Author Topic: List of the programmar hackers on this server.  (Read 15259 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
List of the programmar hackers on this server.
« on: November 14, 2020, 06:18:18 AM »
All those peoples are doing ''reverse engenering'' wich mean they are taking a software illegaly and deconstruct his code source to analyze every part of it.

When the code source have been separate and analyze they finally can rewrite is code source to do illegal programmation on it. (Hacking)

All those peoples are hackers from different part of the world but mostly comming from Russia or Usa.

For most of them, War2 dosent mean anything, seem like Warcraft II have been take in hostage by some cyber criminals whos are only interess in the '' Reverse engenering '' they are learning this military hacking on this server due the fact that game is pretty old and a pretty easy software to learn the ''reverse engenering'' those peoples are sent here by who the fuck really know.

Not only they learn programmation hacking in here but they probably also operating a zombie network.

A zombie network is the process to secretly take out informations or sending informations to infected computers network.

Those peoples donwload a software wich look pretty legit but when in fact a file of his core is infected by a malware or some kind of things like that.

Peoples dont know anything about it and having absolutly no doubt of what happen.

Since the goal is to keep that network secret, the peoples whos gonna run it gonna try to make everything legit and would act like they are mostly friend of us.

Cyber criminals then make huge amount of money from those infected computers and users cant even notice anything.

They dont need peoples to play this game, they only need them to download it and keep it into there computers...

Most of them have stop played this game, but they are still having the infected game installed in there computer.

This server have make Thousand and thousand of downloads around the world from the last 15 years, peoples have download this server in different kind of versions and different kind of clients.

Thats the reason why admins dont want and would never close different version or clients, because the days they close those different versions or clients they would delete a huge part of there zombie network.... (Wich mean they will delete a huge amount of money they made) Because those peoples would not re-install the new version of it!

The worst part about it is not only the fact that they hacks us but they would try to directly hack you if you are perceive as a treat.

Im gonna be honnest, im also scare they try to kill me just by saying the truth!

Be careful of these guys..

They are really dangerous, they can directly hack your computer get into it and do whatever the hell they want in it.

- iL
- Cel
- Lightbringer-
- u8
- Andrezej
- Oragorn
- Avaible
- Lance
- Evil Ryu
- Pika
- Jordan
- Claw

There way much mores but it seem those guys are the most active and the most dangerous ones.

By allowing the port 6112 open, you literally open ur computer to a direct intrusion even with a antivirus or firewall.

Thats the reason why no games or software are still using this rigged port since 2005.... Those ports are literally block of acces by ur provider untill you open it yourself or you download a software that would open it for you.

Only the fact of downloading one of there created map could infect your computer.

Be aware, downloading and playing on this server would mostly not change anything, admins have no interess in making bad thing to you, even if they really operate a zombie network, in that case, only things they cares is transfering informations on your computer without you know it... But they dont wanna steal your credit cards or things like that, they have no bad intentions... STILL.... by downloading this server you literally agreed to open port 6112 and you will be vulnerable against trolls in the upper list! Thos peoples can easyly hacks you because of this server and can do really bad thing to you.

BE CAREFUL! Do not mess with thems!!!

Do not insult them or anything like that, they are pretty egocentric and will try to haunt you..

Just stay calm dont say anything and avoid them.

God bless you.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 10:50:48 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: List of the programmar hackers on this server.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 06:23:36 AM »
It happened to me and they muted me when I exposed them.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 06:27:21 AM »
Yeah they clearly want to mute me at the moment, all those trolls came out from no where and ask for the ban.

It mean everything.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 06:33:48 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 06:38:21 AM »
It is a multi-million dollar operation. You have to be aware of your surroundings at all times. By now they are probably watching your every move. They will bug your cell phones as well. These people are pure evil.

May god protect you as he has me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 06:45:41 AM »
They start to spy me around 2015 and they start to sent secret agent around 2019.

Cel is clearly one of them..

The russian french newbe whos act like he love the game and try to manipulate me.

Hes the translator brain for them.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 06:46:44 AM »
You forgot to mention we are all Reptilean Illuminatis and that our final goal is to take control over your life and replace the human race by robots. I am going to be honest here, I am a little bit disapointed to be "just" a very dangerous hacker, dont you be downgrading me now sir :tear:

Meh as long as you dont discover we actually really faked the moon landing and that the earth is flat I guess we are fine... :rofl:
Now I cant wait to meet all of these other people you just mentioned if they are very dangerous like me we should get along fine I suppose :ok_hand:  :stuck_out_tongue:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 06:49:46 AM »
You forgot to mention we are all Reptilean Illuminatis and that our final goal is to take control over your life and replace the human race by robots. I am going to be honest here, I am a little bit disapointed to be "just" a very dangerous hacker, dont you be downgrading me now sir :tear:

Meh as long as you dont discover we actually really faked the moon landing and that the earth is flat I guess we are fine... :rofl:
Now I cant wait to meet all of these other people you just mentioned if they are very dangerous like me we should get along fine I suppose :ok_hand:  :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it's literally a good point, sometime i just ask myself if you guys are not a kind of AI... All fucking robots who act like humans.

You guys seem so weird.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 06:59:56 AM »
One thing is 100% you are certainly not an AI Equinox, rational thinking clearly is a foreign concept to you :rofl:.

Thank you for acknowledging my superior Reptilean, Illuminaty, Robot magnificence! I feel much better now :ok_hand: :beam:

Cant wait to meet my new reptilean robot friends.
Who is  Andrezej ? He russian? (Andrei is a russian name) He a dangerous hacker too?
Oragorn I know already definitely a reptilean comparse this one  :-*
U8 obviously my idol I have signed portraits of him all over my bedroom at this point.
The last three I've never met though, or maybe they have smurf names? You should definitely add smurf names dude!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 07:02:09 AM by Cel »

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 07:01:51 AM »
Friend-friend, brother-brother, what are you doing?
I remember you when you sincerely worried about the community and moved it forward.
I know that about a year ago, you ... changed. And this is very mildly said. I am very upset about this, because I considered you a friend of our Russian-speaking community.

Now, regarding the situation here: Above, Comrade  Equinox wrote fierce nonsense, and you approve of it? What nonsense? I understand that  Equinox is a diagnosis, but you are a completely different matter!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 07:04:01 AM by Oragorn »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 07:30:04 AM »
Ah Oragorn are you going to try and make sense with paranoid people?
You cannot, because if you start making sense going against that person pre-made opinions or fears, then you just become part of the problem and all your views and arguments become proof to them that you are against them.

No matter how hard you may try to make sense to a paranoiac, if you are not acknowledging him in his deepest and most far fetched crisis you become part of the problem. This is sadly how paranoia works...

You cannot use reason with that downward spiral kind of thinking, it just does not work! And worse, there is sadly no way out of it either, until the day he dies he will think the world is turning on him and we can do nothing about it once it has started... Save yourself time and efforts...

Ofc there is no denying war2 has mentally challenged people like any other small community but like always they have a louder voice than most normal human beings the problem is this is a computer game forum and we clearly cannot help them with what they are going through... Or provide them the care they need...
The good news is the bigger the community the less these kind of people actually shine through as instead of representing 10% of the server population the more people we get the lower that percentage becomes and ultimately and hopefully it becomes close to 0. If you browse bigger community's forums you can occasionally see a flat earther post or some random dude accusing Blizzard staff of hacking his refrigerator. Hopefully war2 gets to that point someday were these posts just get completely swallowed by the rest...
I will admit that it is really depressing to see these people that cant be helped and it is hard not to give it a try but for now I suppose the community has to suck it up...
And hope that someday war2 sees better more glorious days... ::)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 07:58:32 AM »
Friend-friend, brother-brother, what are you doing?
I remember you when you sincerely worried about the community and moved it forward.
I know that about a year ago, you ... changed. And this is very mildly said. I am very upset about this, because I considered you a friend of our Russian-speaking community.

Now, regarding the situation here: Above, Comrade  Equinox wrote fierce nonsense, and you approve of it? What nonsense? I understand that  Equinox is a diagnosis, but you are a completely different matter!

Yes Oragorn you are my friend. So is ilyich and van. Zeke is another good guy. Nice to know that Cel is just another snake. Attacking me and abusing Equinox in post after post. Hosted over 150 tournaments since .RU began and put thousands of dollars into prizes. Now I'm just sitting back and watching them burn down the ship. Too many fake friends on here. Just like Tora , acts like he is your friend then talks s*** behind your back.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 08:01:33 AM by XuRnT »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2020, 08:00:54 AM »
I also love Oragorn pretty much, 6 months ago he was writing me on private message telling me how he like me.

I know he have a friend or a brother whos was writing to me too, but they are pretty close togheter,  dont remember his name, but they were cool guys before cel and u8 manipulate them.

U8 and cel probably make them believe we dont love russian, while in fact i love russian, i just dont love the fact that most of russians are not seing us as ONE community while in fact they just want there OWN community...

They create everything from there side and globally they dont cares about other peoples on the server.

They have there own russian forum, they made there personal russian add ons,  they always speak russian instead of trying to be part of the english world wide community.

They goes in private channel when they are in games... They host there personal russian tournament and league.

And after they act like if we are the racist people who cant live as ONE COMMUNITY.

It's pretty sad.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 08:16:48 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2020, 08:06:58 AM »
Just like Tora , acts like he is your friend then talks s*** behind your back.

Did you see how tora make the trouble in grand master series and never did anything for it after my departure.

Because doing nothing and talkshit is way much better then doing something, we all know that :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 08:21:14 AM by Equinox »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2020, 08:29:09 AM »
I have never attacked you @XuRnT... Or even Equinox for that matter, I just expressed my doubts and reasons why I think U8 or iL are not the Big bad hackers Equinox want them to be.
But I am not going to try and reason through paranoia because like I explained just now, everytime you do that with a paranoid person you end up being part of the problem...

Next time people tell you, you are a russian hacker just because you happen to speak a little russian, and are just trying to make sense out of someone attacking a person you think is totally fine. You can tell me how you think I should deal with it...

I am through this really, I never said anything to you ever because I respect you and I also like you Xurnt you are like the one guy that introduced me to the server I used to play all the time with you.. And I really hoped you'd get through it on your own when your big meltdown happened. ( Because I know helping a paranoid friend easily turns them against you and I didnt want you to push me away but you did anyways so whatever... )
Paranoia is a freaking horrible disease and worse of all it is also very contagious so fuck off, all of you! Get some help!

I can make joke and all around it but seriously there is nothing more appealing to a paranoiac than another paranoiac so either you get help or you befriend one another and push each other so deep in your fears that you end up leaving for good because your disease become so bad you start hearing noise in your bedrooms when you go to sleep and think a reptilean is there to eat you.
I dont care which one you guys choose but frankly I am done dealing with that shit...
I tried making some sense out of Equinox but I am seriously done I wont talk or bother trying anymore you won.
Believe in whatever your sick brain wants you to believe I genuinely dont care anymore...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 08:37:44 AM by Cel »

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2020, 08:36:03 AM »
Yes Oragorn you are my friend. So is ilyich and van. Zeke is another good guy. Nice to know that Cel is just another snake. Attacking me and abusing Equinox in post after post. Hosted over 150 tournaments since .RU began and put thousands of dollars into prizes. Now I'm just sitting back and watching them burn down the ship. Too many fake friends on here. Just like Tora , acts like he is your friend then talks s*** behind your back.
If I am your friend, Xurnt, why hasn't our joint stream with Edo been restored on the war2combat channel for over a year now? I asked him to restore it many times, several times through Il - all to no avail. This deeply saddens me.

Cel is trying to reason with the crazy Equinox, who is raving about "cybercriminals". This includes insults and slander against my friends. To be honest, Cel is trying to do it in vain.
Sat down and my friend, so you should not run into him without understanding the essence of the issue.
Equinox is like a sore pimple on the body - it gets in the way and hurts.