Author Topic: Rit alin is a fucking theif  (Read 10372 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Rit alin is a fucking theif
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2021, 01:22:17 PM »
burnt wanted kill it, I dont see past 2 years that he removed someone from admins

I dont know how true that is.. but even if it were true.. it's his to kill. It belongs to him.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2021, 01:23:51 PM »
dear god no there was X people who helped him

tk stop drink/take drugs/smoke weed or you will be dumb soon as equinox

both of you are playing 20? years and you both dont know basic like heal coil 50 hp

burnt edited webside link from en.war2.ru to nascar.com, I dont see also (expect yesterday) that he(rit) removed ANYONE from admins
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:28:46 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2021, 01:28:46 PM »
He created it. He put almost all of the work into it. He financed all advertising for it with his own money. It's his. Nobody else's. He can do what he wants with it because it's his.

If someone isnt happy about that, they can make their own very easily. Not steal something that belongs to someone else.

I wasn't happy with it years ago. I made another one.

I wasn't happy with the forum years ago. I made another one.

Tupac wasn't happy with our server. He made another one.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2021, 01:31:24 PM »
he didnt remove anyone from admin - which word from that you dont understand that? I will try help
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2021, 01:32:31 PM »
Neither me or burnt have admin abilities on there.

What do you not understand about that

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2021, 01:41:54 PM »
Tk what’s going on? You have been writing essays all morning about how Ritalin did xyz and needs to be banned…Not like you.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2021, 01:53:21 PM »
It's always been like me 2 stand up for somebody who just got f***** over. I hate thieves. I hate liars. I hate cheaters. I'm not even a big fan of burnt and I know this is wrong. I'm not going to do nothing about it

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2021, 01:54:17 PM »
If it happened to anybody else in the community I would be doing the exact same thing

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2021, 01:58:09 PM »
It's always been like me 2 stand up for somebody who just got f***** over. I hate thieves. I hate liars. I hate cheaters. I'm not even a big fan of burnt and I know this is wrong. I'm not going to do nothing about it

Idk man it feels very personal almost like you got a personal vendetta against Ritalin and less to do with anything he did to Xurnt.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2021, 02:02:56 PM »
The dude is still a editor on my facebook page. I literally said I'd give it to him in place of burnts. So I'm not sure how you would come to that conclusion.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2021, 02:07:57 PM »
A guy that has had full access to my war2 FB group, and burnts FB group has done little to nothing with either one of them over the last few years. He isnt/hasn't been involved with the community in at least a couple years as far as I know.. and then he takes a war2 page (game he's not even involved with) from the person who created it.

If that doesnt bother you.. then we either have a completely different set of values, or you dislike burnt so much that you're willing to justify Ritalin actions.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2021, 02:12:16 PM »
If that doesnt bother you.. then we either have a completely different set of values, or you dislike burnt so much that you're willing to justify Ritalin actions.

Well I mean Xurnt isn’t here making endless posts demanding the war2combat FB page given to him with and xyz.
That’s why I’m saying something feels off here.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2021, 02:15:01 PM »
He made a post about how Ritalin stole it. Ritalin implied the same thing to me a week or ago when I was half paying attention. 

Doesnt seem like many others will stick up for him... so I will.  Not because I like burnt or dislike rit.. it's just the right thing to do so that's what I'm going to do.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2021, 02:20:08 PM »
@iL  @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)  @tk[as] 

I feel backstabbed. Not just by Blid, Tora, tk and iL. By a small vocal portion of the community.

Wonder why I'm pissed?

You turned your backs on me because I'm a nice guy. Van needs friends too. But you take my friendship with him and look down on me. Van texts me all the time to see how I'm doing. Stays a real friend. Van never talks shit to you if you treat him with respect. Van might have raged more times on me then anyone else as his partner yet you can't handle his words.

The thing is because of my relationship with van you have let the admins in charge take total power over the server and release a dictatorship over things.

You have let them mute me because of nothing. There is a General Discussion and a Moderated section of this forum. Just like the War2occult forums that they claimed to be. They have the War2occult grunt in the corner of the forums. Blid muted me for nothing and Tora muted me after I made a thread saying to unmute Equinox. Did nothing wrong.

iL has stood by and done nothing for punishment. There have been no apologies.

Ritalin has stolen my Facebook groups and pages that I put money into. None of you speak up.

Let me take a second to give you my war2 resume. There is a reason that
I've played probably less then 10% of the games that most of you played. I spent my time promoting this game. Doing things that most of you have probably had no idea that I was doing.

Talked Ldir into starting the server.

I use to collect AIM aol instant messanger names of War2 players. Connected to thousands to come to the server.

Collected MSN names.

Scrounge through archive.org for players emails. Thousands on a emailing list.

Advertised on myspace.

Advertised on YouTube videos of anything RTS videos to thousands of videos.

Pioneered warcraft 2 YouTube videos.

Commentaries.

Hosted hundreds of tournaments some of the most prestigious.

Payed thousands in prizes.

Started DHR DW and made z clan for new players.

Played with more new players than anyone else on the server.

Organized new vs new games.

Archived screenshots for nostalgia of the old days.

Gave Yamon pizza money.

Sent messages to thousands of people who mentioned warcraft 2 on Twitter.

Advertised in hundreds of RTS Facebook groups.

Started the warcraft 2 server group Facebook and war2 combat pages.

Advertised to vk members.

Posted on hundreds of forums.

Streamed on twitch Facebook and YouTube.

War2 discord parties.

Advertised all my own tournaments.

I have done more than all of the admins on this server combined. They don't even reach ten percent together.

Yet Tora can mute me and tell me to catch covid.

What I want is results. You can either

A: Pay me 100k in warcraft 2 retirement money.

B: Take down the War2occult grunt.

C: Apologies and demotions.

Don't stand for this corruption. Make your voice heard. I'll be busy working out until then on YouTube.com/war2combat if you support me. I have long been retired and maybe never will play again. My last game was for van who's father passed away. I played that day to support him. I might play vs. Justinschmidt.

So when I'm gone and hundreds of players leave their testimonials to me then remember what side you were on.

He made a mention of it here along with a lot of other random lines that have been all too common for Xurnt.
Look all I'm implying here is this multi hour thread doesn't seem rational. And the other commentators here aside van who will always side with Xurnt have more or less agreed....
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2021, 02:31:06 PM »
If rit doesnt give the page back.. we put it to a vote and go from there.