Warcraft II > Tournaments & Leagues

60men Pball Tournament !!! ****.com !!!

<< < (2/16) > >>

Nox:
This is nice for paintball players, good job, but i dont see why everyone always put a fucking country on their adresse.

War2RU, USA-Archers... Did you guys dont understand some people are racist and not gonna join us because you put a country in it.

I know people or proud of where they com from, but players com from all around the world, some of them not gonna join just because you give to much for your own country.

You guys definitly need to take buizness lesson.

I hate naggers:
i registered for the tourney & created profile, but cant see me as an "Already Registered Player"

Winchester:

--- Quote from: Equinox on March 28, 2015, 06:18:31 PM ---This is nice for paintball players, good job, but i dont see why everyone always put a fucking country on their adresse.

War2RU, USA-Archers... Did you guys dont understand some people are racist and not gonna join us because you put a country in it.

I know people or proud of where they com from, but players com from all around the world, some of them not gonna join just because you give to much for your own country.

You guys definitly need to take buizness lesson.

--- End quote ---

yet you blabber on about how everyones racist to you about you being french when your the only one who brings up the fact your french because nobody would have known otherwise, and you even have "The french nightmare!!" as of right now in your signature right now.

USA~Archer:
Lmao, i was just commenting the same thing but winchester beat me to it.

As for prefixing things with your country, I agree that its kind of dumb, especially with the War2 Community being so diverse.

However, the reason for "USA" is because it is the actual CLAN name, since 2002, which began on US WEST realm, and not used to single anyone out or be a "racist"

Also, having .ru domain was probably just a practical decision. I prefer typing in "war2.ru" rather than "wacrcraft2combatedition.com" or some other nonsense

USA~Archer:
CLAW,

Thank you for being the first player in my tournament!!!!!! I have added you to registered users and the "group" April 2015 Tournament where you will later upload your Victory (hopefully) screenshots!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version