Author Topic: Br League - Season 2 (1vs1)  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Br League - Season 2 (1vs1)
« on: July 01, 2021, 08:20:49 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am running a 1vs1 league with my Brazilians friends and I would like to expand to the community.
Despite my low level and the fact that I play more team games I really appreciate some kind of competitive 1vs1 games and on almost 2 months that I am playing this game I could not find anything similar (maybe was done on the past).

See below the current status of season 1, its in portuguese but I believe that is totally readable.

https://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=6320.msg96003#msg96003

The current format (Season 1) are 9 players who have 2 weeks to play each other on the 3 maps (GoW - GSEW and Cross the streams).
I think the flexibility to have 2 weeks to find the player and get the game is better than expect to everyone joining at the same time with the obligation to stay for hours online (specially now where most of us should be 30 years more hehe)

Saying that, the Season 2 will have:

(i) 3 divisions with 5 players each.

(ii) Same rule of 3 maps (always GoW + 2 to be chosen)

(iii) Duration of 2 weeks to have the games against the player of your division and inform me the result (to simplify can be via bnet, discord or forum).

(iv) Promotion/demotion system on the divisions

(v) Starts 13th July

(vi) Prizes every season: First division only #1 USD 20 #2 USD 10 #2 USD 5.

At moment I got around 9 players confirmed and I am looking for more players. If more than 6 wanna join us, the season 2 will have more divisions.
I will decide in which division you start. Dont worry if looks unfair because the season ends each 2 weeks and you can get promoted soon.

For the Season 3 and after, new joiners will start on the last division.

Yes I am noob, yes I play humans and yes, I will start on the last division.

Cheers.
dudakurten
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 08:09:59 PM by Dudakurten »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Br League - Season 2 (1vs1)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 08:53:24 PM »
Great job! I really like how you did the portugues version, i really can see love and passion in ur work :)

If you can do the same for the entire community this league will be even more better.

Keep the good work!  :thumbsup:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 09:56:51 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am running a 1vs1 league with my Brazilians friends and I would like to expand to the community.
Despite my low level and the fact that I play more team games I really appreciate some kind of competitive 1vs1 games and on almost 2 months that I am playing this game I could not find anything similar (maybe was done on the past).

See below the current status of season 1, its in portuguese but I believe that is totally readable.

https://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=6320.msg96003#msg96003

The current format (Season 1) are 9 players who have 2 weeks to play each other on the 3 maps (GoW - GSEW and Cross the streams).
I think the flexibility to have 2 weeks to find the player and get the game is better than expect to everyone joining at the same time with the obligation to stay for hours online (specially now where most of us should be 30 years more hehe)

Saying that, the Season 2 will have:

(i) 3 divisions with 5 players each.

(ii) Same rule of 3 maps (always GoW + 2 to be chosen)

(iii) Duration of 2 weeks to have the games against the player of your division and inform me the result (to simplify can be via bnet, discord or forum).

(iv) Promotion/demotion system on the divisions

(v) Starts 13th July

At moment I got around 9 players confirmed and I am looking for more players. If more than 6 wanna join us, the season 2 will have more divisions.
I will decide in which division you start. Dont worry if looks unfair because the season ends each 2 weeks and you can get promoted soon.

For the Season 3 and after, new joiners will start on the last division.

Yes I am noob, yes I play humans and yes, I will start on the last division.

Cheers.
dudakurten

Pm me if you looking for funds to advertise or give out to the players.
war2 > war3

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 08:08:06 PM »

Great job! I really like how you did the portugues version, i really can see love and passion in ur work :)

If you can do the same for the entire community this league will be even more better.

Keep the good work!  :thumbsup:

Oh, many thanks for your support. Yes, I have some ideas  ;)

Pm me if you looking for funds to advertise or give out to the players.

Wow, I was not expecting for this. Very kind from your side but I will refuse. I decided to put a prize myself (symbolic one).
Will be applied for first division only. Starting for season 1 and season 2 (I will update my first post).
#1 USD 20,00
#2 USD 10,00
#3 USD 5,00

Tora, concerning advertising  I have an idea. Please give me one week to do some checks then I will PM you sharing my thoughts. Its not to promote my league or the server, but the GAME bringing new people.

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 06:37:58 PM »
Hello guys,

Just a reminder.
Inscriptions (free) for season 2 ends on 12th July.

I received some requests already. As soon as we reach 15 players, the 3 divisions including 5 players each will be published according with their skill level. After that, every new joiner will start from the last division.

Season 2 will be played from 13th July to 26th July (14 days to find your opponents and play the games on the 3 maps to be listed - GOW + 2).
First of each division get promoted and last get demoted.

Season 3 starts on 27th July.

Prizes (first division only) paid each season:

#1 USD 20.00
#2 USD 10.00
#3 USD 5.00

Regards,
dudakurten

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 03:37:35 PM »
Where did my post go? I'll be in even though I hate 1s.

Offline Wargasm

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 11:32:46 AM »
Sign me up!

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 08:04:42 AM »
Ill play as well.