How to stream Warcraft II
1. Create a twitch account here: https://www.twitch.tv/
2. Download and install OBS: https://obsproject.com/download
3. Start OBS and go through the Auto-Configuration Wizard to set everything up
4. Download Warcraft II Config.zip
and extract it into your game folder (Make sure the game is not running before you extract it)
5. Start the game and then press Alt+Enter to go to windowed mode (Do NOT minimize the window!)
6. In OBS click on the + button on "Sources" and select "Window Capture" click ok then choose the window named "[Warcraft II BNE.exe]: Warcraft II"
7. Select the window capture in OBS and upscale it to fit the screen, you can press CTRL+F to keep black bars or CTRL+S to stretch to fullscreen
8. Click on "Start Streaming" in OBS
9. Go back to Warcraft II and press Alt-Enter again to switch back to fullscreen and start playing
Note: Do not use Alt+Tab while streaming, use Alt+Enter instead (or else your stream will stop displaying the game) and make sure you never click on the minimize button in the window.