Author Topic: Unmute Equinox  (Read 9693 times)

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Unmute Equinox
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2020, 12:14:19 PM »
I am not saying it shouldn't exist but it shouldn't be the only thing we see around here it should be aside part of it not the only thing we have...
This needs to be limited. So that we don't lose our people. Babishark left on this very occasion, creating her own war2usa with her comrades.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2020, 12:21:12 PM »
If Equinox can't act civil and take care of his mental illness then I agree with the mute sorry burnt. There is a difference between arguing and flaming and allowing some "retard" as he puts it to continuously have mental breaks on the forum. Equinox wants to whine about everything and actually do nothing himself.

I thought Equinox quit? Nope, here he is again starting drama and talking about bullshit and doing nothing. Same old EQ talk talk talk, insult insult insult, do very little himself and claim everyone else's work.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2020, 12:21:46 PM »
exactly and on many things there was some truth to what Babyshark said back then.

I still disagree with the splitting of the servers and definitely wouldn't trust Tupac for myself. But there was some truth to it and the departure of Mousey also backup that point.
This is a Game server and people should be here to have some fun and talk about their shared passion not be drown into never ending drama.
It certainly has its place but it should not be everywhere that is all I am saying.

We have to make that place more welcoming to new generations of players.
We cant just change the world to make them love us we have to adapt and move with our time too.