Author Topic: Equinox complaint box  (Read 8210 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox complaint box
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2020, 01:07:44 PM »
You know... When ur family is in police, you developpe some skills in investigation and justice for peoples.

Do you understand now what kind of person i am, why i am so obsess by those things and why i want justice for everyone on that server?

Start to see the paint now?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2020, 03:54:49 PM »
He probably showed it to Tora because Tora is an admin, and he's showing Tora what kind of hacks could be out there, but I don't know, I can't really speak for Tora/Claw.

There was a thread in the admin section I created. Was to show IL the ways to bypass the AH and if it were possible to catch them.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2020, 06:21:35 PM »
He probably showed it to Tora because Tora is an admin, and he's showing Tora what kind of hacks could be out there, but I don't know, I can't really speak for Tora/Claw.

There was a thread in the admin section I created. Was to show IL the ways to bypass the AH and if it were possible to catch them.

First of all.... Nobody cares about ur secret thread the community cant see... If the community want to have answer about a probleme, you must give answer to the community.

Especially when community have no more confident at the staff, the fact that you make secret thread is not fixing our confidence.

Second of all.... When did you create that thread, and when did you have this discussion with burnt? 5 years ago, 2 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago, 1 month ago? When?? Can we also see that thread as a proof?

Third of all, did you ever mention in that thread it was not only about AH but Also about warvid? Because we all know for years now that peoples can bypass the AH, even if admins try to avoid those thread and act like there no issue there, but knowing we also can bypass the warvid is totally new.... This is something that we learn that month....

What make me even supcious is the fact that you made all those tournaments and inssisting to require WARVID.... Like if it will change someting while you know he wont be.... What i found really fucking disonnest since the only peoples who gonna get caught are the weak hackers whos probably only gonna download warcrap on google instead of bypassing the entire AH and warvid... At the end it's just a FREE PASS for experience hacker to keep hacking while they look legit....

Also, you realize you have ban/mute and harassing me for years because i was saying the truth while you knew it and instead of telling everyone i was right you were just harrassing me over and over acting like if i was just crazy? The same way lightbringer did before i caught all his lies!

How much years i have said i was sure it was possible to still map hack even with warvid???

Dont you remember all those tournaments i made and peoples was telling me to do like you and require warvid?? Do you remember my answer?? I will not, it's a waste of time because im sure they can bypass warvid and im confident it just bad for the game because nobody is suppose to waste there time to take warvid on every game and send it after.

So not only you have hide the fact that peoples was hacking by bypassing the AH and the warvid but also keeping to asking for warvid while you know experience player/hackers will bypass both of em.

So what was the point here? Letting experience peoples hacks us, while the morons one get caught and you seem to do ur job?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 06:36:17 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2020, 11:48:55 PM »
nvm

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2020, 03:12:50 PM »
When did you create that thread, and when did you have this discussion with burnt? 5 years ago, 2 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago, 1 month ago? When?? Can we also see that thread as a proof?

Was in  June 19, 2017. No I can't make the thread public because it has a lot of sensitive information in it that discusses different ways to map hack on the server.

This is a game and an older one at that. Someone that wants to hack will always find a way to do so.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2020, 04:55:03 PM »
Also, you realize you have ban/mute and harassing me for years because i was saying the truth while you knew it and instead of telling everyone i was right you were just harrassing me over and over acting like if i was just crazy? The same way lightbringer did before i caught all his lies!

Years....Lmao.

I only started modding this forum when Moustopher quit earlier this year. Even now I wish she would come back so I can wash my hands with modding this forum.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2020, 05:38:26 PM »
Dont you remember all those tournaments i made and peoples was telling me to do like you and require warvid?

That was to upload replays of the games on youtube.

So what was the point here? Letting experience peoples hacks us, while the morons one get caught and you seem to do ur job?

There isn’t a way to prove someone is using modified hacks unless they admit to it.
war2 > war3