Author Topic: market discussion  (Read 57511 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: market discussion
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2021, 08:41:22 PM »
Guys.. I think AMC is about to go fucking nuts.

like well over 100. possibly into the 200-300 $ range.

im increasingly becoming more convinced of that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2021, 02:17:59 PM »
I think we're going see another economic disaster in the following 6-12 months. hopefully not sooner.

liberals pushed to bring the largest economic machine ever known to man to a grinding halt. they succeeded.

they believed (or at least led the public to believe) that the dangers associated with covid-19 were more severe than the dangers associated with another global economic crisis, and that isolation/quarantine, and the lack of production that went along with itwere worth the risks of completely disrupting the global suppy chain.

it's been a slow moving train, but i believe we're going to be facing the long term consequences of theses decisions in the not too distant future.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2021, 04:20:16 PM »
the inventor of dogecoin says crypto sucks and is fascist

Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID
etc etc lol

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2021, 03:09:44 PM »
almost like it operates in the same way of our dominant mode of production.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2022, 10:47:33 PM »
Tk why you posting here? I'm just getting into crypto. And you're posts seemed interesting. How much doge you have? It's at .19 now

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2022, 09:06:24 AM »
There is blood in the streets right now on all crypto.

Might be a good time to start a small position and gradually build it..i'd prepare for the possibility of needing to average down at certain levels tho

If you're looking long term you will see nice payouts.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 02:58:02 PM by tk[as] »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2022, 03:39:10 PM »
There is blood in the streets right now on all crypto.

Might be a good time to start a small position and gradually build it..i'd prepare for the possibility of needing to average down at certain levels tho

If you're looking long term you will see nice payouts.

I already cashed out and am rich and quit my job. You missed the boat you fucking idiot lol.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2022, 11:58:08 AM »
DWAC is going to rip hard i think.. 10x + likely imo.

It's the acquisition company (parent company) of Trump's upcoming social media company. Releasing it Feb 21 i believe.

Trump has a big ego. He's directly tying his name to this venture. Succeed or not, it's going to be drawing a lot of attention. Both in media headlines, and with the stock price.

It's current market cap is ~ $3B .. Wasnt hard at all for something getting this much attention to reach $50B+ market cap when the market was hot (AMC, GME, DOGE, SHIB...).

I dont think $30B+ will be hard in these market conditions. Thats my conservative opinion

... likely be a big pull back afterwards, but an opportunity to make some money.

Going to have to pay attention leading up to it's release to determine whether it will dump before or after the actual release date.. or even if it will dump.

that will all depend on the intensity of the buying pressure
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 12:02:36 PM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2022, 12:31:54 PM »
If elon has the ability to implement Dogecoin as a form of payment on Twitter.... Holy fuck.

Cant guarantee its a good entry right now on Doge short term.. i wouldnt be surprised to see it lose 50% of its current value if a severe recession hits..

You're not going to regret a long term hold on it though.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2022, 04:07:24 PM »
If elon has the ability to implement Dogecoin as a form of payment on Twitter.... Holy fuck.

Cant guarantee its a good entry right now on Doge short term.. i wouldnt be surprised to see it lose 50% of its current value if a severe recession hits..

You're not going to regret a long term hold on it though.

Wishful thinking.  Doge is just a joke (literally, it was created as a joke due to all the copycat bitcoin clones being spewed out at the time).  Elon likes to be a comedian.  If he implemented anything at all, it would probably be paypal (his previous company) or something with privacy (such as monero).  Neither doge nor bitcoin are "privacy coins".  It's been rumored that Elon has a large stake in Monero.  However, due to it's privacy features,  it's impossible to prove or disprove Monero holdings unless you own the private keys themselves.  It's not like Bitcoin where you can ask someone to sign an "address" to verify that address's funds.  It should also be noted that Paypal itself doesnt even have Doge.  They have Bitcoin instead,  sort of.  Currently you cant withdraw bitcoin from it,  they hold it for you and you can only exchange it for USD.  It's a scam if you ask me.  It's WELL known that Elon has MASSIVE Bitcoin holdings (verified via signed addresses he's put out) that dwarf his pet project Doge holdings which are just there for fun.  It's literally a joke.  He doesnt have a serious investment into Doge.  He would be stupid to try to push Doge because it's an INFLATIONARY coin (meaning it's value decreases over time, not increases because it's total circulating supply is always increasing, it has no max coin cap),  it's not deflationary like most other cryptos (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, Vertcoin, etc) who are deflationary (meaning they have max coin caps and their value will increase over time due to the continuing lack of new supply).

Dont invest in cryptos until you understand fully Supply and Demand as well as inflationary and deflationary currencies.  Basically,  steer clear of ANY crypto that is not specifically Deflationary (which includes Ethereum, many people dont realize that it's an inflationary crypto).
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 04:24:12 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2022, 08:16:29 PM »
It started out as a joke. But there are currently 18 billion votes (dollars) who disagree.

There's no reason you can't allow transactions via paypal and some other crypto platform that supports doge.. but there is plenty of prior evidence to suggest he would implement dogecoin as a form of payment. no evidence suggesting paypal.. aside from the fact that he was the founder, who was ousted.

Elon has been very transparent in what securities he is invested in. Until recently It consisted of only doge, bitcoin, ethereum, and tsla. Now twitter as well.. and he owns very little of all 3 cryptocurrencies, regardless of what rumors you've heard. he owns .25 bitcoin. so maybe $10,000 worth is MASSIVE? idk.

He does "push" doge. pretty regularly. he's allowed people to buy items from the tesla store in dogecoin. last night at giga austin's grand opening/party.. there was massive light show that created the dogecoin dog image.. at an event that has absolutely nothing to do with dogecoin.

the u.s. dollar is inflationary... but at a very volatile rate if you look at it's value over the last few decades.

nothing wrong with a currency being inflationary.. in fact i'd argue it's psychologically required for any form of fiat currency. Doge's rate of inflation is stable and currently low relative to the market cap. The bigger the market cap gets, the lower the rate of inflation. There are no issues there. It's not a store of value like BTC. It's a digital fiat currency.. two completely different purposes.

i think you might want to take your own advice and do some research.. sounds like you're just regurgitating something some bro on the internet told you.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2022, 05:29:21 PM »
regardless of what rumors you've heard. he owns .25 bitcoin
What rumors would that be?  You mean these rumors?  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/07/tesla-held-nearly-2-billion-worth-of-bitcoin-at-the-end-of-2021.html

Opps.  I guess you missed the mark on that one big time,  who needs to do the research now?  lol

I'd say thats a tad more than $10k.  Kids,  he's not buying Doge.  He's buying Bitcoin.  Doge is literally a joke both to you, Elon, and the rest of crypto.  It's there for fun and absolutely nothing else.  It's fun to make it sound like Doge is going to increase in value, when it physically cant because it's inflationary.  ON PURPOSE,  because it's a joke.  Elon is a comedian,  of course he's going to put the cute dog everywhere,  because it's FUNNY,  not because it's an investment or some sort of currency that he thinks people should be using.  Anything inflationary is NOT an investment (including the USD) and in most cases, isnt even a currency either.  Yet here people (TK is an example) are thinking they should go out and buy tons of doge or think it's meaningful that someone else has a few doge.  If those things arent spent ASAP,  they become more and more useless the longer you hold on to them.  Why the hell would you hold on to something that is DESIGNED to lose value the longer you hold it and dont spend it.  Thats absurd.

Dude,  dont invest in crypto until you understand the difference between inflationary and deflationary.  Just the fact that you mentioned doge in an "investment" type of post is a MAJOR red flag that you're doing it all wrong.  When someone buys doge,  they will be selling it immediately shortly after.  And if they dont,  their about as dumb as a rock.  There is zero advantage to having and keeping doge.  Just because something has a huge market cap, doesnt mean it's a good idea.  There are a LOT of fuckin stupid people out there dumb enough to push a coin such as Doge to have a really absurd Marketcap.  Doge isnt the only coin to have had huge marketcaps for completely stupid reasons and they all end the same way.  They all go to zero eventually.

Fun Fact:  Bitconnect (https://medium.com/coinmonks/the-biggest-cryptocurrency-scam-ever-451e95821fd5) had a larger marketcap than today's Dogecoin.  Look up what Bitconnect was and then come back and tell me more about the "2 billion votes" absurd reasoning for thinking Doge is worth a shit.  Bottom line,  Marketcap DOES NOT EQUAL legitimacy.

Like I said,  dont invest in crypto.  Thats not an insult,  its real world advise.  You dont understand it enough yet.  But if you must, then only buy Bitcoin and absolutely NOTHING else.  That way you'll at least know you've got 1 winner.  I have multiple cryptos myself,  but I also understand ALL of their technical fundamentals, all of the market fundamentals and why they are good bets based on both of those requirements.

You also dont understand currency either so dont go messing with the FOREX markets.  In order for something to be considered a "currency" it needs to act as a store of value (something you said a currency doesnt need, which is completely wrong) as well as a medium of exchange.  This is why every inflationary "currency" to date has FAILED.  The USD is going to fail at some point as well (likely within our lifetime).  The USD at one time was actually deflationary,  back when it was pegged to gold,  it also became the world currency while it was pegged to gold,  not after.  But ever since it's peg to gold was removed in the 70s,  it's been inflationary which is BAD BAD BAD REALLY FUCKIN BAD lol.  However,  currencies that have NEVER failed are those that are deflationary (Gold, Silver, Oil, Bitcoin, etc).  You might say "hey those arent currencies those are commodities,  or stores of value".  Well,  they probably are now, but in the past they have all been used as currency.  And they could still be used as currency if you find someone willing to accept it as payment.  See, all of those commodities have 1 thing in common.  They are all DEFLATIONARY because their supply is finite.  Eventually Oil is going to run out and when it does, it's value will skyrocket even higher than it is now.  Same with any commodity once it's supply runs out.  Bitcoin is the same exact way and it was designed this way on purpose.  Conclusion:  A currency isnt a currency unless it has 2 properties: a store of value and a medium of exchange.  A currency that doesnt have a store of value property is not a currency and not something you want to have or hold for any length of time.  A coupon for example is a great example of this.  It's not a currency but it DOES act as a medium of exchange and it DOES have a value for a short period of time,  just like Doge.

BTW:  FIAT is not Currency.  FIAT is basically just a coupon that has an unknown expiration date and that's where FIAT get's it's value from.  It's value is a direct result of people betting that it'll still be worth something when they need to use it.  FIAT is bad,  really bad :)  Most of this is taught in Economics 101 but some of it is from Economics 102 ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 06:30:47 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2022, 07:14:38 PM »
You said Elon. Not Tesla.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2022, 08:36:14 PM »
You said Elon. Not Tesla.

Erm.  Who do you think authorizes those types of purchases.  It sure as shit wasnt the line manager at the plant lol.  Elon == Tesla when it comes to what it invests in.  You were insinuating that he doesnt purchase BTC worth mentioning when in fact, he very much DOES. (Shows elon approved purchases: https://cointelegraph.com/news/elon-musk-s-tesla-is-already-1-billion-in-profit-from-holding-bitcoin)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 08:40:48 PM by {Lance} »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2022, 09:28:22 PM »
An individual holding bitcoin versus a company holding bitcoin are not the same.

Also according to Elon's own words... The tesla Bitcoin purchase was highly influenced by many members of his team & friends etc... Elon went with it.