in the coming days.  What makes the nukes start flying in this, the most likely scenario?

The west was already opposing and sanctioning Russia all the time, but Russia still has their partnership with China and the rest of the developing world.  They gave up trying to work with the west here, clearly, but have another path before them.

you think russians all hate this war?  Did americans all hate the illegal war on iraq when we invaded?  nationalism allows for a lot of nonsense in the name of the nation

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2022, 05:14:53 PM »
Quote from: tk[as

.. or is Russia so oppressive that it is not safe for anybody to speak freely on the issue if they do not support putin?

I'll put it like this,  if someone is caught going against the state (either protesting in the streets or disparaging them in a public forum such as this),  it's literally a minimum of 10yrs in prison.  So I'm not surprised that the Russian members are quiet on this.

It's amusing to see the gullible idiots in here be proven wrong by TK though.  I cant believe someone on this forum actually believes the complete fantasy that the russian state media has been putting out.  Not a shred of truth in any of it.  Biden is no better either (he lies just as much, if not more as the russian state media which is nothing more than an extension of Putin's own words), but the consequences of just discussing it are no where near places like Russia, China, NK, Cuba, etc.

China gets a bad rap for it's "State run media",  but many people forget that Russia has the same thing.  The US also has it's version of state run media (ABC, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, etc they are all pretty much run by the deep leftist state).  But unlike the communist run countries,  the west has options OTHER than state run media that does actually carry the truth (Fox and countless talk radio shows for example).  The consequences for dissenting opinions are also not as harsh in the west compared to these dictator run places.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 05:42:00 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2022, 06:45:46 PM »
I am curious how the average Russian feels about this.

There are different opinions in Russia about that.
Many people support Putin, many people not.
It depends on what medias you watch.

There's a lot "opposite" medias who criticise current government. I'd say they tell the same point of view as the point of view in the USA.
Putin doesn't touch them except they cross some red lines (like explicit support for Nazism). Then such medias begin to have big problems.

There's a lot of media personalities (well-known actors, singers, scientists, etc) who condemn russian aggression against Ukraine and they condemned most russian government activity before that agression.
Some other people think that's because these they have some realty in USA/Europe and they are being afraid to loss it. Looks like nobody is being afraid of Putin, but they are afraid on USA/Europe.

But i'd say last 2-3 days that's going to be dangerous to publicly criticize Russian aggression soon. Of course that's related to popular bloggers with millions subscribers. No any problems for some random persons with 50-100 member communities.
Last 2-3 days russian government asked to not call that "a war", "an invasion", but "a special military operation".
Not sure if there will be some problems for those who ignore, but i'd say it's time for big changes in Russia.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2022, 06:55:07 PM »
Lol, no one is intervening here, so Russia will most likely successfully oust the sitting ukrainian government in the coming days.
Yes, most russians, same as even most ukrainians have the same thoughts.
Everybody understand sanctions will not stop anybody.

you think russians all hate this war?
Some russians hate it, some other enjoy it.
Putin's rating is about 75% and grows up on these events.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2022, 07:12:34 PM »
I'll put it like this,  if someone is caught going against the state (either protesting in the streets or disparaging them in a public forum such as this),  it's literally a minimum of 10yrs in prison.  So I'm not surprised that the Russian members are quiet on this.
As we can see on TV, if someone is protesting in the streets as part of the group, he will go to police and then will go home in 12-48 hours.
Much more serious if someone desecrate monuments of WW2 or something like that. That's sacred for Russia. Then it can be a several months in prison. Or that can be nothing, it depends...

What is truth? Who knows that?
Last 8 years russian official media showed how ukrainian nazi kills citizens of the east regions of Ukraine. Also these 8 years russian official media showed that Eupore/USA ignored these facts.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2022, 07:26:12 PM »
im starting to question whether putin will succeed or not.

media in U.S. seems to say "entire world against putin right now"

might be fake news. very well could be... U.S. media makes it sound like most russians against Putin right now.

but if it's even remotely true... Putin is going to have 2 options: 1) continue with mission and risk economic collapse or militaristic retaliation from western nations (i think economic collapse is possible. western retaliation unlikely)   .. or 2) turn around and appear weak.

Right now Ukraine is trying to fast track its way into NATO it sounds. If that happens, Russia will be invading a NATO country... and he will have almost no choice but to retreat... or risk a war that will most likely escalate to nuclear magnitude.