• View Profile
Re: Doxing attempt by Startale
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2016, 02:44:32 PM »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2016, 02:49:56 PM »
Blid, You  trying to say you would go harder on sepi/eq then others is comedy, as you've had just reason to ban them temporarily for even just a week multiple times each, or at least especially in regards to EQ. My bet is that  you'll eventually wise up and start banning but you are pretty close to needing to be giving up your admin.

The double standard was clear, and poorly rationalized by you by some arbitrary line that would otherwise be justified in it's place if it weren't for the fact that sepi's initial actions were inexcusable and ban worthy in the first place - aka they didn't need a warning or a "new rule".

What is especially hilarious though is how you created such a rule, based off sepi's actions, and then now are effectively allowing him to use it to his favor - so in essence you've allowed him to leverage his fucked up actions in order to fuck over the server more. Don't be a puppet of lunatics.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2016, 02:51:54 PM »
Blid, You  trying to say you would go harder on sepi/eq then others is comedy, as you've had just reason to ban them temporarily for even just a week multiple times each, or at least especially in regards to EQ. My bet is that  you'll eventually wise up and start banning but you are pretty close to needing to be giving up your admin.

The double standard was clear, and poorly rationalized by you by some arbitrary line that would otherwise be justified in it's place if it weren't for the fact that sepi's initial actions were inexcusable and ban worthy in the first place - aka they didn't need a warning or a "new rule".

What is especially hilarious though is how you created such a rule, based off sepi's actions, and then now are effectively allowing him to use it to his favor - so in essence you've allowed him to leverage his fucked up actions in order to fuck over the server more. Don't be a puppet of lunatics.

it's so funny that that's 100% true but he did the right thing in the end.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2016, 02:51:58 PM »
What is especially hilarious though is how you created such a rule, based off sepi's actions, and then now are effectively allowing him to use it to his favor - so in you've allowed him to leverage his fucked up actions in order to fuck over the server more. Don't be a puppet of lunatics.
This I have to disagree with somewhat.  I think it's a good rule to enforce even if someone we like is doing it to someone we don't.  It's just a line that shouldn't be crossed - in either direction

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2016, 02:54:04 PM »
lol he's back on a proxy

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2016, 03:04:12 PM »
What is especially hilarious though is how you created such a rule, based off sepi's actions, and then now are effectively allowing him to use it to his favor - so in you've allowed him to leverage his fucked up actions in order to fuck over the server more. Don't be a puppet of lunatics.
This I have to disagree with somewhat.  I think it's a good rule to enforce even if someone we like is doing it to someone we don't.  It's just a line that shouldn't be crossed - in either direction

That's not what I am talking about. It has nothing to do with who we do and don't like. I don't have any ill will towards Sepi. The guy should probably just be banned a week and given a warning, and then allow him to come on to the game and be peaceful hopefully.

What I am saying is that you gave a free pass to a guy who completely crossed the line and all on the premise that there wasn't a rule for such a transgression yet, then you create the rule due to his bad act, which he never got punished for, and then freely allow him to exploit the very rule that he created by getting others punished for giving him a minor taste of his own medicine.

You act like you're running a nation, but you're running a small community - hence why there is no excuse for your half measure administration
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2016, 03:04:43 PM »
If you see this man, please notify blid or tora

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2016, 03:05:09 PM »
I do have double standards.  i have more than double standards actually.  Many standards.  There's the chronological double standard of before my post and after my post.  There's the fact that i do indeed intend to go easy on StarTale because i dont hold posting someone's facebook link (WHEN THEIR USERNAME IS THEIR REAL NAME) as a violation as significant as other stuff that's been done.  There's a third double standard I have which is that if Equinox or Sepi slip up i will be much harder on them than on others because they're toxic mentally unwell people.  I will be upfront about these double standards.
I call bullshit!

1. You left my email in a thread dellam posted. You even commented in that thread.

2. You told me dellams real name was jamie.

3. You replied to me when I doxed archer. You're reply was like I left it up for 12 hours.

4. Now you failed to abide by your own rules.

5. You warned a staff member and didn't choose to pm me like a team should.

You're fucked up man. Keep playing innocent.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2016, 03:06:04 PM »
Exactly he let dellam post my info, but when I posted his all hell breaks loose and he nows defends him....

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2016, 03:06:43 PM »
i didnt do anything to you tupac, you just act like i did

like ya got a damn "warning" dude, you didnt get banned, muted, or anything
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:08:18 PM by Chairman Blid »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2016, 03:07:02 PM »
I do have double standards.  i have more than double standards actually.  Many standards.  There's the chronological double standard of before my post and after my post.  There's the fact that i do indeed intend to go easy on StarTale because i dont hold posting someone's facebook link (WHEN THEIR USERNAME IS THEIR REAL NAME) as a violation as significant as other stuff that's been done.  There's a third double standard I have which is that if Equinox or Sepi slip up i will be much harder on them than on others because they're toxic mentally unwell people.  I will be upfront about these double standards.
I call bullshit!

1. You left my email in a thread dellam posted. You even commented in that thread.

3. You replied to me when I doxed archer. You're reply was like I left it up for 12 hours.

nobody gives a shit

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2016, 04:22:52 PM »
Did antti get ban cuz he get harrase by startale??
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2016, 04:44:47 PM »
I call bullshit!

nobody gives a shit

Shhh you hacker!

i didnt do anything to you tupac, you just act like i did

like ya got a damn "warning" dude, you didnt get banned, muted, or anything
Your actions speak for you.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2016, 05:02:41 PM »
No, it's absolutely not unreasonable. He crossed the line, big time. And now, once he gets a far lesser taste of his own medicine you intend to fake punish ST.

The double standard is evident.

Stop being mad cuz sepi find your a broke ass who dream about being millionnair.

We know you lie since 10 years about how rich you are, but now the lies are done, no more lies pussy.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2016, 05:07:44 PM »
Swift said sepi called one of swifts various business entities and bombarded his business pages with horrible reviews. :(