Author Topic: To make Flame/Trash section on the forum  (Read 5521 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
To make Flame/Trash section on the forum
« on: December 11, 2014, 04:11:30 AM »
I like Freedom Of Speech ideas, came from Warcarft Occult forum.
That doesn't mean i accept everything, like spambots, spamming by useless posts and pictures, i think some kind of moderation should be, but i'm for resources to let each member to talk about everything or everybody they want.

At the same time, i see a forum as a big information storage about war2.
Now the content size is growing fast and i hope it will keep growing for future. I'd like to not only keep that particles of knowledge we collect, but to make them easy searchable.
That's why i think about to split our content to some kind of knowledge particles and other discussions.

I mean mainly "Server.War2.ru" section, because "General" sections are about everything except war2 game and war2.ru project generally. Support Requests acts as a kind of bugtracker, mods and replays do what they mean.

I think about to make Trash section inside "Warcraft II" discussions and to move knowledgeless abandoned topics there, some time after discussion is over.

Question to admins and also active members: what do you think about that?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: To make Flame/Trash section on the forum
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 05:09:42 AM »
Nobody would really want to start a thread there in my opinion, since the arguments tend to start from something said on an already said thread like for example. Equinox complaining about terror kahn not banning Koorb and me having to tell him repeatedly that he did. Which he refused to believe and went on to insult me because he was mad at someone else. A person wouldn't really make threads like "Lightbringer Im calling you out!" and start a flame war in there. There should just be a moderated section like on occult. Mainly for serious topics (like this one) Only moderators would actually moderate it unlike the occults one. A person like equinox is hard to take serious as he has no sense of reason as you yourself have been attacked by him completely unprovoked IL, and you are the most sane person on these forums and in game. So him making posts in there wouldn't work out too well in there either, also factoring in the fact that he made a joke thread in there about his grandmother dying.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 08:25:48 AM »
Maybe yes, looks like a job for admins...
Current forum looks like everybody posting everything to any active random topic.
Then it's not possible to find any information several weeks later...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 04:37:57 PM »
Why you guys are still talking about me, i dint play this game anymore, this game is now dead.

Everyone should stop playin it, no reason to play this game anymore.

You guys should use your time for a serious game.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 04:40:11 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 05:50:14 PM »
Why you guys are still talking about me, i dint play this game anymore, this game is now dead.

Last time I played was 2 years ago, and I realized pretty quick that the game was not really worth playing anymore. iL has a bunch of good ideas to improve the server and stuff but I don't think it will be enough to save the game, too little too late in my opinion. These things should have been done like 5 years ago when there was more players.

Average players online is probably like 50 but its a bit deceptive. At least 10 of these are bots or afk leaving around 40 players. Half of these are custom players, leaving 20 actual gow players on at any given time. The game is quite dead as you said.

At this point I think its going to take an HD remake of the game by blizzard to get a significant number of players playing it again.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 07:17:47 PM »

A game where you can cheat more at? Any game with you playing it will be taken less seriously to be honest. Go play Runescape, that has a terrible community, games not dead. it's your kind of place really.

And why should we play a game because it's "Serious"? Games are meant to be played for fun. When a game is no longer fun and is boring, you move on. Playing something just because its "Serious" means your just a sheep.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 07:20:44 PM »
8]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 07:31:35 PM »

Last time I played was 2 years ago, and I realized pretty quick that the game was not really worth playing anymore. iL has a bunch of good ideas to improve the server and stuff but I don't think it will be enough to save the game, too little too late in my opinion. These things should have been done like 5 years ago when there was more players.

Average players online is probably like 50 but its a bit deceptive. At least 10 of these are bots or afk leaving around 40 players. Half of these are custom players, leaving 20 actual gow players on at any given time. The game is quite dead as you said.

At this point I think its going to take an HD remake of the game by blizzard to get a significant number of players playing it again.

Thats amount of average players are probably not even average, probably just a bunch of newbs hacker who are mad because they know 2.02 gonna be closed.

Most of them dint even say a word about that.

Just do like if they never seen threads and shit.

And today they acting like if i am the hacker.

Everybody know on this stupid server im the most legit player ever.

People watch my games since ten years, they know how much games i loss a hacker never gonna lose.

Most of people dont understand we cant have proof, but we still can know who hack by watching them alot.

Thats what happen right here, most of them know the french motha fucker probably caught all of them.

And they stop playing before IL releave thats suppose list he never gonna realease anyway.

This is what happen when you let 38 old lazy men running our server.

They scared to try everything, they scare to bring innovation, something new and cool, they just want to be there and made stupid color patch on every years to keep banning people and know who are the smurf.

They want to control everything, they cant even let people make different forum or website, they are too scare to lose members because they think people can follow 2 different forum or website at same time.

Did you ever seen games with only one website and one forum? No because when it happen this game is consider as pretty die.

And instead to support people in what they do they just try to cockblock everyone all the time.

They are slow, they are lazy, i ask them 30 times if they want me to make the forum, i was ok to buy .com anytime, and make someting update for 2015.

Instead they let moutopher do this forum.. I got nothing against it, thank for effort a+, but the result D-... I mean.. Do you feel something about warcraft here??? Forget this shitty logo ORC they use from ten years. I mean.. I just feel to be in a compagny forum for cellelular phone or somthing.

I give my opinion to change background and lightbringer told me i like background like this.

BUT WHO the fuck care about WHAT YOU LIKE.. LOL... at least do a pool or something, but for my own part i see this forum as main basic shit the domain offert you for free.

Moustopher told me, it will take long to change the desing.

WHAT??

I can change all this desing in a hour, change everything and do my own picture.

The truth is you guys are just lazy and doing this and this sometime to make us shut the fuck up.

If you guys have no time or no passion or no interess at doing the role your suppose to do.

WHY are you all keeping trying to do it?

People dont kill the game.

Staff kill the game by the fact they are too retard too see there alot of peoples who fuck around all day long.

These people can bring something to this game, i dont even talk about myself, if i talk about myself im gonna bring 1000 new members every year.

I talk about, lance, tupac, messiah, ganz, claw and more and more.

The only one who really do something everyday for this game is il, appreciated that, really, but the fact and im pretty serious, Il look pretty fucking idiot, like someone with no self opinion.

Since the start he know im right with 2.02 and since the start he probably listen lightbringer the old men who want everything sad and basic, but he never listen me and light start to said i was wrong and idiot and he had made all the patch and i was just a retard on burn out who have stop to play.

Yeah right, he was just hacking by this way since ten years ago and dint want to get caught so he was trying to make me look like a crazy retard, but he fail.

Now he ban me for absolut no reason because light and six other retard members are crying like a fucking babies.

A hacker, a princess newbe, a girl who cant do a forum rightly and a custom spammer hacker.

When the truth is i got alot of friend who just dint came to this forum to give their opinion.

Did im gonna ask my friend to came here and protect me against a couple retards newbe and custom player as princessvivec and CustomRyu.

This server is a joke and gonna die as a joke.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 07:41:45 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 09:10:59 PM »
No one stopped you from making your own forum you twat, it's just we all know it's gonna be a failure like your failure UWC. You being in any form of power is a terrible idea. You owning your own forum so you can see our ips and then start attacking players connections is something you would totally do. If you didn't know how, you'd get someone to do it for you, thats just who you are. I call you out on your bullshit and you start bsing not just me, but other allies in a game.

You say you can bring 1000 members every year, well you never did it. Just like you never got top 10 ladder on 10 accounts at once which you said you would. (You never even got rank 1 on one account lmao) Actions speak louder than words, you never did anything except talk shit. You don't need us to do what you say you can do. You said you'd pay someone $1000 to start a server for warcraft 2. yet here you are a month later telling everyone its not a serious game don't play it anymore. You're just pissed off like a little girl that things didn't go out as planned.

Good riddance, you can go back to that cave of yours that Lightbringer spoke of for another several years. Anything you say is a complete joke, not a haha joke either. It's funny to watch you make promises you can't keep. Since you mentioned my mother several times I think it's fair to return the favor in terms of family, I bet you make promises you can't keep all the time to your family and they've realized what a failure you are now and hate you which is why you came out of your cave to play warcraft 2 again. Well heres some advice, Actually stick with what you say you're going to do you pathetic imbecile.

Quit acting like an entitled piece of shit, no one owes you anything. And you sure as hell don't deserve any respect, cause you don't ever treat anyone else with it. IL is the perfect example of a person who shows the most respect on war2, and what do you do? Abuse the guy.   Even when the guy tries to make an effort to talk to your worthless ass. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 09:14:12 PM by Winchester »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 10:54:18 AM »
meaning a locked forum?

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 12:53:54 PM »
Maybe yes. As an idea - some kind of recycle bin for old inactual and deleted topics.
We can lock it for posting if you think so