Author Topic: market discussion  (Read 57485 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: market discussion
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2021, 10:35:02 AM »
AMC should break out of this wedge within the next 5 trading days.

if it breaks to the down side, all hope is lost imo.

if it breaks to the upside.. could be a very interesting run.

Offline aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2021, 03:53:53 PM »
update amc chart plz

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2021, 09:38:04 AM »
AMC IS D.E.D.

lol

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2021, 09:47:52 AM »
These "Apes" keep putting out new information every day on why it's going to see a short squeeze and go to parabolic numbers.

maybe it will... but currently it's getting the hell beat out of it with no short squeeze in sight.

so far it's behaving just like any other "pump and dump".. just with a different catalyst.

I'm going to wait on the side lines.. see how low it drops.. wait for some consolidation ... and maybe buy some shares

right now my opinion is that it will slowly drop down to $30ish range.. give or take a couple dollars (but it could be even lower we will see).

i think it's likely it will hit that low.. settle for a little bit.. consolidate ... appear as if it's completely dead in the lower price range that it settles... then out of nowhere it will come back to life and probably make it back up into the mid 40's, but not much beyond that.

so my plan right now is to just sit and wait, ignore what the apes want to happen, and focus on what is objectively likely to happen... and i should get an opportunity to make around 50% profit on another AMC swing trade..

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2021, 10:31:27 AM »
there is some consolidation right now, if it were to gain enough strength to pass 52 currently, i would feel comfortable forming a small position and adding to it as it broke new resistance levels.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2021, 05:04:55 PM »
I'm a devil's advocate. I play both sides of the field. often. I am constantly challenging people's opinions/ideas not because i disagree with them, but because i want to see how they respond so that i can better form my own opinion.

I'm increasingly beginning to believe AMC is different. It's not going away. It's getting national attention. Terminology is being used on mainstream financial in the last week that was taboo to even discuss a couple weeks ago. "Naked shorts"

There might be something here. Something big... bigger than gamestop. A lot bigger.

I definitely think that given the determination of this "ape" community and everyone who supports it, the financial world is going to forever change.

Whether these Apes get the financial win they're looking for is the question.

Does wallstreet have some tricks up their sleeve? Can big money make this problem go away without a payoff to the little guy holding AMC? Is the corruption so wide spread with so many big players involved that they can somehow sweep it under the rug without losing hundreds of billions of dollars? .. because that's what's on the line. Literally hundreds of billions of dollars.

Seems like an impossible feat.. but idk.

I've personally kind of lost hope in humanity.. The world is corrupt and evil and there's little to nothing you can do to change it..

Can AMC be a small beam of light of hope, in what often seems like a hopeless world.

deep thoughts.. but that's what this movement is about.. and it's not going away.

I'm super curious how this is all going to unfold.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2021, 10:41:13 PM »
If AMC breaks $52, im going to form a small position... and then add to the position every $5 AMC gains. $57..$62..$67.. and keep doing that until it retraces $7.

we'll see what pre-market looks like, but i might wait 10-15 minutes after opening bell to see how it's acting

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2021, 02:33:55 AM »
 stfu dumbass

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2021, 02:13:08 PM »
stfu dumbass

Go cry about people making more money than you. screaming "mommy mommy thats not fair. they must be cheating!"

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2021, 02:14:53 PM »
if you spent half as much time as you do rambling unintelligible libard jibberish as you could be applying yourself, you'd probably be successful too.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2021, 09:47:34 AM »
AMC up premarket. hit almost $55 first few minutes of open. Retraced and bounced off $52. so far it's saying "we're not going back below $52 right now"

looking sexy right now.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2021, 09:48:55 AM »
dropping below $52 would concern me. Below $49 would be an exit for me currently

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2021, 10:37:12 AM »
now that it's been trending up, $52 is now my sell.

update: $56.5 is new sell
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:21:36 AM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »
Broke 60. Came back to 56.5 and bounced off.

Going to be some crazy volatility this week.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2021, 06:25:44 PM »
stfu dumbass

AMC up over 15% today. im just trying to help you find opportunities to make money.

why so negative bro