Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

60men Pball Tournament !!! ****.com !!!

<< < (3/16) > >>

Nox:

--- Quote from: USA~Archer on March 28, 2015, 07:56:26 PM ---Lmao, i was just commenting the same thing but winchester beat me to it.

As for prefixing things with your country, I agree that its kind of dumb, especially with the War2 Community being so diverse.

However, the reason for "USA" is because it is the actual CLAN name, since 2002, which began on US WEST realm, and not used to single anyone out or be a "racist"

Also, having .ru domain was probably just a practical decision. I prefer typing in "war2.ru" rather than "wacrcraft2combatedition.com" or some other nonsense

--- End quote ---

Whatever you name clan is, USA mean united state of america, people gonna see this before a clan they dont even know.

Im givin you an advice, do your child or take it like a men.

USA~Archer:
Ryu

You compliment my bracket but YOU DIDNT REGISTER FOR MY TOURNAMENT YET

what gives!!!!

If you register then we just need +5 more players to make a decent 8 player bracket (but im hoping we can get you + 13 for a 16 player bracket!!!)

mousEtopher:
Nice site Archer! It's kind of strange seeing WC2 paraphernalia on a super modern theme like Divi. X) Registered, that pixel crown png will be mine...

--- Quote from: Rit on March 28, 2015, 06:06:08 PM ---Good stuff.  It would be cool to have a board on here for player run tournaments like this one.  This is another community driven opportunity to lessen the burden on the admins.  I also like that it's a custom map tournament which is rarely seen on here.  Any other players wanting to host tournaments on their own like this can use something like the challonge.com brackets.

--- End quote ---

That's a nice idea, I'll run it by Burnt and see what he thinks. Could put his tourney threads in there while we're at so they're all in one place/easier to find.

GaNzTheLegend:

--- Quote from: mousEtopher on March 29, 2015, 07:18:35 AM ---Nice site Archer! It's kind of strange seeing WC2 paraphernalia on a super modern theme like Divi. X) Registered, that pixel crown png will be mine...

--- Quote from: Rit on March 28, 2015, 06:06:08 PM ---Good stuff.  It would be cool to have a board on here for player run tournaments like this one.  This is another community driven opportunity to lessen the burden on the admins.  I also like that it's a custom map tournament which is rarely seen on here.  Any other players wanting to host tournaments on their own like this can use something like the challonge.com brackets.

--- End quote ---

That's a nice idea, I'll run it by Burnt and see what he thinks. Could put his tourney threads in there while we're at so they're all in one place/easier to find.

--- End quote ---

you don't even play the game gtfo.

USA~Archer:
We have 5 Registered PLayers!

3 More for an 8 player bracket!

Hope we can get a few more players for a 16 tho

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version