Author Topic: FUCK tk[as] posing as a regular person, when he's an admin  (Read 7234 times)

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
FUCK tk[as] posing as a regular person, when he's an admin
« on: June 16, 2021, 11:09:22 PM »
I have been muted very unfairly, not being able to say my part, and it's all in regards to THIS post. Ultimately TK[as] is a fucking piece of manipulative shit bitch, a troll, and should not have admin privileges, or dugs for that matter. These are not respectable people, I don't care if they've paid you money, but they have to go. They do not allow free speech, or rational arguments. They throw a bunch of manipulative fake shit arguments at you, conclude them, and then talk at you. They are not rational, they're not even good people.

https://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=6305.msg95868#msg95868

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK tk[as] posing as a regular person, when he's an admin
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 12:39:25 AM »
How convenient, after I posted this, I was allowed to play and unmuted. However, after about 3 games, what happens? Barok is on my team, and he has 6+ grunts attacking into red at 9^ and I have a slow tower chipping away at my townhall. I say, because i didn't know who it was, I go by color, I said yellow help me. I asked several times, until finally my hall died and I looked at the name and who was it? Barok! he wasn't doing shit with his units, he was attacking into buildings that were being repaired, so he trolled me by doing that instead of saving me. As soon as I said dude, Barok why are you trolling me by not saving me, esn- goes "oh dude stfu" like that's all he knows how to say, and do, is run his fucking mouth when other people are having conversations. Then lpzwrath or something starts "oh lol stfu" too. It's like these little cocksuckers are trolling and dropping lines for reaction. What MAN gets into another person's conversation like that but a bunch of fucking piece of shit trolls. This shit has got to stop, I say ban their accounts with a message telling them not to be a little bitch.

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 01:18:29 AM »
Whoever unmuted me, well thanks, but dugs is talking at me and being a little douchebag fake male going "anyways, who something something" like I wasn't talking to him. I'm trying to hold him accountable and he's being a little cowardly faggot. He then proceeded to mute me because he's a little cowardly bitch who hits and runs. That's who he is. He isn't a man, he doesn't know how to take responsibility, he's a fucking pathetic piece of manipulative troll shit. He needs to grow up. Oh, but he gave me a "friendly reminder" to stop talking to him, and he's "sorry, but he is muting me." How pathetic! That's how a psychopath operates, they smile through their teeth like they're luring you into a false sense of security then murdering you. That's him!!!! that's who he is. Who the fuck ignores your communication like that, won't talk about the problem with you, but then drops lines like "friendly reminder" and "I'm sorry, but you're being muted" but a passive aggressive piece of shit troll? A TROLL. It's people like him who are the reason school shooters exist, sad but true.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 01:21:18 AM by ~fullmana~ »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 10:04:30 AM »
does it bother you that the only thing i read was the title of this thread?

came into thread.. saw how much was typed.. decided not to read any of it, and just decided to leave this message

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 07:48:03 PM »
Oh hahahahaha you're so immature hahahahaha. Bitch.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 07:59:33 PM »
^ i read that. so at least i read something you posted.

the rest was tldr

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 09:33:51 PM »
I muted you for one hour after repeated warnings about spamming main channel+ complaints from members of the community.

I then unmuted after 1 hour.

You're welcome.