General > General Discussion

To all our Ukrainian brothers!

<< < (4/20) > >>

tora is a simp bitch for billionaires:

--- Quote from: ~ToRa~ on February 26, 2022, 08:12:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure on February 25, 2022, 01:19:56 PM ---nato bitchddog ukraine was shelling Luhansk and Donetsk people's republics for months. ukraine is now crying after Russia is finally doing something about it, fuck off. wtf is ukraine anyways but another u.s puppet state useful only for u.s' continuing pursuit of global domination.

--- End quote ---

Are your serious? Are you really saying it’s  ok for Russia to invade Ukraine and topple its government?

--- End quote ---

yes, ukraine's government isn't legitimate and a u.s puppet regime

--- Quote from: Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure on February 25, 2022, 01:19:56 PM ---nato bitchddog ukraine was shelling Luhansk and Donetsk people's republics for months. ukraine is now crying after Russia is finally doing something about it, fuck off. wtf is ukraine anyways but another u.s puppet state useful only for u.s' continuing pursuit of global domination.

--- End quote ---

Are your serious? Are you really saying it’s  ok for Russia to invade Ukraine and topple its government?

--- End quote ---

also what about Ukraine murdering people in Luhansk and Donestk did you not understand you colossal retard?

~ToRa~:

--- Quote from: Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure on February 26, 2022, 11:27:52 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

yes, ukraine's government isn't legitimate and a u.s puppet regime

--- End quote ---

Would anyone have an issue if I banned this guy for saying it's okay to kill people and overthrow a democratically elected government?
Jon is just a troll. If I go through his posts there is nothing meaningfully and 99% of his posts are nonsense talk about "capitalism is bad and we need to destroy/kill all the people that support it."

anyways, unhinged clown nation Ukraine is arming every citizen, which is obviously going to result in many civilian deaths.. I thought Russia was supposed to be the unhinged country.

--- Quote from: ~ToRa~ on February 26, 2022, 12:02:37 PM ---if
--- End quote ---

this useless retard gets dominated by me in debate and his response is to ban, hahahahahaha

i don't even think he knew Ukraine was a country before this war because he's totally confused about Donestk and Luhansk, just your typical npc american.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version