Author Topic: Australia quarantine  (Read 32121 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Australia quarantine
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2022, 02:36:42 PM »
Fort Detrick is an army base in Maryland with no research facilities related to medicine or contagious diseases.

lol idiot.
"It is home to the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC), with its bio-defense agency, the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID). It also hosts the National Cancer Institute-Frederick (NCI-Frederick)[3] and is home to the National Interagency Confederation for Biological Research (NICBR)[4] and National Interagency Biodefense Campus (NIBC).

In August 2019, its deadly germ research operations were shut down following serious safety violations, in particular relating to the disposal of dangerous materials.[5][6]"

Damn COVID19 was released on August 2019 from Fort Detrick, confirmed.

I’ll do some research on this. I haven’t really looked into fort detrick that much in all honesty.
But your saying you accept covid-19 was medically engineered in a lab and didn’t occur naturally right?
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2022, 03:50:03 PM »
Leave the city and they have none of those restrictions.

Ok is it hurting you?
You yourself always wear a N-95 mask wherever you go and are fully vaccinated. How do people in rural communities not wearing them affect you? Your not very likely to be infected even if you come in contact with someone unmasked as your mask should protect you.
Call me crazy but I think we as a society should do what we can to limit the spread of disease and death. To say we because who cares about anyone but yourself is poisonous individualism and leads to a failed state.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2022, 04:10:23 PM »
Fort Detrick is an army base in Maryland with no research facilities related to medicine or contagious diseases.

lol idiot.
"It is home to the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC), with its bio-defense agency, the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID). It also hosts the National Cancer Institute-Frederick (NCI-Frederick)[3] and is home to the National Interagency Confederation for Biological Research (NICBR)[4] and National Interagency Biodefense Campus (NIBC).

In August 2019, its deadly germ research operations were shut down following serious safety violations, in particular relating to the disposal of dangerous materials.[5][6]"

I’ll do some research on this. I haven’t really looked into fort detrick that much in all honesty.
But your saying you accept covid-19 was medically engineered in a lab and didn’t occur naturally right?
It’s still probably naturally occurring but the US military was in Wuhan in October 2019 for the World Military Games, right around the time covid first emerged. If you want to point fingers you can point them wherever you want. Jingoistic Americans are always going to be pointing them at China even though there’s no evidence it didn’t simply naturally cross species.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2022, 04:34:18 PM »

Ok is it hurting you?
You yourself always wear a N-95 mask wherever you go and are fully vaccinated. How do people in rural communities not wearing them affect you? Your not very likely to be infected even if you come in contact with someone unmasked as your mask should protect you.
Call me crazy but I think we as a society should do what we can to limit the spread of disease and death. To say we because who cares about anyone but yourself is poisonous individualism and leads to a failed state.

Ok your welcome your opinion.
I did ask you a question in the above post which you ignored.

How do people in rural communities not wearing them affect you? Your not very likely to be infected even if you come in contact with someone unmasked as your mask should protect you.

To your point about about my earlier statement about “individualism” in America. That is how America has functioned for decades and it has been that way since it’s founding in 1776 and last I checked the state hasn’t “fail” as you are claiming it will.

Nobody is saying for people not to wear N95 masks or get the vaccines. In fact all local governments recommend it for everyone to! 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 07:06:36 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2022, 04:38:57 PM »

lol idiot.

It’s still probably naturally occurring but the US military was in Wuhan in October 2019 for the World Military Games, right around the time covid first emerged. If you want to point fingers you can point them wherever you want. Jingoistic Americans are always going to be pointing them at China even though there’s no evidence it didn’t simply naturally cross species.

Not really about pointing fingers at people I think.
IF the covid-19 pathogen was created due to gain of function research.
It’s about holding the people responsible that created it. Because as you are well aware millions of people have died and millions of businesses have been destroyed as a result.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2022, 09:48:16 PM »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2022, 12:56:55 PM »
'Think About What We've Been Told About This Virus That Wasn't True': Jim Jordan Slams Biden, Fauci - YouTube

Brain. turned. off.

gave. remote. to. BILLIONAIRE CORPORATIONS.

You should turn it back on and get the remote bakc then

Lol it's so funny people like you talking about giving in to billion dollar corporations.  You are surely against higher taxes and regulation and anything else that would distribute wealth and keep corps and the rich in check.  You're only bringing it up here because you think it's convenient to your argument, not because you actually care. 

btw how is that video relevant to anything i've said at any point lol.  I didn't even click it but i know it's about some other idiots that have nothing to do with me.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2022, 06:32:07 AM »
You just proved my point. You're so heavily indoctrinated you refuse to look at anything that might contradict with what you currently believe

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2022, 08:49:46 AM »
because that video wasnt made in response to me.  that pedophile congressman didnt read my posts here.  that vid is just some random right wing shit that already exists out there that you posted at me.  i dont care about it and im not fauci or whoever other moron it may be talking about.  i actually write what i want to say instead of just vomiting out other peoples content

lol i want us to confiscate bill gates and elon musks assets and redistribute them.  i want us to nationalize big pharma and make it a state enterprise.  you want to allow these assholes to keep amassing more and more wealth and you think im soft on billionaires because.... i got a vaccine so id have less chance of getting sick?  if you actually cared about the power of billionaire corporations you would have to completely rearrange your worldview.  i however have a coherent worldview that fits together and makes sense because im smart.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 08:52:12 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2022, 09:09:53 AM »

lol idiot.

Not really about pointing fingers at people I think.
IF the covid-19 pathogen was created due to gain of function research.
It’s about holding the people responsible that created it. Because as you are well aware millions of people have died and millions of businesses have been destroyed as a result.
how do you prove it?  and how do you then "hold responsible" whoever let it out?  you cant.  especially if it's china, you can't just bomb china or boycott china, they're too big and make 90% of our goods lol.  but people just like to chest thump and blame china because 1) now you seem tough on china, and westerners have been trained to fear/hate china so it's popular to blame them, and 2) it absolves them of their own horrendous responses to it. 

this thing came into human populations in 2019.  2019, 2020, 2021, now it's 2022.... dang that's a long time huh.  youd think we could figure out some way to deal with it in that time but what if instead we just did nearly nothing while occasionally grumbling about nefarious red china and the ccp (who have kept covid spread to an absolute minimum in their country).  if you see what im saying.

obviously tk lives in an entirely different media ecosystem where getting a vaccine means you love billionaires and getting covid means youre smart.  it's tedious to actually try and debate this stuff because at this point our country is so stratified that it's clearly a waste of time, tk is locked into his position.  he didnt like trump at first but then everyone else on the right liked him and now what do you know tk likes him too, and what do you know tk is saying exactly what everyone else is saying not just about vaccines but also about stocks and ooh hes even juts reposting videos he watched (while accusing others of being programmed lol)

but since you apparently got the vaccine and maybe are a little more ideologically coherent (general libertarian philosophy) i guess i should respond a little more.

Ok is it hurting you?

Ok your welcome your opinion.
I did ask you a question in the above post which you ignored.

How do people in rural communities not wearing them affect you? Your not very likely to be infected even if you come in contact with someone unmasked as your mask should protect you.

To your point about about my earlier statement about “individualism” in America. That is how America has functioned for decades and it has been that way since it’s founding in 1776 and last I checked the state hasn’t “fail” as you are claiming it will.

Nobody is saying for people not to wear N95 masks or get the vaccines. In fact all local governments recommend it for everyone to!
yeah america has had a fairly shitty philosophy from the outset, and this has led to atrocities like slavery and genocide and all sorts of shit, but it also has had its moments where theres growth and a "rising tide lifts all boats."  however, just logically, as the rich get more power they get more influence, which allows them to control congress and the levers of government more and more, which allows them to strpi back anything that limits their own wealth.  the end result is a society that becmoes increasingly unequal, and so to keep from being hanged in the street, they also have to feed more and more slop to the base, sell them hate against immigrants, sell them hate against china, sell thme hate against wacky sjws and teh Libs (and while liberals do of course suck, when you orient your beliefs around simply opposing them at all turns, because lol triggered or get wrekced or whatever, that means government becmoes incapable of doing even basic stuff).

In any case.  it does hurt me when a disease rips through the entire population of my country, yes.  What if this accelerates the spread of the disease everywhere leading to more and more people, including my loved ones, getting sick.  What if this leads to new variants of the disease.  What if this leads to interrupted supply chains and store shelves being empty.  What if i have to go to the hospital and can't because all the beds are taken and they're festering plague hotels now?  what if all the health care workers quit and go into new jobs as private on-call nurses and doctors for the rich?  What if theres an exodus of public school teachers because theyre sick of being sent into poorly ventilated places with no mask mandates for low pay?  No man is an island.  We all live here together.  individualism is a disease

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2022, 06:40:30 PM »
yeah america has had a fairly shitty philosophy from the outset, and this has led to atrocities like slavery and genocide and all sorts of shit, but it also has had its moments where theres growth and a "rising tide lifts all boats."  however, just logically, as the rich get more power they get more influence, which allows them to control congress and the levers of government more and more, which allows them to strpi back anything that limits their own wealth.  the end result is a society that becmoes increasingly unequal, and so to keep from being hanged in the street, they also have to feed more and more slop to the base, sell them hate against immigrants, sell them hate against china, sell thme hate against wacky sjws and teh Libs (and while liberals do of course suck, when you orient your beliefs around simply opposing them at all turns, because lol triggered or get wrekced or whatever, that means government becmoes incapable of doing even basic stuff).

Your bringing up things that tend to be emotionally charged as they say.
You claim America is a terrible place but I don't believe it is. Sure you can bring up it's past history but overall America is a great place to live. Millions of people dream of immigrating to America every year and millions of people make the journey here leaving their home countries behind in hopes for a better life for themselves and their families.
There is a good subsect of the population that is wealthier than the rest but I will tell you (you choose to believe me or dismiss me) I was poor once and I worked my way up to become wealthy.
This is America. Anyone with determination and hard work can be successful if they try.

To your point about the political parties in America. Yes your right they sell the masses talking points from both ends of the spectrums that have little impact on their every day lives. And in many cases are against their social well being for their communities. Much like the defund the police movement which for the most part has negatively affected minorities in low income neighborhoods. 
I must say though for someone that dislikes the political establishment in America you certainly put a lot of faith in them to redistribute the wealth in America. Myself personally I have little faith or reason to trust the American political establishment to be trusted to redistribute wealth to it's citizens as your claiming in the above posts. My assumption is if you give them that power they will just funnel it all back to their lobbyists and other special interests and we are back to square one. 

In any case.  it does hurt me when a disease rips through the entire population of my country, yes.  What if this accelerates the spread of the disease everywhere leading to more and more people, including my loved ones, getting sick.  What if this leads to new variants of the disease.  What if this leads to interrupted supply chains and store shelves being empty.  What if i have to go to the hospital and can't because all the beds are taken and they're festering plague hotels now?  what if all the health care workers quit and go into new jobs as private on-call nurses and doctors for the rich?  What if theres an exodus of public school teachers because theyre sick of being sent into poorly ventilated places with no mask mandates for low pay?  No man is an island.  We all live here together.  individualism is a disease

What your writing here is mostly hyperbolic language claiming that if the government doesn't force mask mandates on it's citizens in most outdoor settings that we will cause your loved ones getting sick, supply chain issues, exodus of public school teaches, lack of doctors etc. These are hypothetical scenarios that don't really belong in a rational conversation.
You may disagree but some people have better immune systems than others. Not everyone is going to get sick from covid-19 by not walking outside with a mask on hence why not everyone wants to wear one at all times outside.
With that said if you are someone that is at risk or are in contact or may become contact with someone that is venerable you should take precautions against the pathogen in the event you become infected or pass it on to someone else.

war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2022, 06:55:47 PM »
how do you prove it?  and how do you then "hold responsible" whoever let it out?  you cant.  especially if it's china, you can't just bomb china or boycott china, they're too big and make 90% of our goods lol.  but people just like to chest thump and blame china because 1) now you seem tough on china, and westerners have been trained to fear/hate china so it's popular to blame them, and 2) it absolves them of their own horrendous responses to it. 

Have you looked at any of the presented evidence that covid-19 was created through gain of function research? There were a lot of emails from Dr Anthoney Fauci to his colleagues related to Wuhan and there has been communications between him and other scientists that speak to this. Which why there should be an investigation on who or what could have caused this. Because even if it was naturally occurring the world deserves to know the origins of this pathogen.

Obviously we wouldn’t “bomb” China lol. It’s citizens had nothing to do with anything related to gain of function research. When I say “hold the people accountable that are responsible.” I mean call the names of the people responsible in Wuhan or elsewhere and bring them to trial.

And for the record Blid I love Chinese people. Most girls I have dated over the years have been Chinese 😀
war2 > war3

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2022, 06:21:07 PM »
because that video wasnt made in response to me.  that pedophile congressman didnt read my posts here.  that vid is just some random right wing shit that already exists out there that you posted at me.  i dont care about it and im not fauci or whoever other moron it may be talking about.  i actually write what i want to say instead of just vomiting out other peoples content

lol i want us to confiscate bill gates and elon musks assets and redistribute them.  i want us to nationalize big pharma and make it a state enterprise.  you want to allow these assholes to keep amassing more and more wealth and you think im soft on billionaires because.... i got a vaccine so id have less chance of getting sick?  if you actually cared about the power of billionaire corporations you would have to completely rearrange your worldview.  i however have a coherent worldview that fits together and makes sense because im smart.

Mensa smart. 

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2022, 03:37:40 PM »

lol idiot.

Correct
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2022, 10:29:02 PM »