Author Topic: As i mentioned i have started advertising the server...  (Read 2992 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
As i mentioned i have started advertising the server...
« on: January 10, 2015, 05:13:25 PM »
there may be many new users logging on between now and the next week... if someone sees a new user it would be greatly appreciated if you can help them in one way or another (play them, let them play, or even let them watch... help if they have any questions etc...)

thx

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: As i mentioned i have started advertising the server...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 05:22:40 PM »
new users starting to come on and they're already asking "why am i getting banned"

fucking hell... we're just killing ourselves. this community is destined to die if nobody gives a fuck if they have anyone to play

news flash .... more people have been leaving this game than joining it, so unless EVERYONE does their part in keeping the new people around you better be ready to look forward to a community of a dozen or so active people in the next year. thats the direction its going if something doesnt change.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 05:23:47 PM »
we just lost one new user because they were constantly banned.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 05:30:29 PM »
well, the very same people that mock and hate custom map players are the same ones that feel too 'elite' to play with noobs and ban them. Also, the constantly tormented custom communtiy is actually the most welcoming toward stupid nooblers, so there's that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 06:10:33 PM »
well, the very same people that mock and hate custom map players are the same ones that feel too 'elite' to play with noobs and ban them. Also, the constantly tormented custom communtiy is actually the most welcoming toward stupid nooblers, so there's that.