Author Topic: Equinox complaint box  (Read 8258 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 2v2 GOW Tournament Saturday November 28th at 3pm Eastern
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2020, 03:35:13 PM »
If it's true, I've heard nothing about it.  Like I said, I will try to find out.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2020, 03:58:21 PM »
If it's true, I've heard nothing about it.  Like I said, I will try to find out.

Yeah thats exactly what Cel was saying 1 month ago lol.

Anyway we all know why Tora love to mute someone like me while my family is blackmail...

I would probably too if i was saying thing like that.

I told you, while tora mute me because my family is blackmail, i still talk with alot of peoples...

I can show you way much more, my brotha.... Because those things we are talking right now, is just useless, the tip of the iceberg.

But thats not what i want, what i want is you guys delete my posts and account, and after you all can do your weird bizzneess...

I mean the one with the bots! But i guess you dont know about that too ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:05:50 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2020, 04:16:30 PM »
You keep saying your family is blackmailed.  If I'm not mistaken, there was someone using a name you found coincidental a few weeks ago.  Has anything happened since?  Have you seen that name again and is anyone saying anything to you ("blackmailing" you or threatening you in any way)?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2020, 04:19:59 PM »
It will not, because the day it happen, an investigation by Interpol will be made on this server and every connex servers, i told you, i got high grade police member in my family and hes dead serious when he say hes gonna check out Interpol himself. If you think im crazy and obsess, that's because you dont know that guy...

Maybe we never gonna find the one who blackmail me and my family, but an investigation will still be made, and we both know thats the last thing we want, including me, but the day my family is touch again, i swear to god you will not believe what gonna happen. 

Ps: And by the way, im pretty sure i know who blackmail my family, the best part of it, is, i also have his real name... And i have lot of real name players on this server who i believe are relate to this.

(I dont talk about Jason Anderson)

So not only the server will be investigate, but those peoples would be too.

I mean, make an effort guys, i dont want to be relate on this server anymore, just delete all my posts and account and you will never see me after, everyone gonna be happy.

Do ur secret buisnees and leave me go alone, thank you.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:50:27 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2020, 12:43:43 AM »
Please just stop posting.  Jesus christ.  Five people have to be such fuckin weirdos that they ruin the entire forum and community.  It's a game from like 1995.  Just sign on, play, sign off.  It's really simple.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2020, 12:56:23 AM »
Please just stop posting.  Jesus christ.  Five people have to be such fuckin weirdos that they ruin the entire forum and community.  It's a game from like 1995.  Just sign on, play, sign off.  It's really simple.

Dont mix jesus christ with criminals who keep other in hostage.

Delete my posts and account and you can bet for sure i will not be able to post anymore, other then that, this is what we call free speech.

And thats my entire right.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2020, 02:08:52 AM »
+1
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2020, 03:55:00 AM »
Delete my posts and account and you can bet for sure i will not be able to post anymore, other then that, this is what we call free speech.

You just want attention I think. Nobody is forcing you to post here.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2020, 06:27:38 AM »

You just want attention I think. Nobody is forcing you to post here.

I dont want to post, i want my post and my account delete, how much time i would have to say it?

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2020, 09:07:06 AM »
while ''i repeat'' my family is blackmail?

If you are adequate stop lying and litter here and call the police (don't be surprised if, following the proceedings, the police tell you that you are crazy)

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox complaint box
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2020, 09:08:00 AM »
Why would he go through all of this work, post his findings on the forum and then leave without giving people a more concerning and straight forward answer?

Because Cel is disillusioned with peoples that doesn't care about everything, they likes to lie in a mud puddle, and they don't want to change anything. Apparently Cel does not want "to fight windmills".
...and EQ continues to add fictional dirt, as if real is not enough. Pure madness.

Cel just showed a normal human reaction - to get away from it. At least I have no other information.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2020, 10:31:40 AM »
Nice Cel is dellusioned paranoyak now.... He was the security master of this server, but now he is delusioned, unbalivable lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2020, 10:41:20 AM »
while ''i repeat'' my family is blackmail?

If you are adequate stop lying and litter here and call the police (don't be surprised if, following the proceedings, the police tell you that you are crazy)

Yeah you are totally right, thats exactly why my uncle (police) told me the same, but he also told me the day something is happening for real to go see him back, and you dont want that my friend.

You must understand something, we dont know who does that for the moment, but something that we are sure, is, it's comming from that community or a connex one or even both togheter... And thats the only thing that really matter.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 10:55:32 AM by Delete ME NOW! »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2020, 10:55:18 AM »
Disillusioned does not mean delusional.  Disillusioned means "gave up" not "insane"

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2020, 11:01:58 AM »
Disillusioned does not mean delusional.  Disillusioned means "gave up" not "insane"

Well if he gave up, it's probably not because of me, because all of his friends came to told me why he dont play anymore on war2ru and asking me to join them on gog..

Unfortunatly i dont want to play this game anymore.

The only thing we know for fact at the moment, is, Cel told us for an entire month, the day he gonna find something fishy on this server he will leave it for ever... And thats exactly what he does untill the moment iL give him acces to the data base.

The way he just leave seem like he is really scare of something too, thats weird as fuck.

Maybe he get blackmail too, who know? Since he just disappear like that...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 11:06:40 AM by Delete ME NOW! »