Author Topic: SS log two reports  (Read 6418 times)

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: SS log two reports
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2021, 09:42:20 AM »
I’ve seen this before.  Yes, you can holy vision the whole map and it’s easy because when you cast before the prior vision goes away, all visions stay in tact.

I’m guessing TennisBall was testing if the new ss check was working.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2021, 09:53:34 AM »
i have no idea if it's a script or not. if someone writes a script for the sole purpose of a harmless troll (harmless in MY mind.. i know you feel different) then i dont care. its 2021. we have like 50 members in the community. it -- will -- be -- ok.

if they're using it to give some competitive advantage in game that's different.

but again i have no clue if its a script, but i do know that a script if used in game to give competitive advantage it's definitely hacking and i dont support that.

So why you said a script?? We dont say a script we say a hack.

Here again you just seem protecting hackers again.

Anyway you are right, its 2021 and this game dead, nobody cares anymores, you bunch of irrelevant admins have kill this game with all ur non sens bullshit all the time.

You all admins are shame for this community and this game.

He said a script..... bruh.... lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2021, 09:54:22 AM »
didnt know that about holy vision. good to know.. i never use humans, and even most human players dont use holy vision.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2021, 09:56:52 AM »
i have no idea if it's a script or not. if someone writes a script for the sole purpose of a harmless troll (harmless in MY mind.. i know you feel different) then i dont care. its 2021. we have like 50 members in the community. it -- will -- be -- ok.

if they're using it to give some competitive advantage in game that's different.

but again i have no clue if its a script, but i do know that a script if used in game to give competitive advantage it's definitely hacking and i dont support that.

Anyway you are right, its 2021 and this game dead, nobody cares anymores, you bunch of irrelevant admins have kill this game with all ur non sens bullshit all the time.

a lot of admins, and members of the community have done a lot collectively to keep this game going as long as possible.

its literally a 23ish year old game that has had no support from blizzard for over a decade.

its a miracle that we're even here talking about this right now. we all have eachother to thank for that.

get over yourself bro

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2021, 09:58:32 AM »
your constant negativity is one of the biggest killers of this community honestly.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2021, 10:07:58 AM »
Also, since it works so nice, maybe il or Mistral can make it auto ss at a random time during every game?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2021, 10:08:37 AM »

a lot of admins, and members of the community have done a lot collectively to keep this game going as long as possible.

its literally a 23ish year old game that has had no support from blizzard for over a decade.

its a miracle that we're even here talking about this right now. we all have eachother to thank for that.

get over yourself bro

Oh yeah bro, a bunch of nerds and rich peoples have take this game in hostage for over 20 years because they paid 8$ a month for a server. A bunch of corrupted admins who let happen hacking everyday, swapping accounts, smurfing, ladder abusing. A bunch of corrupted admins who hide the truth since the biggining and hit on peoples who really love and try to make this game better. A bunch of admins who dint play that game for the last 20 years but still cares about this game like there millions of revenue hiding under the surface.... Are you fucking kidding me, you guys have done nothing for this game... Gonna be 20 years we got the same fucking ladder and you cant even fix it, you guys are fucking joke, gtfo and go do some more russian useless campain while the multiplayer mode die.

Useless!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2021, 10:10:06 AM »
your constant negativity is one of the biggest killers of this community honestly.

Gtfo dude, this server have been the same for the last 20 years, between 25 and 80 active players!

And i garantee you i bring more peoples then you or 99% of the server.

Do you know how much peoples start playing this game because of me... You have no fucking idea.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2021, 10:13:46 AM »
Its weird that Player talk about himself in third person

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2021, 10:55:13 AM »
Can someone explain how he was able to vis the whole map like that? Can u like multi cast vision like blizzard?
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2021, 11:00:39 AM »
Can someone explain how he was able to vis the whole map like that? Can u like multi cast vision like blizzard?

according to player as long as you do holy vision back to back, the first holy vision you cast does not disappear until your last cast is done.

and then when it's done it probably starts unvisioning in the order that you made the cast.. 1 by 1.. like if you lusted 9 ogres and let them sit there and watched the lust dissapear.
imagine if you were able to lust 100 ogres, every single ogre would stay lusted as long as you kept lusting more... until you stopped lusting them.. their lust would start disappearing 1 by 1 in the order you lusted them.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2021, 11:24:30 AM »

according to player as long as you do holy vision back to back, the first holy vision you cast does not disappear until your last cast is done.

and then when it's done it probably starts unvisioning in the order that you made the cast.. 1 by 1.. like if you lusted 9 ogres and let them sit there and watched the lust dissapear.
imagine if you were able to lust 100 ogres, every single ogre would stay lusted as long as you kept lusting more... until you stopped lusting them.. their lust would start disappearing 1 by 1 in the order you lusted them.

Pretty much, except once you stop casting they all go away at once.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2021, 11:28:14 AM »
damn. woulda been cooler if they unvisioned in order 1 by 1. you'd get to see a "shadow" replay of what you just did, the speed you did it in, and order :)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2021, 11:31:36 AM »
Its weird that Player talk about himself in third person
+1
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
1v 1v 1v
2v 2v 2v
3v 3v 3v etc...