Author Topic: Ghostnuke & NASCAR Flag Ban  (Read 31733 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostnuke & NASCAR Flag Ban
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2020, 03:20:25 AM »
lol you posted a 20min Candace Owens video? She is the dumbest, most ignorant human being USA has to offer. 

Didn't watch, I like my brain cells.

Oh please. Candice is an intelligent black women that speaks the truth. The fact that white people like yourself reject her shows how liberal media has brainwashed the mainstream.

The silent majority will vote in November.
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2020, 04:43:28 AM »
lol you posted a 20min Candace Owens video? She is the dumbest, most ignorant human being USA has to offer. 

Didn't watch, I like my brain cells.

Oh please. Candice is an intelligent black women that speaks the truth. The fact that white people like yourself reject her shows how liberal media has brainwashed the mainstream.

The silent majority will vote in November.

way to assume that the colour of my skin is white. it isn't.

also, what the hell does the "zomg da liberal mainstream media!!!!1" have anything to do with the fact that i stumbled across this candice moron on YT one evening, without having any preconceived notions let alone the fact she even existed? saw a few videos of her, thought she was an idiot and formed my own opinion. you know, like when you meet someone irl, and they're a dick, and you think that they're a dick? to you, they're a dick.  judging someone by shit they say is not a new concept, nor is there some machiavellian scheme by da MSM brainwashing me into disliking her.

lol@u guyz

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2020, 07:05:57 AM »
When you've been so heavily manipulated by the news/media available to you into adopting illogical ideologies,  a voice of reason will seem like crazy talk. Candice is a voice of reason more often than not

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2020, 07:34:58 AM »

No assumption. Your Caucasian and the fact your denying it is funny.

White people like yourself need to stop feeling guilt about being born the way they are.
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2020, 10:37:52 AM »
defund pigs everywhere , cancel the tv show cops, take down statues of slave owning scum, oh yea these things have already happened and it owns.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2020, 05:46:29 PM »

No assumption. Your Caucasian and the fact your denying it is funny.

White people like yourself need to stop feeling guilt about being born the way they are.

I'm half maori, half caucasian, but why does my heritage or the colour of my skin make you so angry?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2020, 09:48:56 PM »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2020, 09:52:13 PM »
The George floyd incident involved two people who were both wrong.

One of them maybe stole a pack of cigs (and even if we assume that now nobody knew it for sure at the time) so then 5 people publicly tortured him to death in the street.

So both the same thing eh? Few bad apples?

--------------

Question: If one of the cops who were beating reporters and bystanders (bigger crime than stealing a pack of cigs) was publicly tortured to death by 5 black guys would you be saying "both wrong"?

Don't answer I really don't care about your opinion. You are truly repulsive.

The fact that this asshole is admin is the main reason I have no time for this server any more.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2020, 10:14:18 PM »
you're getting your events mixed up lambchops. george floyd was a career criminal that tested positive for meth and opiates. one of his most interesting crimes was robbing a pregnant woman (also black) while his friend held her at gun point.. So he was a piece of shit that somehow hasnt been murdered prior to this incident.

Does that excuse what the cop did? no. The cop is a piece of shit too. They're both pieces of shit. It's ok to admit to that.

The incident you're talking about is Eric Garner. Completely different situation. Cops were wrong there too. They should have went to jail.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2020, 10:19:43 PM »
The fact that this asshole is admin is the main reason I have no time for this server any more.

More like the entire server knows you're a loser who got caught cheating by an insight replay kindly provided by Droid

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2020, 10:28:23 PM »

Ya. When a Polynesian, from Polynesia says he's not white, that makes him a radical leftist

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2020, 10:50:59 PM »
you're getting your events mixed up lambchops. george floyd was a career criminal that tested positive for meth and opiates. one of his most interesting crimes was robbing a pregnant woman (also black) while his friend held her at gun point.. So he was a piece of shit that somehow hasnt been murdered prior to this incident.

Does that excuse what the cop did? no. The cop is a piece of shit too. They're both pieces of shit. It's ok to admit to that.

The incident you're talking about is Eric Garner. Completely different situation. Cops were wrong there too. They should have went to jail.

why are you always finding reasons to defend cops for killing unarmed black men who weren't resisting? SAD. seems like this racist should be banned from admin priviledges.
also there's no evidence the woman was pregnant, nor any evidence was he on meth, why are you inventing stuff that snopes.com already debunked? SAD racist clown!! very easily manipulated redpilled retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2020, 02:54:52 AM »
why are you always finding reasons to defend cops for killing unarmed black men who weren't resisting?

Because growing up as kids we learned from mr Rogers cops are our friends. And everyone knows mr Rogers is always right.

I personally think communists like yourself should be transferred to North Korea where they rightfully belong.

war2 > war3

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2020, 03:00:48 AM »
insight replay kindly provided by Droid
LOL. MY MAN DROID
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2020, 06:49:44 AM »
you're getting your events mixed up lambchops

I know exactly who I'm talking about. Sure I wrote 5 not 4, my irrelivant bad.

Floyd was tortured to death by 3 cops while another one stood guard and made sure nobody saved him. Do you think the fact that once they held him down and hancuffed him only that one guy was needed to finish him off changes anything?

All 4 are clearly guilty of murder under the law.

Nothing in Floyd's past was known to his murderers when they killed him. They just killed him because they wanted to prove they could treat him however they wanted and thought they would get away with it. NOT because of his history (which they did not know) just because they thought he was beneath them.

_If_ he was a terrible person it is not only irrelivant to "admit it", it is a weak attempt at diminishing a hideous crime, and by extension the countless other similar crimes.

That was a long slow painful humiliating and terrible way to die. God. Imagine it was you or a member of your family driving home drunk and they just dragged you out of your car and killed you on the street. Slowly. While people watched you beg for your life.

Think about it. Ask yourself if you really want to try to diminish that crime.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!