Author Topic: The realest shit I ever wrote.  (Read 25086 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
The realest shit I ever wrote.
« on: July 25, 2021, 01:34:15 AM »
@iL  @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)  @tk[as] 

I feel backstabbed. Not just by Blid, Tora, tk and iL. By a small vocal portion of the community.

Wonder why I'm pissed?

You turned your backs on me because I'm a nice guy. Van needs friends too. But you take my friendship with him and look down on me. Van texts me all the time to see how I'm doing. Stays a real friend. Van never talks shit to you if you treat him with respect. Van might have raged more times on me then anyone else as his partner yet you can't handle his words.

The thing is because of my relationship with van you have let the admins in charge take total power over the server and release a dictatorship over things.

You have let them mute me because of nothing. There is a General Discussion and a Moderated section of this forum. Just like the War2occult forums that they claimed to be. They have the War2occult grunt in the corner of the forums. Blid muted me for nothing and Tora muted me after I made a thread saying to unmute Equinox. Did nothing wrong.

iL has stood by and done nothing for punishment. There have been no apologies.

Ritalin has stolen my Facebook groups and pages that I put money into. None of you speak up.

Let me take a second to give you my war2 resume. There is a reason that
I've played probably less then 10% of the games that most of you played. I spent my time promoting this game. Doing things that most of you have probably had no idea that I was doing.

Talked Ldir into starting the server.

I use to collect AIM aol instant messanger names of War2 players. Connected to thousands to come to the server.

Collected MSN names.

Scrounge through archive.org for players emails. Thousands on a emailing list.

Advertised on myspace.

Advertised on YouTube videos of anything RTS videos to thousands of videos.

Pioneered warcraft 2 YouTube videos.

Commentaries.

Hosted hundreds of tournaments some of the most prestigious.

Payed thousands in prizes.

Started DHR DW and made z clan for new players.

Played with more new players than anyone else on the server.

Organized new vs new games.

Archived screenshots for nostalgia of the old days.

Gave Yamon pizza money.

Sent messages to thousands of people who mentioned warcraft 2 on Twitter.

Advertised in hundreds of RTS Facebook groups.

Started the warcraft 2 server group Facebook and war2 combat pages.

Advertised to vk members.

Posted on hundreds of forums.

Streamed on twitch Facebook and YouTube.

War2 discord parties.

Advertised all my own tournaments.

I have done more than all of the admins on this server combined. They don't even reach ten percent together.

Yet Tora can mute me and tell me to catch covid.

What I want is results. You can either

A: Pay me 100k in warcraft 2 retirement money.

B: Take down the War2occult grunt.

C: Apologies and demotions.

Don't stand for this corruption. Make your voice heard. I'll be busy working out until then on YouTube.com/war2combat if you support me. I have long been retired and maybe never will play again. My last game was for van who's father passed away. I played that day to support him. I might play vs. Justinschmidt.

So when I'm gone and hundreds of players leave their testimonials to me then remember what side you were on.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 02:52:46 AM by TNARICK »

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: The realest shit I ever wrote.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 05:22:27 AM »
I think because you gave money for pizza to Yamon - all these problems happened . You're a great dude, when I first came to play war2 on the server, I immediately found your war2combat channel where there was only one Warcraft and streams with your comments , it was cool .I think no one here will deny the fact that you have made a huge contribution to this community . But the pizza was superfluous for Yamon ... As well as friendship with Van .

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 08:28:43 AM »

I feel backstabbed. Not just by Blid, Tora, tk and iL. By a small vocal portion of the community.

Wonder why I'm pissed?

You turned your backs on me because I'm a nice guy. Van needs friends too. But you take my friendship with him and look down on me. Van texts me all the time to see how I'm doing. Stays a real friend. Van never talks shit to you if you treat him with respect. Van might have raged more times on me then anyone else as his partner yet you can't handle his words.

The thing is because of my relationship with van you have let the admins in charge take total power over the server and release a dictatorship over things.

You have let them mute me because of nothing. There is a General Discussion and a Moderated section of this forum. Just like the War2occult forums that they claimed to be. They have the War2occult grunt in the corner of the forums. Blid muted me for nothing and Tora muted me after I made a thread saying to unmute Equinox. Did nothing wrong.

Ritalin has stolen my Facebook groups and pages that I put money into. None of you speak up.

I've played probably less then 10% of the games that most of you played. I spent my time promoting this game. Doing things that most of you have probably had no idea that I was doing.

I use to collect AIM aol instant messanger names of War2 players. Connected to thousands to come to the server.

Collected MSN names.

Advertised on myspace.

Commentaries.

Gave Yamon pizza money.

War2 discord parties.

I have done more than all of the admins on this server combined. They don't even reach ten percent together.

Don't stand for this corruption. Make your voice heard. I'll be busy working out until then on YouTube.com/war2combat if you support me. I have long been retired and maybe never will play again. My last game was for van who's father passed away. I played that day to support him. I might play vs. Justinschmidt.

So when I'm gone and hundreds of players leave their testimonials to me then remember what side you were on.

You haven’t done anything for the server in over 5 years.
Get off your high horse and stop patting yourself on the back and making threads about how great you are.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 08:36:51 AM »

So your saying the reason you hate the server and want it to die is because we muted you a couple times on the War2 forum?
Are you mentally retarded?
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 09:59:10 AM »
You made that Facebook page, spent a lot of money/time building it. It's yours to destroy if you want and nobody should have any right to take it from you.

I have a very strong opinion on that.

Mousey removed me from admin on the war2 FB page i built a while ago.

Luckily i was able to retrieve access.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 10:22:06 AM »
Rit gave me admin access couple days ago. I removed Rit as admin on the page for stealing it from you, but unfortunately he has to approve his own demotion... so it comes down to his own moral conviction at this point.

I added you again as admin Burnt.

worst case scenario you will both be fighting over control of your own facebook group burnt.. which sucks but better than having no control.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 10:35:37 AM »
I'd appreciate it (and many others) if you would stop holding the youtube page hostage. You created it. We get that.. You put most of the work into it. We get that.. But a large portion of the content on there is from other members of the community.

Would be great if you took down any material that wasn't directly related to war2, and gave access to a couple people who have an interest in managing it.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 10:48:12 AM »
At least remove all the war2 content and rename the YouTube channel to something else.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2021, 11:25:50 AM »
Rit gave me admin access couple days ago. I removed Rit as admin on the page for stealing it from you, but unfortunately he has to approve his own demotion... so it comes down to his own moral conviction at this point.

I added you again as admin Burnt.

worst case scenario you will both be fighting over control of your own facebook group burnt.. which sucks but better than having no control.

Why demote Ritilin? He is advertising the game....Is it cause Xurnt spent money on it?

war2 > war3

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 11:41:51 AM »
This is going to be just another stupid thread about burnt/van/burnt's actions/yada yada yada yada yada. Same shit, another day. Tora, you are quick triggered to move posts lately.

Move this POS.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2021, 11:50:49 AM »
This is going to be just another stupid thread about burnt/van/burnt's actions/yada yada yada yada yada. Same shit, another day. Tora, you are quick triggered to move posts lately.

Move this POS.

I do agree. This is getting so silly and childish.
This guy Xurnt needs to go talk to a therapist or something along those lines. Guy claim he hates war2 and wants it to go away but keeps coming here making long posts bragging about all the shit he did once upon a time ago. And then makes demands that will never be fulfilled.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2021, 04:28:05 PM »

Wonder why I'm pissed?

Collected MSN names.

Advertised on myspace.

Commentaries.

Gave Yamon pizza money.

War2 discord parties.

You haven’t done anything for the server in over 5 years.
Get off your high horse and stop patting yourself on the back and making threads about how great you are.

Lot's of the stuff I listed I was doing up until the point where you corrupt admins muted me. Even some after. Now these days I will choose to give zero traffic to .RU and watch the empire I built crumble.

You moving this post is just more proof of what I talked about.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 05:31:44 PM »
Difference between me and Tora. Tora is a Warcraft 2 player, I was a Warcraft 2 Promoter.

Tora needs removed.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2021, 06:43:45 PM »
Why do you keep posting here may I ask? You want it to die right?
Why keep coming to the server that you dislike so much?
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2021, 07:25:29 PM »
its not ritalins page to have. he removed the person he knew owned it and then took ownership. thats called stealing. thats why i removed him as admin.

but apparently doesnt seem like it worked. seems like ritalin was able to remove me as admin, then cancel burnt's admin on his own page.