Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 28314 times)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2019, 12:35:08 AM »
Whats up with this childish drama. A bunch of 30-50 yr olds arguing like pussies. Pussies.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2019, 12:53:56 AM »
lol ikr? He must be being deliberately obtuse. Nobody can be that brain-dead and still breathe unassisted.

of course ignoring all questions once again, wouldn't expect less from a cowardly piece of shit like you. Congratulations you deserve that title next to slasher of nigger throats van.

And for as unpopular as I am on these forums, which should naturally make this a very easy bandwagon to jump on, nobodies jumped on, everyone can see lie after lie by you and how you back away from nearly every question and how you avoid answering them. So did you or did you not hack tk[as], str8killa[iS] or Mrlemonade[iS] in game 2 of your amazing data thats never wrong? Since you yourself have said that only games you are in will be recorded, and you clearly are not either of these 3 players.

and they then start writing a post seriously trying to convince people that they really do have friends

Says the guy who writes this seriously trying to convince people he has friends and doesn't have a crush on someone on a video game instead of just laughing it off and only proves to be even more of a creep.

I don't need to pick up girls at Target (although you go for it), but seeing as you're interested in my love-life: I'm actually banging the 28 year old who lives next door occasionally, she's also a friend of mine who's company I enjoy. Honestly I would prefer a more substantial relationship with someone closer to my own age, but I'm neither crying myself to sleep over it nor hoping for some kind of online tryst with a married gamer who lives on the other side of the planet.

IMHO that is objectively sad, and more to the point they are the sort of person that I think needs that pointed out to them.

LOL "but hurr durr what does that have to do with anything since its me involved now even though im doing the exact same thing and even more weirder shit"

You're showing early signs of Alzheimer's bro,  go to a doctor and sort your life out you creepy senile cunt.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2019, 01:31:29 AM »
My highest rank was Rank 1 position 466 wich mean grand master 466.

So you really wern't really the true number 1 then, you were 466 and not rank 1 position 1. Which would've at max put you in masters   No grandmaster has a winrate below 50% dude, most diamonds and masters have a higher winrate then that.  And Grandmasters only account for 200 players. Not 500, if it is the equivalent of being a master or grandmaster, you would not have finished the season as a Gold 3 the very next season, or gold 2 in the season after that, and gold 2 in the season after that. You peaked at Platinum 5 in the first season of 2017. Plat is good and above average which is gold, but it's misleading to say you're grandmaster level and the former number 1 player. you were rank 1 in a division, not the entire game. Platinum is 3 entire divisions under grandmaster. With todays Storm League the game doesn't allow you to ally with someone 2 divisions above or under you unless you're in a 5man team.

I was never a number 1 player on heroes of the storm, I peaked at #67 Grandmaster and finished the season with #77 for the american region as a stukov and a abathur main.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:35:34 AM by Winchester »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2019, 05:20:37 AM »
Lambchops, iver never heard or seen of you in an actual game of wc2. But you have clearly defined yourself as a retard on the forums. Please keep your retarded thoughts and threads to yourself. Maybe blid can set up a "retad oly sectin' For people such as yourself who suck at the game and suck at the forums.  :thumbsup: :salty:

Bahahahah, gotta love it when some little ass-kissing flunky with no point and no idea whats going on just turns up to call someone a "retard". ;D ROTF

Ok, so ass-kissing is obviously your go-to move, but seriously Winchester's ass? Eww that's got to tase bad.

Yeah I had no clue who you were either, thanks for letting me know ;)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2019, 05:46:17 AM »
lol ikr? He must be being deliberately obtuse. Nobody can be that brain-dead and still breathe unassisted.

of course ignoring all questions once again, wouldn't expect less from a cowardly piece of shit like you. Congratulations you deserve that title next to slasher of nigger throats van.

And for as unpopular as I am on these forums, which should naturally make this a very easy bandwagon to jump on, nobodies jumped on, everyone can see lie after lie by you and how you back away from nearly every question and how you avoid answering them. So did you or did you not hack tk[as], str8killa[iS] or Mrlemonade[iS] in game 2 of your amazing data thats never wrong? Since you yourself have said that only games you are in will be recorded, and you clearly are not either of these 3 players.

OH
MY
GOD

You really are that stupid? For realsies?

OK Then I will explain. Please get an adult to help you with any of the big words.

The logs contain all the WC2 connections TO AND FROM MY COMPUTER, and the player names.

There is no connection to my own computer.
In this situation the address of everyone's own computer is always "localhost"
There is no need to log that because there is no connection.

Yes of course I was also in all the games (duh) that's how it works you moron.

The game with tk[as], str8killa[iS] and Mrlemonade[iS] had FOUR players in it, those 3 and ME.

He must be being deliberately obtuse. Nobody can be that brain-dead and still breathe unassisted.

I stand corrected again - apparantly you can.

PLEASE ACTUALLY READ THIS REPLY BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE OF YOUR MORONIC BRAIN VOMIT.

Thanks  :ok_hand:

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2019, 06:05:05 AM »
Whats up with this childish drama. A bunch of 30-50 yr olds arguing like pussies. Pussies.

agree :-[

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2019, 06:38:59 AM »
You continuously talk about him when I first met you, then when I went away for several months you kept talking about him upon my return, and you proceed to keep talking about him on the forums despite him rarely ever posting on the forums, then going on to label me a "Hater" because I said "I bet Swift haas never spoken about you to u8 you in his entire life." because you're a really paranoid person who thinks swifts brainwashing people including u8. You have a high sense of self importance and think everyone else sees you as that high, you're not that important to swift for him to talk to u8 about.

??
ofc we never talk about it
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2019, 08:18:47 AM »
PLOT TWIST:

Winchester is Lambchops.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2019, 08:31:44 AM »
You aussie noobs need to take this outside, to the garden
...OF WAR.PUD!!!!!

I demand an epic series.

Lamb vs Winchester lol. Who would win any takers?
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2019, 10:16:50 AM »
what if i just label it as [retracted] ?

Either way, it should not be in the server.war2.ru forum as its proven Lambchops was lying about everything and therefore is fake news for the server.
that's true that we don't want to spread fake news to the server -- once it's labeled as retracted the thread title will be updated on the server so everyone there can see that the accusation is false. (if i move it directly to general or flame section now then that won't happen.) also it's a popular thread & has stimulated lots of activity & community togetherness so I think it's a good idea to let it run its course for that reason too. so i will label it now & then will move it later if that is your preference. is that ok?

Just rename it "Winchester is too stupid to be Dellam, but likes to pretend he is".
omg

That being said, I am genuinely sorry if I have disappointed you with the standard of my posts.
haha it's okay ^-^ btw i hope i didn't come across as being antagonistic to you in either this thread or the one about the chop plugin. i still don't like the chop plugin & in my mind there are strong arguments against it, so i gave them since you were asking for them. i figured that would be enough to start a conversation on the topic & that the community would reach the right consensus after some discussion, whether or not my points were correct or wrong & dumb. & i didn't mean to overshadow the plugin system itself (or all the many other contributions you've made) which is of course really terrific! i didn't really understand why you were sarcastically restating my points in that other thread & was just funning w/ the salty emote - i can remove it if you don't like it. also if i don't remove it it should probably be slightly smaller.

GET A ROOM U AUSTRALIAN LUMMOXI

note the "i" which makes this the plural form of "lummox". i believe this comment was directed towards you as well :D

...OF WAR.PUD!!!!!

I demand an epic series.
good idea!! what better way to work out a friendly dispute than in epic war2 combat !! :wc2: :wc2: :wc2: oh but winchester needs to fix his war2 first

PLOT TWIST:

Winchester is Lambchops.
w-w-what !
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2019, 01:15:39 PM »
what if i just label it as [retracted] ?

Either way, it should not be in the server.war2.ru forum as its proven Lambchops was lying about everything and therefore is fake news for the server.
that's true that we don't want to spread fake news to the server -- once it's labeled as retracted the thread title will be updated on the server so everyone there can see that the accusation is false. (if i move it directly to general or flame section now then that won't happen.) also it's a popular thread & has stimulated lots of activity & community togetherness so I think it's a good idea to let it run its course for that reason too. so i will label it now & then will move it later if that is your preference. is that ok?

Just rename it "Winchester is too stupid to be Dellam, but likes to pretend he is".
omg

Hmmm. So you're actively trying to publicise winchester accusing me of lying and calling me "senile cunt." Interesting change in policy.

Mostly these sort of threads get dumped in the flame bin well before they have run their course, but go for it - there is nothing here I'm ashamed of. Anyone with half a brain who bothers reading it will agree, and anyway such special treatment makes me feel important ;D

In fact, why not make it a sticky so future generations of WC2 players can experience him explaining that he really does have friends since he got a part-time job as a casual dish-pig, how his mum plays wc2 with him, or yet again bring up his creepy sexual obcession with BS? I think that's a great idea.  :thumbsup:

Me saying that I think he's probably too stupid to be the original dellam does not actually prove anything false. It certainly does not prove that he didn't make a dellamish smurf name one night when he was creeping around. What are the chance the "Heros of whatever tf" server was down that night?

That being said, I am genuinely sorry if I have disappointed you with the standard of my posts.
haha it's okay ^-^ btw i hope i didn't come across as being antagonistic to you in either this thread or the one about the chop plugin. i still don't like the chop plugin & in my mind there are strong arguments against it, so i gave them since you were asking for them. i figured that would be enough to start a conversation on the topic & that the community would reach the right consensus after some discussion, whether or not my points were correct or wrong & dumb. & i didn't mean to overshadow the plugin system itself (or all the many other contributions you've made) which is of course really terrific! i didn't really understand why you were sarcastically restating my points in that other thread & was just funning w/ the salty emote - i can remove it if you don't like it. also if i don't remove it it should probably be slightly smaller.

pffff There was no sarcasm when I said it's cool to make fun of me. I thought that was the perfect response.... but yes i agree the salty emote needs to be slightly smaller because it breaks up the font too much.

Just thought you'd mention again that you don't like the chop plugin? Oh good, I think everyone who doesn't like it should say that at least eight or nine times each lol. DW tomorrow tk will make a thread titled "9 out of 10 iguanas don't like the chop plugin (but none of them have actually tried it)" ;)

GET A ROOM U AUSTRALIAN LUMMOXI

note the "i" which makes this the plural form of "lummox". i believe this comment was directed towards you as well :D

OMG really mousey? few points here...

- I think that is the least insulting thing tom has ever said to me, it's so mild that I would almost believe dellam hijacked his account and posted it... and since when do you act as an interpreter for his trolling anyway?

- Do you seriously think I missed his remakably anglicised attempt at pluralization?

- The plural of lummox is lummoxes.

...OF WAR.PUD!!!!!

I demand an epic series.
good idea!! what better way to work out a friendly dispute than in epic war2 combat !! :wc2: :wc2: :wc2: oh but winchester needs to fix his war2 first

I have never claimed to be a good WC2 player and have always happily conceded any such challenges. I don't subscribe to the "my dad can beat up your dad therefore my philosophy is correct" school of thinking.

I play because I enjoy it, and I would definitely not not go out of my way to play with such an arrogant creepy lummox.... anyway he can't play because his laptop crashes, right? Regardless he always smurfs so who would know?

PLOT TWIST:

Winchester is Lambchops.
w-w-what !

good onya woofy lol.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2019, 08:35:43 PM »
BaRa[z] lol

that's not even an account. try again.

i've never smurfed as "bara" or as any of his akas.

also, i haven't played on jordan's name at all.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2019, 09:13:16 PM »
BaRa[z] lol

that's not even an account. try again.

i've never smurfed as "bara" or as any of his akas.

also, i haven't played on jordan's name at all.

It was Not Bara[z] it was Calob[z] sorry lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2019, 10:12:39 PM »
Who would snurf as other people from the past.. i mean come on.. obviously that isnt calob, and even if it was. He wouldnt be in z, clan of nubs

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2019, 12:11:03 AM »
The game with tk[as], str8killa[iS] and Mrlemonade[iS] had FOUR players in it, those 3 and ME.

So the "integrity" of your data was in fact proven to be bullshit then, due to it not being honest by not showing the full information of the game. the player that was you, Good to know that you're still hiding shit in your frame attempt. Which begs the question, what else are you hiding?

winchester accusing me of lying

This entire thread has been you lying time after time. And avoiding more then half the questions, and you absolutely without a shadow of a doubt a creepy senile cunt. 

since he got a part-time job as a casual dish-pig

Even if that was my real job and not  just one you invented for me, it would still be better then "Works as own boss as warcraft 2 hack maker" barely able to pay rent with Centrelink even though most programmers your age own multiple properties

It still begs the question if action will be taken against him for attempting to frame me, other players have had action taken against them for frame attempts. If there really was a concern about me being dellam, he'd have passed this information to you, blid, iL, Tora, long ago and it would've been discussed in detail and then maybe one of  you would of had a word with me then. To which would've been debunked instantly by blid having seen dellams doxed information, I can't remember if you did see the doxed info for dellam also, but a quick remote access to show you any bit of info you need to clear me would suffice. Instead, he goes straight for a public frame attempt. If others can get banned for it he should too. Regardless of any cool mods he may make aside from his chop hack. Which by the way, He did get mostly positive reviews for the mod, except for the chop part of it. He's gone ahead and blown that little negative feedback on what is overall a positive review way out of proportion.